Sarah Palin quits....again

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Shannyn Moore: Palin Can't Quit Quitting

It has been reported for weeks Sarah Palin would be speaking at the Reagan Library fundraiser on the eighth of August. With just a week to go, the planners should be calling William Shatner to fill in.

This just in from Palin's Facebook:
As repeatedly stated to several in the media over the last week, former Governor Sarah Palin is not committed to attend the Simi Valley Republican Women's event at the Reagan Library and in fact is not attending the event. Neither the Governor's state staff nor SarahPAC has ever committed to attending this event or speaking at this event, and even requested that the Governor's name be removed from the invitation several weeks ago. The Governor has other work and commitments to take care of at that time. She looks forward to visiting her friends in California soon.

All event requests must be confirmed with Meghan Stapleton of SarahPAC. Additionally, all invitations bearing the Governor's name must be approved by her attorney before proceeding.

Thank you.
Meghan Stapleton​
Sound familiar?

Last fall, after being booked for 2 months, Palin's appearance was cancelled at a Coalition of Life event.

Her husband was sent in her place for the Washington Correspondence Dinner.

Palin wouldn't commit to speak at a ceremony honoring the fallen soldiers of Alaska, then demanded to speak and on stage seating the morning of the event.

She was replaced with Gingrich at a GOP fundraiser in June, citing her busy job as governor.

It's just as well, she may have walked out half way through...

Note to Meg, stop calling her governor...she quit.

Palin has pulled a Palin.

David, with the nation in such decline one would think that you would be more concerned with the blunders and misdirection he is trying to lead us in.

However that would mean being honest with ones self and admitting ones mistakes, as in the follies of the liberal mind set.

So you keep pissing and moaning about Palin's every move while your boy in the White House rapes you from behind. Fool.

It has been reported for weeks Sarah Palin would be speaking at the Reagan Library fundraiser on the eighth of August. With just a week to go, the planners should be calling William Shatner to fill in.

As repeatedly stated to several in the media over the last week, former Governor Sarah Palin is not committed to attend the Simi Valley Republican Women's event at the Reagan Library and in fact is not attending the event. Neither the Governor's state staff nor SarahPAC has ever committed to attending this event or speaking at this event, and even requested that the Governor's name be removed from the invitation several weeks ago. The Governor has other work and commitments to take care of at that time. She looks forward to visiting her friends in California soon.

All event requests must be confirmed with Meghan Stapleton of SarahPAC. Additionally, all invitations bearing the Governor's name must be approved by her attorney before proceeding.

Thank you.
Meghan Stapleton​
Sound familiar?

Last fall, after being booked for 2 months, Palin's appearance was cancelled at a Coalition of Life event.

Palin wouldn't commit to speak at a ceremony honoring the fallen soldiers of Alaska, then demanded to speak and on stage seating the morning of the event.

She was replaced with Gingrich at a GOP fundraiser in June, citing her busy job as governor.

To: Editec

Re: Leftist obsession of Governor Palin...

Dear Ed,

This instrument anticipates your chronic attempt to take the position that the Left 'doesn't care about or otherwise FEAR PALIN...'

Please note that this thread is created by your Comrade; one of the addled-minded suffering the obsession with someone who you and this author, insist is of no concern to anyone, particularly the Left; whats more she is asserting that Palin 'quit' something for which Palin was never committed... and ironically, seems unable to grasp this simple point, despite having sourced a communique which specifically spells that out; thus discrediting HERSELF... and this obtuse ruse of yours.

Take care,
PI

Looks like you are obcessing on her, she is gone, why do you care?

because she is the perfect example of a conservative - do as i say, not as i do.

Give some examples where Palin has exhibited the "do as I say, not as I do" attitude.

Moral values, ethics complaints, keeping your word to the people who elected you, attacking your opponent and stirring a bee hive, yet complaining about being attacked just for starters.

David, with the nation in such decline one would think that you would be more concerned with the blunders and misdirection he is trying to lead us in.

However that would mean being honest with ones self and admitting ones mistakes, as in the follies of the liberal mind set.

So you keep pissing and moaning about Palin's every move while your boy in the White House rapes you from behind. Fool.

My boy in the White House is going to give us the best economy since the 1990s. We're already seeing it in major leading economic indicators... housing, GDP, inventories, retail sales, etc. 6 months into his administration after the WORST economy since the great depression!

Give some examples where Palin has exhibited the "do as I say, not as I do" attitude.

Moral values, ethics complaints, keeping your word to the people who elected you, attacking your opponent and stirring a bee hive, yet complaining about being attacked just for starters.

Can you be more vague? :cuckoo:

More values - forcing women to pay for their own rape kit
Ethics complaints - All 15 or 16 of them
Keeping your word to the people who elected you - Quitting 18 months into your term
Complaining about the attacks against you while she attacked Obama on the campaign trail last year and has continued to attack him this year.

Lipstick on a pig.

Can you be more vague? :cuckoo:

More values - forcing women to pay for their own rape kit
Ethics complaints - All 15 or 16 of them
Keeping your word to the people who elected you - Quitting 18 months into your term
Complaining about the attacks against you while she attacked Obama on the campaign trail last year and has continued to attack him this year.

Lipstick on a pig.

Who paid for her rape kit?

Which ethic complaint did she do one thing but espouse something else.

Resigning her govenorship? Where's the "do as I say, not as I do" aspect of that. as a matter of fact where's the "do as I say, not as I do" aspect in any of these claims?

Show me where she bitched about the attacks on her. Now I'll concede to the fact that she got very pissed when her children were targeted, but show me where she targeted anyone elses child.

Bottom line is, you have failed to provide any evidence of what you calim she's guilty of.

Let me give you an example of "do as I say, not as I do".

Do as I say, not as I do! Obama and his signing statements. « The Constitution Club

President Barack Obama has irked close allies in Congress by declaring he has the right to ignore legislation on constitutional grounds after having criticized George W. Bush for doing the same.

Thank you.
Meghan Stapleton​
Sound familiar?

In your recent trashing of Sarah Palin--you might ACTUALLY read what YOU JUST POSTED

Neither the Governor's state staff nor SarahPAC has ever committed to attending this event or speaking at this event,

Holy COW--you liberals could NOT be more DESPERATE! :clap2:

Last edited:
David Wrote:
My boy in the White House is going to give us the best economy since the 1990s. We're already seeing it in major leading economic indicators... housing, GDP, inventories, retail sales, etc. 6 months into his administration after the WORST economy since the great depression!

you know David, you may be right. Youe boy just may be capable of solving the economy problems, by eliminating the economy all together.

As for your Bush bitching, get over it. The liberals played just as much of a role in sinking our butts as the conservatives did. There is more than enough blame to go around.

I regard to your Palin bashing, the likes of you and those who have been spending so much time and large amounts of money to sink her over the past year only achieve one thing ........... you prove that she is the #1 threat to the liberal bastardization of our government.

Well, no, she is second behind your boy Obama. He may sink the liberals single handily.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Come again on those economic statistics--LOL. Our economy just CONTRACTED again at 1% (during SUMMER MONTHS). True it is better that the last quarter of last year & the 1st quarter of this year--when the GDP was contracting at 6%.

Oh but wait--Wasn't it your guy that stated he would "save" or "create" 600,000 new jobs by the end of August 2009?

Now if you really think that this economy is turning the corner--PLEASE call your guy & tell him to put the 95% or approx. 748 BILLION of that 787 BILLION dollar economic stimulus money--"that really wasn't a stimulus" back into the treasury & see how he reacts to that. You know he promised to do that--when he shoved it down our throats. :clap2:

Do you know how many economists are today out there stating that this is a JOBLESS recovery? That we may not see any real net gains in private sector employment for 5 long year? LOTS.

When are you going to realise that big massive government SPENDING does not equate to PRIVATE sector JOB GROWTH?

The ONLY thing that is expanding in leaps in bounds right now is GOVERNMENT.

"The best argument against a democracy is a 5 minute conversation with an average voter" Winston Churchill.

"Boy?" Seriously? You're going to go with that? "My boy in the White House...?" Not "My man in the White House?" So subtle, yet it says so much...

As for your indicators, I noticed you left out unemployment. This is the number that matters most, in my opinion. The more people with jobs, the better everthing gets. Get back to me when those numbers go down.

I certainly don't know David or how he spends his life ................ but David, I can tell you this .............. you don't spend it on "Main Street" (you remember that, your boy used that term often enough)

David I do spend my life on "Main Street" in the real world, hiring and firing people, trying to keep a small business alive, working daily with those who are struggling in life for various reasons.

David, not in this Midwest City, not in this State or any nearby Midwest City are there signs of this so called "growth" ............... In fact David, in real life and in the real world, it is getting worse.

So David, you keep swallowing the Koolaid propaganda and those of us in the real world will keep trying to figure out how to make it and how to keep others working.

Months ago our fine Mayor told us, thanks to Obama and his stimulus package (your boy David) our class of 50 police recruits will now be guaranteed a job with the city. Several weeks ago he told us, if taxes don't go up, we will need to lay off more than 200 officers.

Hmmmm.................

Yeah David, thanks for the positive words of progress, but, as you see, the real world simply doesn't agree!

In national politics Obama is still very much a "boy", he is not earned being a man and he has a long, long way to go.

Forum List

Back