Sarah Palin: "McCains Campaign Managers Wouldn't Let Us Investigate Obama's Past."

I still know more about Obama from Al Jazeera. Cripes, talk about Pravda networks.:eusa_whistle: That's your news these days from the alphabet show.

BTW Schmidt made it mandatory that no one NO ONE was to talk about Obama in a negative way.

We had this dude in our sights. McCain let him. I hate John with a passion now. He let them rip Sarah.

I really really hate him.

We could have taken out Obama lickety split with all the shit we had on him. No. Not with McCain holier than thou piece of crap. Meghan hated Sarah and really worked on leaking everything she could.

What a bitch.

"Pallin' around with terrorists".

You tell more lies than Yidnar. You claim to know the facts, but the facts you know don't exist.

Do you think Bill Ayers was a terrorist?

No. But Robert E Lee was.

"We did the British".

Yet you claim no responsibility for America's chattel slavery of blacks.

Priceless.

The Founders made it possible for slavery to end...ever heard of the 3/5ths Compromise?

Ever wonder what sparked the Civil war?

The Founders KNEW the subject of slavery would have to be addressed sooner or later. They comprommised to get the Constitution ratified in the Continental Congress.

Your remarks exibit your abject ignorence as to history.

I thought the Civil War was about "state's right's?

Hahahaha.

You need to stop reading the "history" of that quack David Barton.

Like any war it was different things to different people.

The guy she is refering to is Steve Schmidt who I think was a terrible campaign manager who became a turncoat. He sabotaged McCain/Palin by making the decision to not go after Obama's past as well as deciding that McCain should suspend his campaign and go to Washington on the bailout crisis, a move that Palin opposed and warned him it would kill their chances. She was right. I personally believe Palin needs to force a brokered convention and run and expose Obama. Romney will not do it. I knew she was being shackeled during the election by McCain's managers. That was a terrible mistake but I have a feeling McCain cut a deal with Obama through their campaign managers that Palin wasn't aware of pertaining to the fact that both McCain and Obama weren't Constitutionally eligible and they agreed to not bring it up between the two camps. In this short interview she explains what happened. On a side note, she looks absolutely stunning in this interview.

%2521A_mccain-obamaBorn.jpg

Palin: McCain Campaign Managers Wouldn't Let Us Investigate Obama's Past - YouTube!

I think Dole's campaign was sabotaged in the same way.

During the 96' campaign Bob Dole was advised not to be funny, be serious. Bob Dole was a funny motherfucker, but his campaign advised him to stay serious.

After Dole lost the election he a Clinton went around the country and even showed up in Somalia. Dole busted everyone up. Clinton was 2 hours late. By the time he arrived everyone was pissed.

Last edited:
"We did the British".

Priceless.

The Founders made it possible for slavery to end...ever heard of the 3/5ths Compromise?

The Founders KNEW the subject of slavery would have to be addressed sooner or later. They comprommised to get the Constitution ratified in the Continental Congress.

Hahahaha.

I don't even look at a "beast of burden". The good lord doesn't teach us this way. Not at all.

"We did the British".

Priceless.

Hahahaha.

You FAILED to address the post. No matter. You're ignorant.

Expected.

Congrats for meeting MY expectations of you.
icon14.gif

Hahahaha.

Expected.

icon14.gif

Hahahaha.

If I see you walking down the street, grab you and chop off your foot should I get "credit" if I drive you to the hospital?

Hahahaha.

Expected.

icon14.gif

I've yet to figure what they are trying to do. I can't for the life of me. It's beyond strange.

awwwwwwwww... cute... a hack thread.

they dealt with that issue in the flim.

what they wouldn't permit her to do was run a racist campaign in McCain's name. that is what she wanted and he wouldn't base his campaign on attacking a black pastor.

but that's because McCain's actually a decent guy.

and it's not like the tweeting twit who said there are "pro america parts of the country" would have looked any smarter if she brought McCain into the slime and mud.

How insane are you?

Her husband is First Nations you idiot.

Hahahaha.

Expected.

icon14.gif

I've yet to figure what they are trying to do. I can't for the life of me. It's beyond strange.

Other than exhibit thier outright ignorence and attempting to revise real history?

:dunno:

It's just best to call them on it and watch them squirm.

what they wouldn't permit her to do was run a racist campaign in McCain's name. that is what she wanted and he wouldn't base his campaign on attacking a black pastor.

and it's not like the tweeting twit who said there are "pro america parts of the country" would have looked any smarter if she brought McCain into the slime and mud.

How insane are you?

1/8th. Does that make him Indian?

Expected.

icon14.gif

Other than exhibit thier outright ignorence and attempting to revise real history?

Who's squirming? You greatly overestimate your importance.

How insane are you?

1/8th. Does that make him Indian?

What tribe, and you will find your answer.

Expected.

icon14.gif

Many historians I have read say the War Between the States was more about agriculture vs. industrialization. I did read one who wrote that the Civil war was Lee, Grant, Lincoln, etc. "killing off the forefathers". I had a tough time writing about that theory.

The guy she is refering to is Steve Schmidt who I think was a terrible campaign manager who became a turncoat. He sabotaged McCain/Palin by making the decision to not go after Obama's past as well as deciding that McCain should suspend his campaign and go to Washington on the bailout crisis, a move that Palin opposed and warned him it would kill their chances. She was right. I personally believe Palin needs to force a brokered convention and run and expose Obama. Romney will not do it. I knew she was being shackeled during the election by McCain's managers. That was a terrible mistake but I have a feeling McCain cut a deal with Obama through their campaign managers that Palin wasn't aware of pertaining to the fact that both McCain and Obama weren't Constitutionally eligible and they agreed to not bring it up between the two camps. In this short interview she explains what happened. On a side note, she looks absolutely stunning in this interview.

%2521A_mccain-obamaBorn.jpg

Palin: McCain Campaign Managers Wouldn't Let Us Investigate Obama's Past - YouTube!

No one could investigate Obama's past without being called a RACIST--and I am certain that was what it was all about.

Still today--NO ONE can criticize Obama's policies without being called a racist. You gripe about gas prices--you're a racist--you bring up Obama's economy--you're a racist--you bring up run away government spending--you're a racist, etc. etc. etc.

Forum List

Back