Sarah Palin: "McCains Campaign Managers Wouldn't Let Us Investigate Obama's Past."

The guy she is refering to is Steve Schmidt who I think was a terrible campaign manager who became a turncoat. He sabotaged McCain/Palin by making the decision to not go after Obama's past as well as deciding that McCain should suspend his campaign and go to Washington on the bailout crisis, a move that Palin opposed and warned him it would kill their chances. She was right. I personally believe Palin needs to force a brokered convention and run and expose Obama. Romney will not do it. I knew she was being shackeled during the election by McCain's managers. That was a terrible mistake but I have a feeling McCain cut a deal with Obama through their campaign managers that Palin wasn't aware of pertaining to the fact that both McCain and Obama weren't Constitutionally eligible and they agreed to not bring it up between the two camps. In this short interview she explains what happened. On a side note, she looks absolutely stunning in this interview.

%2521A_mccain-obamaBorn.jpg

Palin: McCain Campaign Managers Wouldn't Let Us Investigate Obama's Past - YouTube!

I am sure Fox will investigate Obama's shady past. Please post when you finally figure it out.

Damn people are dumb.
No, Sheriff Joe Arpaio is and found that his documents are forged, namely the Selective Service Card and his Abstract Long Form Birth Certificate he released back on April 27 of 2011.

Take a listen to the factual credible compelling evidence released by the detectives the other day:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yerPzQ4doyU&feature=related]News Conference of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's "Cold Case Posse" - YouTube[/ame]

Yup'ik. And?

I can see very clearly I have given you too much credit on your education.

Sad really, have a good day.

Really?

You know what's sad?

Todd Palin is Native American in the right-winger's eyes, because he's 1/8th Yup'ik, yet President Obama's 1/2 African blood doesn't make him black.

Priceless.

So? What others think isnt important in that situation. The tribe has the final say.

Try to be relevant.

Really?

You know what's sad?

Todd Palin is Native American in the right-winger's eyes, because he's 1/8th Yup'ik, yet President Obama's 1/2 African blood doesn't make him black.

Priceless.

So? What others think isnt important in that situation. The tribe has the final say.

Try to be relevant.

He can't.

Really?

You know what's sad?

Priceless.

Try to be relevant.

Who has the final say on the blackness of President Obama?

Really?

You know what's sad?

Priceless.

Try to be relevant.

He can't.

He is suffering from the Obama Burn. It will only get worse and extremely vile as the months progress. This will happen to many here.

Do it then or shut up.

You don't even know what I'm talking about do you? You don't have a fucking clue. You're playing a game that you don't even know how to play kid.

Oh my good Lord, you really don't.

When that **** Bernie wife of Billy Ayers said "stick a fork in her" she was referring to Sharon Tate.

9 months pregnant Sharon Tate The bitches not only killed Polanski's wife they stabbed the baby to death in her body.

That's who Bernie was referring to. Bernie was thrilled to death that Tate was not only killed but that the evil bastards stabbed her repeatedly in her abdomen.

That's Bill Ayer's wife. Want me to go on?

Go on.

P.S. Is saying that a crime?

Are you thrilled Bernie said it?

Really?

You know what's sad?

Priceless.

He's not 1/8 to me you see. He's Todd. I have many friends like this.

Yet in post #92 you brought up the ethnicity of "He's Todd" to validate Sarah Palin.

Boy?

Hahahaha.

Shut the fuck up.

Anytime...Anywhere.

Debate. Me...YOU...

Name it.

So your intellectual debating skills start with you calling a black man a "boy"?

You are the perfect republican. You really are.

What does political affiliation have to do with racism?????

Plenty of White Southern Democrats have called blacks "Boy"

Matter of fact, they invented it.

You don't even know what I'm talking about do you? You don't have a fucking clue. You're playing a game that you don't even know how to play kid.

Oh my good Lord, you really don't.

When that **** Bernie wife of Billy Ayers said "stick a fork in her" she was referring to Sharon Tate.

9 months pregnant Sharon Tate The bitches not only killed Polanski's wife they stabbed the baby to death in her body.

That's who Bernie was referring to. Bernie was thrilled to death that Tate was not only killed but that the evil bastards stabbed her repeatedly in her abdomen.

That's Bill Ayer's wife. Want me to go on?

Go on.

P.S. Is saying that a crime?

Are you thrilled Bernie said it?

I don't care that she said it. Did it hurt the dead baby's feelings?

Ok ok when I sing O Danny's boy no one is gonna break out into a chorus with me...

Shit guys come on

Let's do Irish Spring. ....Come on....we can do this...

Anytime...Anywhere.

Debate. Me...YOU...

Name it.

So your intellectual debating skills start with you calling a black man a "boy"?

You are the perfect republican. You really are.

What does political affiliation have to do with racism?????

Plenty of White Southern Democrats have called blacks "Boy"

Matter of fact, they invented it.

George Washington was a White Southern Democrat?

Really?

You know what's sad?

Priceless.

He's not 1/8 to me you see. He's Todd. I have many friends like this.

Yet in post #92 you brought up the ethnicity of "He's Todd" to validate Sarah Palin.

For crying out loud see post 135.

We go back and forth man. Have some fun out there.

Forum List

Back