Sarah Palin pulls within 5 points of Obama in the latest poll

Yeah, so a lot of far right GOP'ers are beginning to identify themselves as "Independent." Stupid and laughable, yes, but nobody's denying that it's happening.

What's your point?

Last edited:
You people are so infected with the disease called liberalism, you can't even comment in a logical manner about the statistics in the OP. No wonder this country is in such bad shape. Pathetic!!!!

Who the fuck is Governor Palin???

I highly doubt you are unaware of who Gov. Sarah Palin is considering she was the GOP VP nominee in 2008.

True, but right after that she stopped being "Gov". You see, she saw (and was correct because tea baggers are so damn predictable) she could make money of rubes and idiots. You see, the less informed have money to spend and that former failed/quit "Gov" knew this and capitalized on all of it.

You see, she will milk this until the day she HAS to say NO, she feels its better for the country if she continues hawking books/speeches ect to make even more money. Its the capitalist way.

Go Palin....now go shoot some hoops. (Poor, poor Todd!)

Amazing how Palins presidential prospects have taken off since it was disclosed that she sleeps with black guys

Now, if she only had a black baby she would be a shoe in

Who the fuck is Governor Palin???

I highly doubt you are unaware of who Gov. Sarah Palin is considering she was the GOP VP nominee in 2008.

True, but right after that she stopped being "Gov". You see, she saw (and was correct because tea baggers are so damn predictable) she could make money of rubes and idiots. You see, the less informed have money to spend and that former failed/quit "Gov" knew this and capitalized on all of it.

You see, she will milk this until the day she HAS to say NO, she feels its better for the country if she continues hawking books/speeches ect to make even more money. Its the capitalist way.

She isnt any less deserving of the title of Governor simply because she is no longer acting in that capacity. President Clinton and both President Bushs aren't acting as President, but they still called President out of respect for their former position.

Greatest thread ever.

Oh and did you hear, Palin has a thing for the black salami? Good for her!

What? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. But I am intrigued, sir, very intrigued.

Well, before she ran off with Todd, she had a thing for this particular guy. Well, some say she had a fetish for black men in general, but apparently she really really had a thing for this one basketball player. Now, rumor has it he is uh...gifted in certain anatomical area's so good for both of them.

My thing is, she preached no sex until marriage for everyone except her. That is interesting in my book but other than that, I say God bless her heart for expanding her uh, horizons with this rather large basketball player. I had no idea.

Here is the thing though. Her base...well, certain ones in that demographic shudder at the thought of interracial relationships and well you see, she is sort of their hero so it has to suck ass being them. Again, we have no issues with any of this (well, except the hypocrisy of no pre sex preaching) but certain members of her base/family have to hate that this info came out.

poor poor poor Todd. :lol:

She isnt any less deserving of the title of Governor simply because she is no longer acting in that capacity. President Clinton and both President Bushs aren't acting as President, but they still called President out of respect for their former position.

Don't be obtuse. The difference between her and the people you mentioned is...SHE QUIT...to make money. SHE QUIT in mid term. Some say that is disgraceful, some say its capitalism at its finest. Either way, she quit. Please do not mention the words respect and Palin in the same post. Its just not right.

Don't be obtuse. The difference between her and the people you mentioned is...SHE QUIT...to make money. SHE QUIT in mid term. Some say that is disgraceful, some say its capitalism at its finest. Either way, she quit. Please do not mention the words respect and Palin in the same post. Its just not right.

Too bad. She was Governor of the Largest state in the Union. She deserves the respect of that office.

If you think her stepping down is bad and ruined her politically, explain why is she leading with independents?

Greatest thread ever.

Oh and did you hear, Palin has a thing for the black salami? Good for her!

What? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. But I am intrigued, sir, very intrigued.

Well, before she ran off with Todd, she had a thing for this particular guy. Well, some say she had a fetish for black men in general, but apparently she really really had a thing for this one basketball player. Now, rumor has it he is uh...gifted in certain anatomical area's so good for both of them.

My thing is, she preached no sex until marriage for everyone except her. That is interesting in my book but other than that, I say God bless her heart for expanding her uh, horizons with this rather large basketball player. I had no idea.

Here is the thing though. Her base...well, certain ones in that demographic shudder at the thought of interracial relationships and well you see, she is sort of their hero so it has to suck ass being them. Again, we have no issues with any of this (well, except the hypocrisy of no pre sex preaching) but certain members of her base/family have to hate that this info came out.

poor poor poor Todd. :lol:
The author and Random House are in trouble. They knew that the reports about Palin couldn't be sourced yet they let the book go into publication. Palin is fixing to own Joe McGinniss and Random House.

» Explosive Email Shows Anti-Palin Author McGinniss, Random House Likely Published Literary Hoax (Updated) - Big Government

Does she know that you, w/ 100K other t-partier dolts, are obsessed w/ her? She must, she has to be selling her wares to someone.

Too bad. She was Governor of the Largest state in the Union. She deserves the respect of that office.

She quit as governor of a state that has a smaller population than the county I live in

Forum List

Back