Sarah Palin never actually went beyond Iraqi Border

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Campaign confirms Palin did not go beyond Iraqi border - Blogs from CNN.com

Interesting article, this doesn't help McCain's already weak argument that she has Foreign Policy experience.

She has also never met with any heads of states as I believe it was stated on another thread.

MyDD :: John McCain Explains Sarah Palin's National Security Experience

Honestly though? To say she knows the most about energy then anyone in this country is insulting ALOT of people.

Though all of this is coming from John McCain who supports Ethanol as a Alternative Energy Source. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Campaign confirms Palin did not go beyond Iraqi border - Blogs from CNN.com

Interesting article, this doesn't help McCain's already weak argument that she has Foreign Policy experience.

She has also never met with any heads of states as I believe it was stated on another thread.

Honestly though? To say she knows the most about energy then anyone in this country is insulting ALOT of people.

Though all of this is coming from John McCain who supports Ethanol as a Alternative Energy Source. :cuckoo:

You are aware that not only does Obama support ethanol, he is in the pocket of the Corn made ethanol lobby? Ohh wait I forgot you are just a kid, sorry for assuming you might actually know what your arguing about.

You are aware that not only does Obama support ethanol, he is in the pocket of the Corn made ethanol lobby? Ohh wait I forgot you are just a kid, sorry for assuming you might actually know what your arguing about.

Bullsh*t.

Obama's campaign is financed by 1.5 million individual campaign contributions. His is the largest grassroots campaign in history. Get your facts straight.

Summary data for Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

Palin lied about the investigation into her abuse of power.

Palin lied about accepting earmarks.

Palin lied about supporting the bridge to nowhere.

Palin lied about her trip to Iraq.

Notice a pattern?

Bullsh*t.

Obama's campaign is financed by 1.5 million individual campaign contributions. His is the largest grassroots campaign in history. Get your facts straight.

Summary data for Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

Look Junior, Google it your self. Already covered by the grownups earlier. He has just as much baggage and then some as every other politician. Claiming he does not just proves you are either a liar or blame dumb as a box of rocks. In your case I am sure it is just cause you are dumb as a box of rocks.

Look Junior, Google it your self. Already covered by the grownups earlier. He has just as much baggage and then some as every other politician. Claiming he does not just proves you are either a liar or blame dumb as a box of rocks. In your case I am sure it is just cause you are dumb as a box of rocks.

Ever heard of algae based ethanol? That is where ethanol is headed, not corn. You can produce 10,000 gallons of ethanol per acre with algae farms versus a few hundred with corn. You are the one who is dumb as a box of rocks.

Ever heard of algae based ethanol? That is where ethanol is headed, not corn. You can produce 10,000 gallons of ethanol per acre with algae farms versus a few hundred with corn. You are the one who is dumb as a box of rocks.

And in the meantime, Obama keeps up the being for food based ethanol.

You may want to contact a private investigator to find and retrieve your brain for you.

Obama supports and is beholden to the CORN feed ethanol program.

You may want to contact a private investigator to find and retrieve your brain for you.

Obama supports and is beholden to the CORN feed ethanol program.

Silly insults from the guy on the public sugar teet.

Obama tried to help the people of his state as a Senator. What a suprise. At least he didn't lie about it like Palin did.

Probably because you guys retardo claims she lied are, well just that.

No, her lying is pretty well documented.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvcyBeFRPWY]YouTube - CNN Palin Caught Lying Over Bridge and E-Bay Plane Sale[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsOJStsGB5U]YouTube - Bombshell in commissioner controversy[/ame]

Does anybody have an exact quote of Palin claiming to have visited Iraq?

No?

Then what is the controversy beyond a misleading headline designed to lead the easily lead?

Forum List

Back