Silk gloves for Obammy...

Charle Gibson: What do you think of the Bush Doctrine?

Palin: Which part, Charlie?

Do we really want a someone who knows NOTHING about foreign policy as vice president?

Charle Gibson: What do you think of the Bush Doctrine?

Palin: Which part, Charlie?

Do we really want a someone who knows NOTHING about foreign policy as vice president?

As has been pointed out to you morons on the left the supposed "Bush" Doctrine means more than one thing. But hey you pretend otherwise. You guys are so desperate I almost wanna feel sorry for ya.

As has been pointed out to you morons on the left the supposed "Bush" Doctrine means more than one thing. But hey you pretend otherwise. You guys are so desperate I almost wanna feel sorry for ya.

Desperately afraid that someone who knows nothing about foreign policy will be president.

everytime one of these "objective" journalists goes after her, Mac/P's numbers go up, instead of Hannity she should be doing an interview with Colmes

puleeze....

whine whine whine whine... they huwt sawwah's feeewings...

poowr sawwah..

Can't imagine how many calls of Sexism will be yelled by the GOP throughout the land if Joe Biden plays tough during the debate.

You know, treating her like she should be treated.

I remember Biden from the Clarence Thomas hearings. That will be fun to watch. I am buying quantities of popcorn for it. :popcorn: :eusa_dance:

Can't imagine how many calls of Sexism will be yelled by the GOP throughout the land if Joe Biden plays tough during the debate.

I don't think she will do all that badly in a debate against Joe Biden, and her presence puts him in an interesting position. If he comes off as a overbearing jackass like he tends to do sometimes, that might send a few more of those independants our way Robert. So I think ol Joe is going to be on his best behavior. Don't forget if he get's too huffy we can always check and see if he is using his own speeches this time.

I don't think she will do all that badly in a debate against Joe Biden, and her presence puts him in an interesting position. If he comes off as a overbearing jackass like he tends to do sometimes, that might send a few more of those independants our way Robert. So I think ol Joe is going to be on his best behavior. Don't forget if he get's too huffy we can always check and see if he is using his own speeches this time.

"What do you think of the Bush doctrine?"

"Which part, Charlie?"

Oh, I'm sure she will do fine......

If they ask her about hockey or moose hunting that is.

"What do you think of the Bush doctrine?"

"Which part, Charlie?"

Oh, I'm sure she will do fine......

If they ask her about hockey or moose hunting that is.

"You mean the Bush Doctrine Charlie you clearly don't know? that one? "

Would have helped if Gibson knew what the Bush Doctrine actully was, so her response was right on the mark.

"or the one perhaps you got confused about, after reading it from some DNC webpage? "

Hoepfully Joe won't be bringing some UK dudes notes this time and calling them his own, then saying, "well it must be because I talked to him 20 or 25 times the other day". As for her debating skills, she can hold her own pretty well, she did a pretty good job in the Alaskan debates for governer. So again, am not worried. I provided a link for you to see, this is won't be her first debate ever.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1-B-OyQ-KI]YouTube - Sarah Palin 2006 Alaska's Governor's Debate[/ame]

And that person's name is Obama

Wrong.

Obama majored in political science and international relations at Columbia and as a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Obama has been getting the top secret CIA briefings for years. He also has met and conferred with most of the MidEast and European leaders.

He also had the GOOD JUDGEMENT to speak out against the war in Iraq before the invasion. He is one of the few American leaders to do so.

Last edited:

It will be interesting, since a die-hard lib can't seem to open their mouths without saying something bigoted and stupid.

It will be interesting, since a die-hard lib can't seem to open their mouths without saying something bigoted and stupid.

How is wanting her to be treated as if she was a male bigoted and stupid?

I'm sorry I don't want the kid gloves used on her because she is a woman.

I thought it was equality in these sort of elections, not special treatment?

Equality isn't attacking someone because they're a mother, or using her handicapped kid specifically as a reason for abortion and stem cell research.

Wrong.

Obama majored in political science and international relations at Columbia and as a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Obama has been getting the top secret CIA briefings for years. He also has met and conferred with most of the MidEast and European leaders.

He also had the GOOD JUDGEMENT to speak out against the war in Iraq before the invasion. He is one of the few American leaders to do so.

He took a class or 3... OOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rolleyes:

Obama has also admitted to not really doing much on the committee.... not to mention that the majority of his time as a senator has been spent running for prez...

He had the poor judgment to speak out on the war and his track record of non-support in combination with stances that change more often than he changes his underwear shows confusion and a misunderstanding

Forum List

Back