Sarah Palin RIGHT--Health care rationing is now LAW.

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Obama said it himself. "Sometimes it's just better to take that pain pill--versus having the surgery."

Well--it turns out that in the health care bill that they just shoved down our throats--that an advisory board (not doctors) will be in charge of determining who gets that surgery or whatever care they need and who doesn't.

Now a 3rd grade math student would have been able to figure out that you can't cut 500 BILLION out of Medicare with MILLIONS of baby-boomers (still the largest generation in U.S history) now being "forced" into Medicare--and whom will continue to be for the next 15 years without rationing health care. Yeah--they are going to pull the plug on grandma.

Here's the story for you dumb-butt's that voted for this guy.

Breitbart.tv Obama’s Budget Director: Powerful Rationing Panel (Not Doctors) Will Control Health Care Levels

How's all that Hopey and Changey work'in for ya?---:

$smallpromoobama_s_promises.jpg

Last edited:
"Sometimes it's just better to take that pain pill--versus having the surgery."

Sometimes it is ya fuckwit,

I broke my back a few years ago and surgery was an option...I took massive pain killers for a few months and laid still in by boat. I healed. Now I can do almost everything I could before the injury. The chances of being fucking paralized from the surgery was 50-50.

You are a hack moron.

That is all.

Last edited:
They are talking about not allowing doctors to give hip replacements to someone who will die anyways.
And you will always have the option of a second opinion, but way to spread the fear.

Obama said it himself. "Sometimes it's just better to take that pain pill--versus having the surgery."

Well--it turns out that in the health care bill that they just shoved down our throats--that an advisory board (not doctors) will be in charge of determining who gets that surgery or whatever care they need and who doesn't.

Now a 3rd grade math student would have been able to figure out that you can't cut 500 BILLION out of Medicare with MILLIONS of baby-boomers (still the largest generation in U.S history) now being "forced" into Medicare--and whom will continue to be for the next 15 years without rationing health care. Yeah--they are going to pull the plug on grandma.

Breitbart.tv Obama’s Budget Director: Powerful Rationing Panel (Not Doctors) Will Control Health Care Levels

View attachment 10129

It makes me glad I'm in the position to afford whatever private health care I might need. I feel truly bad for anyone that has to depend on the government to decide what's right for them.

It's astonishing to me that anyone could be in favor of letting government bureaucracy run healthcare but... well, here we are.

I broke my back a few years ago and surgery was an option...I took massive pain killers for a few months and laid still in by boat. I healed. Now I can do almost everything I could before the injury. The chances of being fucking paralized from the surgery was 50-50.

You are a hack moron.

That is all.

Well--thank you for explaining your "PERSONAL" experience--I am certain we will all appreciate your PERSONAL experience with your BACK---:lol::lol:

But--I know from EXPERIENCE--that not all back pain can be allieviated with just a pain pill YOU freaking MORON. Nor can hip or knee pain--etc. etc. etc.

They are talking about not allowing doctors to give hip replacements to someone who will die anyways.
And you will always have the option of a second opinion, but way to spread the fear.

Actually, they are talking about BUREAUCRATS choosing what will be covered in your health care and what will not instead of doctors. This is exactly the problem we have now with insurance companies except now the only ones that were watching the insurance companies (the lawmakers) are the ones doing all the decision making. Make no mistake about it, these decisions are going to be made for fiscal reasons. It's too expensive to keep you alive then you can simply die to save some cash.

You are a hack moron.

That is all.

Well--thank you for explaining your "PERSONAL" experience--I am certain we will all appreciate your PERSONAL experience with your BACK---:lol::lol:

But--I know from EXPERIENCE--that not all back pain can be allieviated with just a pain pill YOU freaking MORON. Nor can hip or knee pain--etc. etc. etc.

Your quote said sometimes. I like to speak of things I know to things I have an interest from personal experience if it applies. Hack morons like yourself are quick to talk about things of which they have little or no direct experience. Trying to put Obama in a bad light by taking a comment miles out of context is your kinds way. My little slice of truth was just a tiny way of telling you to go fuck yourself. I'm sure there are knee, hip and other surgery candidates that are happy with thier doctors advice and take the drugs or take thier chances with the surgery. They won't try to blame the president of the united states for thier physical conddition.

You are a hack moron.

That is all.

What? You mean Huggy is not the world's leading expert on fucking everything? Damn. I so did not know that.

I once pulled a muscle in my back and I had to take pain killlers for a few days. Recently I knocked myself out so I am also the world expert on head injuries.... anything you need to know, just ask.

Huggy's a moron. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The NJ Supreme Court (uber liberal) is going to decide whether the "hospital" and not the patient and family can make end of life decisions. I just posted this under "death panels".

Here it comes...

You are a hack moron.

That is all.

What? You mean Huggy is not the world's leading expert on fucking everything? Damn. I so did not know that.
I once pulled a muscle in my back and I had to take pain killlers for a few days. Recently I knocked myself out so I am also the world expert on head injuries.... anything you need to know, just ask.

Huggy's a moron. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your loss..please try and keep up..

Sarah Palin said that the government was going to provide or deny healthcare to people based on their worth to society and used her Down Syndrome child as a prop to exemplify 'worth' or lack thereof.

Get back to us when she is right about that. Until then, for that and a host of other reasons,

she is daft.

The Medicare Board is no "death panel." The bill explicitly states that its cost-saving proposals:

Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Dec 24 2009: ...shall not include any recommendation to ration health care, raise revenues or Medicare beneficiary premiums...increase Medicare beneficiary cost-sharing (including deductibles, coinsurance and co-payments), or otherwise restrict benefits or modify eligibility criteria.

You are a hack moron.

That is all.

Your quote said sometimes. I like to speak of things I know to things I have an interest from personal experience if it applies. Hack morons like yourself are quick to talk about things of which they have little or no direct experience. Trying to put Obama in a bad light by taking a comment miles out of context is your kinds way. My little slice of truth was just a tiny way of telling you to go fuck yourself. I'm sure there are knee, hip and other surgery candidates that are happy with thier doctors advice and take the drugs or take thier chances with the surgery. They won't try to blame the president of the united states for thier physical conddition.

Well, I know one "young" woman who years ago had a slipped disc in her back. She literally laid in bed for one solid year. Her husband had to do everything for her. Yep--those prescription pain pills did a lot of good for her. Today her kidneys are toast--her heart is gone--and she is basically left in a chair all day long---unable to do much.

Now--under Obama's new health care plan of let's just feed them pain pills--we can expect to see much more of this.

Young people have knee surgery all of the time--as they hurt them with sport activities.

So this is an all out assault--between a doctor/patient relationship.

View attachment 10129

It makes me glad I'm in the position to afford whatever private health care I might need. I feel truly bad for anyone that has to depend on the government to decide what's right for them.

It's astonishing to me that anyone could be in favor of letting government bureaucracy run healthcare but... well, here we are.

Just look at the places where the govenment has a major say in Heath Care.

Places like Japan, where they live far longer than we do, and have far lower infant mortality rate. Who wants all them thar old farts and squalling babies around?

And since they pay only about 1/2 what we do, per capita, they have no CEO's making hundreds of millions denying the people who have paid premiums for years access to care.
Can you imagine anything so anti-capitalistic?

Well, I know one "young" woman who years ago had a slipped disc in her back. She literally laid in bed for one solid year. Her husband had to do everything for her. Yep--those prescription pain pills did a lot of good for her. Today her kidneys are toast--her heart is gone--and she is basically left in a chair all day long---unable to do much.

Now--under Obama's new health care plan of let's just feed them pain pills--we can expect to see much more of this.

Young people have knee surgery all of the time--as they hurt them with sport activities.

So this is an all out assault--between a doctor/patient relationship.

This has nothing to do with the doctor patient relationship. Your friends health issues have nothing to do with Obama. All this hand wringing would be better explained in terms of what the legislation passed actually says...not how it is spun by who knows who.

Fear mongering un american.. It is european. True americans tell it like it is and deal with reality. Be a man about it. If your argument with true facts holds up then what you bring is respectable. You are not going to scare me or anyone I can reach with lies.

View attachment 10129

Breitbart TV? You call that a credible source? Even after James The Queef and his break ins and Acorn smear?

You've gotta fucking be kidding me............

America...the land of "Whoever doesn't agree with MY position, IS a moron." It's the latest fad. Geniuses coming out of the woodwork, thanks to the internet. If you have an idea, you will find validation somewhere online. Civil discussions...a thing of the past. Civil war...on the horizon. Let's just keep this up.
If everyone is an expert, then no one is. But we're ALL experts...now aren't we.

What really gets me is that Democrats who traditionally oppose pro-life legislation in defense of "free choice" without government regulation, violated that very argument to endorse legislation that overrides free choice in the interest of "protecting more lives."

Doesn't that open the door to pass similar pro-life legislation to "save more lives" at the expense of free choice? If this question is put to Democrats and pro-choice supporters, I don't see how they can justify or answer that.

I just wanted to continue my health insurance coverage, but I was denied. Don't get sick, because insurance companies hate insuring sick people and if they can find a loophole, they will find a way to end your coverage. This is the great American way though. Gotta love it.

And I know, it's my fault for getting sick, and no healthy person should be responsible for subsidizing my insurance coverage because I happened to get sick. To be honest, to keep insurance coverage really cheap, they ought to allow the insurance companies to drop anyone who gets seriously sick. This way they would only have to cover healthy people, then everyone would be happy. Just think how cheap your rates would be if the insurance companies never had to pay out any claims other than for routine doctor visits.

Forum List

Back