Sarah Palin, Professional Victim

With Palin you certainly wouldn't have to worry about lack of transparency...She says what she thinks and doesn't hold back, I find it refreshing ...but I can see why that bugs Democrats so much...

As I pointed out in another thread,,it's not just the Democrats that she bugs. According to an CNN poll, Palin's disapproval rating is now at 56% with 38% approval. Independents have a 59% disapproval rating up 14 points, women's disapproval of her jumped 10 points and even with the GOP her disapproval rating went up 7 points.

Great.. she has an effect..

She seems to be the only politician now-a-days that can fill an auditorium without forced busing...:lol:...

hahahaha,
I'd say Palin has made a lot of people Professional "bitchers".
she says something, they bitch, she doesn't say something, they bitch.
She attends a rally, they bitch, she doesn't attend something, they bitch

they just can't seem to help themselves.

so funny:lol::lol:

Honey, I was at bitch when I was in diapers. I never needed Palin to sharpen my claws on.

Were you mistaking me for a Nice Person till now?

so backing out on something makes one a professional victim?

Backing out at the last minute on the grounds you have some new, deep fear for your safety if you appear in public? Whilst having verbal diaherra all over the media?

Yes, that makes you a professional victim.

LOL, and you are a professional bitcher when it comes to Palin.

congratulations.

With Palin you certainly wouldn't have to worry about lack of transparency...She says what she thinks and doesn't hold back, I find it refreshing ...but I can see why that bugs Democrats so much...

As I pointed out in another thread,,it's not just the Democrats that she bugs. According to an CNN poll, Palin's disapproval rating is now at 56% with 38% approval. Independents have a 59% disapproval rating up 14 points, women's disapproval of her jumped 10 points and even with the GOP her disapproval rating went up 7 points.

She seems to be the only politician now-a-days that can fill an auditorium without forced busing...:lol:...

The Westboro Baptist Church freaks are successful at drawing a crowd too, Lumpy. Shall we start talking up Fred Phelps for POTUS?

Backing out at the last minute on the grounds you have some new, deep fear for your safety if you appear in public? Whilst having verbal diaherra all over the media?

congratulations.

Much as I enjoy your adulation, Stephanie, I am an amateur. No one pays to me to say I dun like her. I do it on a purely voluntary basis, as a community service.

The Westboro Baptist Church freaks are successful at drawing a crowd too, Lumpy. Shall we start talking up Fred Phelps for POTUS?

Nope... and just how big are these crowds of .. made to order religious liberals?

congratulations.

Much as I enjoy your adulation, Stephanie, I am an amateur. No one pays to me to say I dun like her. I do it on a purely voluntary basis, as a community service.

:lol:

Sawah sealed her fate with her last public speech addressing the shooting.

She's earned her Professional Victimhood.

She wears the role superbly.

In fact, I've never seen a professional whiner and victim of her caliber before.

She will serve the evil ones well.

palinvictimcopy.jpg

In fact, I've never seen a professional whiner and victim of her caliber before.

oh brother, how funny.
you lefties must say that every damn week and yet there she is and there you all are bitching about her.:lol::lol:

oh brother, how funny.
you lefties must say that every damn week and yet there she is and there you all are bitching about her.:lol::lol:

Yup.. she slaps them around like whale blubber, then laughs all the way to the bank..

Forum List

Back