Sarah Palin pulls within 5 points of Obama in the latest poll

Say what you will but I think this says far more about how weak Obama is than Palins strengths.

All or most of the potential candidates rising against Obama would show that. Palin, and only Palin, doing so is a change for her, not for him.

Say what you will but I think this says far more about how weak Obama is than Palins strengths. With her high negatives and she is nearly within the margin of error?

Really makes Obama look weak. I suppose the Palin attack machine will be getting back into gear now.

Palin Trails Obama By Just 5 Points In New Poll | Fox News

Ok what ill say is that this really shows how f'n retarded the general public is. She is a nimwit spoiled rotton rich girl that doesnt know anything except that she likes the camera's on her. Just thinking about her returning to elected office makes me want to unzip this bull shit reality and zip on something new.

And we wonder why the muslims hate us.

They are both air heads. And they are losing neck and neck. Now THAT's priceless!

Say what you will but I think this says far more about how weak Obama is than Palins strengths. With her high negatives and she is nearly within the margin of error?

Really makes Obama look weak. I suppose the Palin attack machine will be getting back into gear now.

Ok what ill say is that this really shows how f'n retarded the general public is. She is a nimwit spoiled rotton rich girl that doesnt know anything except that she likes the camera's on her. Just thinking about her returning to elected office makes me want to unzip this bull shit reality and zip on something new.

She must've been the reason they flew those jets into the WTC, Pentagon right?

The muslims hate us because of Palin? :lmao:

Obama is toast .........

I have Obama losing by at least 5 points in 12..

It will take a lot of dead voters and voter fraud to even even him up...

I doubt he will win the North Eastern states as democrats traditionally do.

Hell I think the only state that's a lock for Obama is Illinois, the other 49 are up for grabs.

Was this poll taken before or after last weeks revelation that she had tasted forbidden fruit in her youth?

No person would take those accusations seriously..

Only a partisan ignorant tool would even accept those accusations as fact.

Every source cited in that book is a "protected source."

Nothing in that book can be substantiated - even progressives and Palin critiques are calling the book bullshit.

I suppose the far left er progressives throw science out the window when it comes to politics - proof is not needed and it's acceptable to slander an individual without evidence to support their claim(s).

Which is one of the reasons why I find the progressives so pathetic...

Last edited:
Obama is toast .........

Hell I think the only state that's a lock for Obama is Illinois, the other 49 are up for grabs.

so you think Perry can win without florida?

Was this poll taken before or after last weeks revelation that she had tasted forbidden fruit in her youth?

Do you really not see the childish, simplistic hypocrisy of hateful leftists like yourself?

You sit there and bemoan how unfair and mean-spirited the attacks on poor, poor Obama has been and then embrace and regurgitate the most disgusting and classless conspiracy theories and bullshit attacks on Palin without showing any effort. I would imagine that level of hypocrisy and sickening hate would take some effort, but you manage to pull it off effortlessly.

Yes, Palin had a fetish for black men--this is only an issue for the stalker-like author and the left which is telling in and of itself--and her child was a result of incest.

You embody the modern left so well. :clap2:

Last edited:
Obama is toast .........

so you think Perry can win without florida?

I don't believe Perry will win the nomination.

Forum List

Back