Policeman calls White House meeting productive

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
Policeman calls White House meeting productive - Yahoo! News

OK...Let me see if I got this right?
Obama advocates solving problems with alcohol!
Cost of plane tickets, cost of secret service, presidents time, officer excused from duty, editors, fbi, cia, homeland security, vehicle gas, Airline fuel wasted, and all of this will cost the American taxpayers what? $100,000. $200,000? WHAT A FRICKIN JOKE!!!!!!!! THIS SHOULD GO DOWN AS THE MOST EXPENSIVE 4 BEERS IN THE HISTORY OF THE PLANET!

Last edited:

Cost of plane tickets, cost of secret service, presidents time, officer excused from duty, editors, fbi, cia, homeland security, vehicle gas, Airline fuel wasted, and all of this will cost the American taxpayers what? $100,000. $200,000? WHAT A FRICKIN JOKE!!!!!!!! THIS SHOULD GO DOWN AS THE MOST EXPENSIVE 4 BEERS IN THE HISTORY OF THE PLANET!

Um. What would the CIA, FBI, homeland security, secret service and editors have to do with any of this? (editors???)

The only cost to the taxpayers would be the plane tickets, if they were provided by the WH (I don't know... have a link to anything that states they were?). Unless they were flown in on a private jet, the airplane fuel was being used anyway. As far as the officer's time, I'm pretty sure after all those years on the force, he's built up a day or two of paid time off. Which would be paid for by the city of Cambridge in any case, not the US taxpayers.

Editors???

The whole thing played out in the media.
The shit stain in office wanted to fix his image after "acting stupidly"
Shit stains transparency ... keep the media 50 feet away, stage it like a chess game and we will release what we want.
We paid for the meeting why couldn't we hear the hear the truth for once?

It was handled wrong. The three of them should have dumped the cameras and got on the turps in the correct fashion. Then late at night, well in their cups, they could swear undying fealty to one another after solving all the problems of the world. Okay, three hangovers next morning but that warm glow of brotherhood would still be there. Problem solved! :beer:

It was handled wrong. The three of them should have dumped the cameras and got on the turps in the correct fashion. Then late at night, well in their cups, they could swear undying fealty to one another after solving all the problems of the world. Okay, three hangovers next morning but that warm glow of brotherhood would still be there. Problem solved! :beer:
Obama should have kept his fuckin' mouth shut in the first place, then none of this would have happened, and none of the taxpayers' money would have been spent to have this ridiculous meeting in the first place. Obama is a dumb black idiot who has a very questionable background to be the president of the United States.

Obama should have kept his fuckin' mouth shut in the first place, then none of this would have happened, and none of the taxpayers' money would have been spent to have this ridiculous meeting in the first place. Obama is a dumb black idiot who has a very questionable background to be the president of the United States.

Wanna beer? :lol:

Wanna beer? :lol:
hey, think Obama would invite a few of the birfers over for beers and discussion?

:lol:

The purpose was to provide Obama with some damage control from "Gatesgate" by setting up photo ops. And Biden wasn't invited just for comic relief. It wouldn't have provided the right post racial image for there to be two black guys and one white guy at the table, so they're seated black, white, black, white around the table. At least they didn't all hold hands and sing friendship songs, not that the reporters would have been allowed near enough to hear them.

Crowley: (uncomfortable) Oh, hey, hello Mr. Vice President. I guess I’ll have, hmmm. A black russian? No, wait. Strike that. That probably sounded bad. How about…a black and tan. No! Sorry, Mr. President. That’s not…I would never drink that. I’m a little nervous. Something simple. Make me a…how bout a Dirty Negro? Wait! That’s not even a drink. I’m sorry, sir…

:rofl:

They only drank a beer apiece?

Thats lame

The way Obama has been spending, one beer a piece is all the WH could afford without calling Bernanke and telling him to fire up those printing presses, which he might not have done because nobody had invited him.

Forum List

Back