Sarah Palin: "McCains Campaign Managers Wouldn't Let Us Investigate Obama's Past."

The guy she is refering to is Steve Schmidt who I think was a terrible campaign manager who became a turncoat. He sabotaged McCain/Palin by making the decision to not go after Obama's past as well as deciding that McCain should suspend his campaign and go to Washington on the bailout crisis, a move that Palin opposed and warned him it would kill their chances. She was right. I personally believe Palin needs to force a brokered convention and run and expose Obama. Romney will not do it. I knew she was being shackeled during the election by McCain's managers. That was a terrible mistake but I have a feeling McCain cut a deal with Obama through their campaign managers that Palin wasn't aware of pertaining to the fact that both McCain and Obama weren't Constitutionally eligible and they agreed to not bring it up between the two camps. In this short interview she explains what happened. On a side note, she looks absolutely stunning in this interview.

%2521A_mccain-obamaBorn.jpg

Palin: McCain Campaign Managers Wouldn't Let Us Investigate Obama's Past - YouTube!

No one could investigate Obama's past without being called a RACIST--and I am certain that was what it was all about.

Still today--NO ONE can criticize Obama's policies without being called a racist. You gripe about gas prices--you're a racist--you bring up Obama's economy--you're a racist--you bring up run away government spending--you're a racist, etc. etc. etc.

yep..and I'm beginning to think that is why they ran him for President..
the man had no experience for it.

Do you think Bill Ayers was a terrorist?

Bernie first. I'll do it from here. Not kidding. I know this bitch. "Stick a fork in her" Wanna go?

I'll do you from here. Put them up.

I'll do it.

Do it then or shut up.

You don't even know what I'm talking about do you? You don't have a fucking clue. You're playing a game that you don't even know how to play kid.

Oh my good Lord, you really don't.

When that **** Bernie wife of Billy Ayers said "stick a fork in her" she was referring to Sharon Tate.

9 months pregnant Sharon Tate The bitches not only killed Polanski's wife they stabbed the baby to death in her body.

That's who Bernie was referring to. Bernie was thrilled to death that Tate was not only killed but that the evil bastards stabbed her repeatedly in her abdomen.

That's Bill Ayer's wife. Want me to go on?

I've yet to figure what they are trying to do. I can't for the life of me. It's beyond strange.

Other than exhibit thier outright ignorence and attempting to revise real history?

:dunno:

It's just best to call them on it and watch them squirm.
Many historians I have read say the War Between the States was more about agriculture vs. industrialization. I did read one who wrote that the Civil war was Lee, Grant, Lincoln, etc. "killing off the forefathers". I had a tough time writing about that theory.

Here's the reason as stated by the VP of the Confederacy:

"But not to be tedious in enumerating the numerous changes for the better, allow me to allude to one other-though last, not least: the new Constitution has put at rest forever all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institutions-African slavery as it exists among us-the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution. "

Internet History Sourcebooks

Yup'ik. And?

I can see very clearly I have given you too much credit on your education.

Sad really, have a good day.

Really?

You know what's sad?

Todd Palin is Native American in the right-winger's eyes, because he's 1/8th Yup'ik, yet President Obama's 1/2 African blood doesn't make him black.

Priceless.
Here we go with YOU and this RACE bullsqueeze. Just can't help yourself can you? And to think yesterday? You said you weren't?

*LIAR*:eusa_liar:

Bernie first. I'll do it from here. Not kidding. I know this bitch. "Stick a fork in her" Wanna go?

I'll do you from here. Put them up.

I'll do it.

Do it then or shut up.

You don't even know what I'm talking about do you? You don't have a fucking clue. You're playing a game that you don't even know how to play kid.

Oh my good Lord, you really don't.

When that **** Bernie wife of Billy Ayers said "stick a fork in her" she was referring to Sharon Tate.

9 months pregnant Sharon Tate The bitches not only killed Polanski's wife they stabbed the baby to death in her body.

That's who Bernie was referring to. Bernie was thrilled to death that Tate was not only killed but that the evil bastards stabbed her repeatedly in her abdomen.

That's Bill Ayer's wife. Want me to go on?

Go on.

P.S. Is saying that a crime?

Yup'ik. And?

President Obama's 1/2 African blood doesn't make him black.
No, it makes him a British Subject and not eligible for the presidency or Article 2 Section 1. Read the last sentence from a paragraph from his campaign website Fight the Smears.

"When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

Last edited:
awwwwwwwww... cute... a hack thread.

they dealt with that issue in the flim.

what they wouldn't permit her to do was run a racist campaign in McCain's name. that is what she wanted and he wouldn't base his campaign on attacking a black pastor.

but that's because McCain's actually a decent guy.

and it's not like the tweeting twit who said there are "pro america parts of the country" would have looked any smarter if she brought McCain into the slime and mud.

Palin did absolutely nothing during the campaign that was racist.

McCain wouldn't let her. You're the one who started this thread. Youi should know the details before doing so.

The McCain's were best freinds with Margaret Sanger and supported her cause Planned Parenthood.

The guy she is refering to is Steve Schmidt who I think was a terrible campaign manager who became a turncoat. He sabotaged McCain/Palin by making the decision to not go after Obama's past as well as deciding that McCain should suspend his campaign and go to Washington on the bailout crisis, a move that Palin opposed and warned him it would kill their chances. She was right. I personally believe Palin needs to force a brokered convention and run and expose Obama. Romney will not do it. I knew she was being shackeled during the election by McCain's managers. That was a terrible mistake but I have a feeling McCain cut a deal with Obama through their campaign managers that Palin wasn't aware of pertaining to the fact that both McCain and Obama weren't Constitutionally eligible and they agreed to not bring it up between the two camps. In this short interview she explains what happened. On a side note, she looks absolutely stunning in this interview.

Palin: McCain Campaign Managers Wouldn't Let Us Investigate Obama's Past - YouTube!

I am sure Fox will investigate Obama's shady past. Please post when you finally figure it out.

Damn people are dumb.

Really?

You know what's sad?

Todd Palin is Native American in the right-winger's eyes, because he's 1/8th Yup'ik, yet President Obama's 1/2 African blood doesn't make him black.

Priceless.
Here we go with YOU and this RACE bullsqueeze. Just can't help yourself can you? And to think yesterday? You said you weren't?

*LIAR*:eusa_liar:

Read post #92.

You dumbfucks can't even follow the thread.

I am sure Fox will investigate Obama's shady past. Please post when you finally figure it out.

Damn people are dumb.

I hope they do...CNN investigated Newt Gingrich's divorce from 20 years ago..I guess they thought that was shady

Forum List

Back