Sarah Palin: "McCains Campaign Managers Wouldn't Let Us Investigate Obama's Past."

We've already won. Look at your youth.

I rest my case of the left.

You haven't seen a fight yet sport. Trust me on this one.

We will rid you off this land as we did the British.

"We did the British".

Yet you claim no responsibility for America's chattel slavery of blacks.

Priceless.

The Founders made it possible for slavery to end...ever heard of the 3/5ths Compromise?

Ever wonder what sparked the Civil war?

The Founders KNEW the subject of slavery would have to be addressed sooner or later. They comprommised to get the Constitution ratified in the Continental Congress.

Your remarks exibit your abject ignorence as to history.

The guy she is refering to is Steve Schmidt who I think was a terrible campaign manager who became a turncoat. He sabotaged McCain/Palin by making the decision to not go after Obama's past as well as deciding that McCain should suspend his campaign and go to Washington on the bailout crisis, a move that Palin opposed and warned him it would kill their chances. She was right. I personally believe Palin needs to force a brokered convention and run and expose Obama. Romney will not do it. I knew she was being shackeled during the election by McCain's managers. That was a terrible mistake but I have a feeling McCain cut a deal with Obama through their campaign managers that Palin wasn't aware of pertaining to the fact that both McCain and Obama weren't Constitutionally eligible and they agreed to not bring it up between the two camps. In this short interview she explains what happened. On a side note, she looks absolutely stunning in this interview.

%2521A_mccain-obamaBorn.jpg

Palin: McCain Campaign Managers Wouldn't Let Us Investigate Obama's Past - YouTube!

I still know more about Obama from Al Jazeera. Cripes, talk about Pravda networks.:eusa_whistle: That's your news these days from the alphabet show.

BTW Schmidt made it mandatory that no one NO ONE was to talk about Obama in a negative way.

We had this dude in our sights. McCain let him. I hate John with a passion now. He let them rip Sarah.

I really really hate him.

We could have taken out Obama lickety split with all the shit we had on him. No. Not with McCain holier than thou piece of crap. Meghan hated Sarah and really worked on leaking everything she could.

What a bitch.

The guy she is refering to is Steve Schmidt who I think was a terrible campaign manager who became a turncoat. He sabotaged McCain/Palin by making the decision to not go after Obama's past as well as deciding that McCain should suspend his campaign and go to Washington on the bailout crisis, a move that Palin opposed and warned him it would kill their chances. She was right. I personally believe Palin needs to force a brokered convention and run and expose Obama. Romney will not do it. I knew she was being shackeled during the election by McCain's managers. That was a terrible mistake but I have a feeling McCain cut a deal with Obama through their campaign managers that Palin wasn't aware of pertaining to the fact that both McCain and Obama weren't Constitutionally eligible and they agreed to not bring it up between the two camps. In this short interview she explains what happened. On a side note, she looks absolutely stunning in this interview.

Palin: McCain Campaign Managers Wouldn't Let Us Investigate Obama's Past - YouTube!

I still know more about Obama from Al Jazeera. Cripes, talk about Pravda networks.:eusa_whistle: That's your news these days from the alphabet show.

BTW Schmidt made it mandatory that no one NO ONE was to talk about Obama in a negative way.

We had this dude in our sights. McCain let him. I hate John with a passion now. He let them rip Sarah.

We could have taken out Obama lickety split with all the shit we had on him. No. Not with McCain holier than thou piece of crap. Meghan hated Sarah and really worked on leaking everything she could.

What a bitch.
You are correct about Megan. She hated Bristol Palin with a passion as well as Sarah. As soon as the election was over she went on Megyn Kelly to trash Palin.

What a bitch.
You are correct about Megan. She hated Bristol Palin with a passion as well as Sarah. As soon as the election was over she went on Megyn Kelly to trash Palin.

And that's how I feel on the inside. Wait till I cut loose! :D

As Stevie Ray would say......

one bourbon one scotch one beer baby line em up!!!!:eusa_whistle:

What a bitch.

The "entitled ones". You bet.

What a bitch.

"Pallin' around with terrorists".

You tell more lies than Yidnar. You claim to know the facts, but the facts you know don't exist.

Blacks selling blacks..

What was the term oh yeah priceless.

Who sold the Irish into slavery?

P.S. Ask Tinydancer.

Dont know, nor care.

You havent presented a single argument that I could not defeat.

I can not defeat your 150 yr old butt hurt though, thats on you.

For crying out loud at least go "wink wink nudge nudge say no more and give me a You gotta go girl....."

Just one nod up on racking points against these fools......

On the other hand stay quiet....they'll never know...

I rest my case of the left.

You haven't seen a fight yet sport. Trust me on this one.

We will rid you off this land as we did the British.

"We did the British".

Yet you claim no responsibility for America's chattel slavery of blacks.

Priceless.

The Founders made it possible for slavery to end...ever heard of the 3/5ths Compromise?

Ever wonder what sparked the Civil war?

The Founders KNEW the subject of slavery would have to be addressed sooner or later. They comprommised to get the Constitution ratified in the Continental Congress.

Your remarks exibit your abject ignorence as to history.

I thought the Civil War was about "state's right's?

Hahahaha.

You need to stop reading the "history" of that quack David Barton.

Now 'm having a laugh with this, but does anyone else remember Cromwell or am I doomed to history's chick a baby moment?

What a bitch.

"Pallin' around with terrorists".

You tell more lies than Yidnar. You claim to know the facts, but the facts you know don't exist.

Do you think Bill Ayers was a terrorist?

Who sold the Irish into slavery?

P.S. Ask Tinydancer.

Dont know, nor care.

You havent presented a single argument that I could not defeat.

I can not defeat your 150 yr old butt hurt though, thats on you.

For crying out loud at least go "wink wink nudge nudge say no more and give me a You gotta go girl....."

Just one nod up on racking points against these fools......

On the other hand stay quiet....they'll never know...

Anytime your ready to have it out. We can debate your quackery.

Forum List

Back