Sarah Palin on Obama: Say's he "Has No Executive Experience" & " Is In Over His Head"

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
This was when she was on Greta last night and she ripped him in the first 40 seconds talking about his Unconstitutional Health Care Travesty. It was priceless. She is right of course having far more executive experience running a state compared to a community organizer who never had to deal with executive tough decisions and policy like Palin had to deal with in Alaska very 'Successfully". Yes my fellow American Patriots on the left and right, we are paying the price of Obama in office and his lack of experience has proven that he cannot govern the country effeciently and because of it he has put America on the brink of total economic collapse by violating the U.S. Constitution which is something Sarah Palin would never do. Here is a video of the interview where she also gets on Republicans which is something she did as Governor of Alaska for not putting the people first. Sarah is unabashedly Pro-God, Pro-Life, Pro-Liberty, Pro-Family, Pro-America, Pro-Constitution, Pro-Gun, Pro-Limited government and so am I. Obama is the Opposite of everything she is I just mentioned.

Video of Palin ripping Obama: (Ouch!!)
Texas for Sarah Palin: Fox News Video: Sarah Palin says Obama is in "over his head"

This was when she was on Greta last night and she ripped him in the first 40 seconds talking about his Unconstitutional Health Care Travesty. It was priceless. She is right of course having far more executive experience running a state compared to a community organizer who never had to deal with executive tough decisions and policy like Palin had to deal with in Alaska very 'Successfully". Yes my fellow American Patriots on the left and right, we are paying the price of Obama in office and his lack of experience has proven that he cannot govern the country effeciently and because of it he has put America on the brink of total economic collapse by violating the U.S. Constitution which is something Sarah Palin would never do. Here is a video of the interview where she also gets on Republicans which is something she did as Governor of Alaska for not putting the people first. Sarah is unabashedly Pro-God, Pro-Life, Pro-Liberty, Pro-Family, Pro-America, Pro-Constitution, Pro-Gun, Pro-Limited government and so am I. Obama is the Opposite of everything she is I just mentioned.

Texas for Sarah Palin: Fox News Video: Sarah Palin says Obama is in "over his head"

She's too kind to our Muslim, Marxist, Macaca President

Lies and racism, wow pubs you really have alot going for your party huh?

Lies and racism, wow pubs you really have alot going for your party huh?

Are you off your meds again?

There is something mentally wrong with a guy who can appear before a meeting of Rabbis and tell them, that as President of the USA, "We are God's partners in matters of life and death"

This won't end well either for Obama or the American people.

....which is something she did as Governor of Alaska for not putting the people first. Sarah

Another thing she did as governor of Alaska: quit.

If she can say, with a straight face, that the President of the United States has (no present tense) "no executive experience" and contrast it with the executive experience she had (note past tense) with a straight face, she's either completely delusional, lying, joking, or some blend of all three of those things.

There is something mentally wrong with a guy who can appear before a meeting of Rabbis and tell them, that as President of the USA, "We are God's partners in matters of life and death"

This won't end well either for Obama or the American people.

Why? Jewish people believe in God.

YOu mean the pipeline deal she didn't finish successfully before QUITTING?
And she didn't put the people of Alaska first, she put the money first.
YOu are such a partisan hack, and the fact you like her so much, makes me like her even less.

I dont need meds CF.

I also dont need lies.

Please prove that Obama is a Muslim or Marxist or a Macaca?

You see you cant because they are lies and racist lies at that.

First, reassure me that you can't get to any scissors or kitchen knives or any other sharp objects

She is right, you are a racist asshole.
And why don't you do as she ask? Prove that he is what you say he is, but of course you can't because it is not true and you are a liar.

I dont need meds CF.

I also dont need lies.

First, reassure me that you can't get to any scissors or kitchen knives or any other sharp objects

And why don't you do as she ask? Prove that he is what you say he is, but of course you can't because it is not true and you are a liar.

1. Marxist: Obama's economics is as far Left as he can get to without triggering an instant revolution

2. Muslim: He is squarely on the side of Hamas.

3. Macaca: "We are God's partners in matter of life and death" No fucking thank you

You and TruthMatter can go back to playing Spin the Bottle of Ripple

I dont need meds CF.

I also dont need lies.

Yeah I though so.

You know they are lies and will never admitt they are lies adn your fellow Cons will NEVER say a peep about your racist shit. They are desperate for votes over at the repuvblican party b ecause their Ideas have proven to be complete failures. Instead of acting like an itelligent bunch of people they have just doubled down on the lies like yours and liars like you. They have made the choice to hang onto hte failed ideas and defend them with lies like you just spewed here. This is th eparty death nell. Lies are easily proved lies and people like me will not just sit back and let you spew them at decimal level ten until people forget they are lies. Instead we will scream right back in your face the TRUTH that proves your lies are lies. The gig is up my friend , turning up the volume aint going to work anymore. Truth is far more powerful and convincing than lies. Go to volume 11 and me and other will go to volume 11 with the truth. Your party better just get some new ideas that havene Failed for decades. Try thinking and coming up with good ideas and you will see the life come back into your party.

1. Marxist: Obama's economics is as far Left as he can get to without triggering an instant revolution

2. Muslim: He is squarely on the side of Hamas.

3. Macaca: "We are God's partners in matter of life and death" No fucking thank you

You and TruthMatter can go back to playing Spin the Bottle of Ripple

1. learn what marxism is
2. you are racist asshole who needs to get a clue
3. sounds pretty christian to me, and I am sure you had no problem when Sarah said the war in Irag was God's plan.

next

Yeah I though so.

Frank's usual, lame, MO is to accuse anyone who disagrees with him as being mentally deficient or insane. Especially when it comes to Palin. I suppose he spared us the zombie picture because a liberal didn't create this thread.

It's weak sauce, but some people really have nothing better to come back with.

I dont need meds CF.

I also dont need lies.

Yeah I though so.

You know they are lies and will never admitt they are lies adn your fellow Cons will NEVER say a peep about your racist shit. They are desperate for votes over at the repuvblican party b ecause their Ideas have proven to be complete failures. Instead of acting like an itelligent bunch of people they have just doubled down on the lies like yours and liars like you. They have made the choice to hang onto hte failed ideas and defend them with lies like you just spewed here. This is th eparty death nell. Lies are easily proved lies and people like me will not just sit back and let you spew them at decimal level ten until people forget they are lies. Instead we will scream right back in your face the TRUTH that proves your lies are lies. The gig is up my friend , turning up the volume aint going to work anymore. Truth is far more powerful and convincing than lies. Go to volume 11 and me and other will go to volume 11 with the truth. Your party better just get some new ideas that havene Failed for decades. Try thinking and coming up with good ideas and you will see the life come back into your party.

You wouldn't know the Truth if it bit you in your ass

Forum List

Back