Sarah Palin: "McCains Campaign Managers Wouldn't Let Us Investigate Obama's Past."

He was. Something about the wheels of the bus running him over after 20 years,.

Do you realize that what Rev Wright said is preached in 95% of the black churches in America. Those 20 years are what validate Obama to the black community. Before that Hillary had about 65% of the black vote.

THEN PROMPTLY THREW HIM UNDER THE BUS.

How does that validation work?

he's like that video they hid til after the election.. he's a regular visitor at the wh now.

Do you realize that what Rev Wright said is preached in 95% of the black churches in America. Those 20 years are what validate Obama to the black community. Before that Hillary had about 65% of the black vote.

he's like that video they hid til after the election.. he's a regular visitor at the wh now.

I find it puzzling, but then the black community supported the corruption In Detroit from Father to son.

Why they lack any decency standards in politics is something I will never understand.

He was. Something about the wheels of the bus running him over after 20 years,.

He's in the white house isn't he?

You have to break some eggs to make an omelet.

While Obama and his psychophants Break this Republic...

I find it puzzling, but then the black community supported the corruption In Detroit from Father to son.

Why they lack any decency standards in politics is something I will never understand.

Richard Nixon, Bob Ney, Duke Cunningham, Spiro Agnew, Fife Simington, Evan Mecham, George Ryan, etc.

Blacks?

A heavy campaign of guilt by association and character assassination was already well underway, what does she think would be different? They did not have a chance no matter what they would have done with her on the ticket.

Correct.

The OP acts as if had only the McCain campaign been allowed to ‘go negative’ they might have won the election.

Yes he is. Does the black community have any standards that they can be truly proud of. See my remarks on my home town.

There is a difference between "investigation" and "making shit up".

In case the right doesn't understand, here's an example.

Evolution comes from "investigation".

Magical Creation is "making shit up".

Wow the right still is hanging on Palins every word even after finding out she was a know nothing who was a just a good actress. The denial cup runeth over

Forum List

Back