Sarah Palin: "McCains Campaign Managers Wouldn't Let Us Investigate Obama's Past."

Palin was a liability to the McCain campaign every time she opened her mouth.
McCain made her a liability as she was upstaging him. He would have no part of it as he muzzled her. :eusa_hand:

And you would be correct my friend. I actually worked on the campaign. We started receiving texts or emails not to say anything negative regarding to his possible religion or even mention his middle name or church. We were not allowed to do any of that in the districts I was in. I think the media was reporting 80% negative stories on McCain compared to about 25% negative stories on Obama. It was lopsided in the positive media coverage when it came to favor-ability for Obama. Anything deemed negative a campaign staffer allegedly would say, the media would label the whole campaign racist. Even McCain was so sensitive he even apologized for radio host Billy Cunnigham for mentioning Obama's middle name at a McCain rally prior to McCain taking the stage. You're right, McCain didn't want Palin to upstage him and her campaign stops received 30% more people than he.

Last edited:
McCain made her a liability as she was upstaging him. He would have no part of it as he muzzled her. :eusa_hand:

And you would be correct my friend. I actually worked on the campaign. We started receiving texts or emails not to say anything negative regarding to his possible religion or even mention his middle name or church. We were not allowed in the districts I was in. I think the media was reporting 80% negative stories on McCain compared to about 25% negative stories on Obama. It was lopsided in the positive media coverage when it came to favor-ability for Obama. Anything negative a campaign staffer would say, the media would label the whole campaign racist. Even McCain was so sensitive he even apologized for radio host Billy Cunnigham for mentioning Obama's middle name at a McCain rally prior to McCain taking the stage. You're right, McCain didn't want Palin to upstage him and her campaign stops received 30% more people than he.

I was watching the campaign vehemently...I could tell something was internally wrong.

Any wonder why McCain lost?

The guy she is refering to is Steve Schmidt who I think was a terrible campaign manager who became a turncoat. He sabotaged McCain/Palin by making the decision to not go after Obama's past as well as deciding that McCain should suspend his campaign and go to Washington on the bailout crisis, a move that Palin opposed and warned him it would kill their chances. She was right. I personally believe Palin needs to force a brokered convention and run and expose Obama. Romney will not do it. I knew she was being shackeled during the election by McCain's managers. That was a terrible mistake but I have a feeling McCain cut a deal with Obama through their campaign managers that Palin wasn't aware of pertaining to the fact that both McCain and Obama weren't Constitutionally eligible and they agreed to not bring it up between the two camps. In this short interview she explains what happened. On a side note, she looks absolutely stunning in this interview.

%2521A_mccain-obamaBorn.jpg

Palin: McCain Campaign Managers Wouldn't Let Us Investigate Obama's Past - YouTube!

No surprise there. We lost the day he became the nominee. He should have stuck at what he did best, crash perfectly good Jets.

While serving our country in Viet Nam. And paying for it with some time in the Hanoi Hilton.

Classy. You and Tommy (who thanked you for your shot at a Nam Vet). Classy. Let me guess, you are a Rightie.

For fucks sake this shit is ooooooold.

Get with the times or stfu.

Old...but lessons ignored that must be retaught my friend...

The lesson to be learned here is that wallowing in self pity is not a good thing. We lost the election. Move on. Everytime the left brings up Bush or Palin were all over them. What's good for the goose.......

Besides we have enough rdean radical types already.

All of this information about Obama's radical connections have been known since 2008. These facts have been hiding in plain sight all along.The media has failed to report it, and the media has failed or more accurately refused to demand proof of Obama's identity and eligibility. It still refuses to do so. Sheriff Joe Arpaio's investigation has proven his birth certificate to be a forgery along with his selective service card. That's just the preliminary findings. The media should be abolished for their failure to report this. As the Sheriff said this morning in a interview, "This is 10 times bigger than Watergate".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWL_JHP-Fu0&feature=player_embedded]Sheriff Joe on Obama Investigation: 10 Times Worse Than Watergate; Biggest Media Blackout in History - YouTube[/ame]

This isn't her first attempt to get more media attention by attacking McCain.

LOL, a racist campaign...by investigating Obama's PAST..
I never took you for someone who would just believe everything you saw in some MOVIE

you already know his past. so what are you babbling about?

it wasn't slimy enough for you?

really?
was it racist when they dug up Bush's papers from the military (from his PAST) and tried to say he was AWOL?
come on jilly, lets talk, slime

Rev. Wright wasn't mentioned in the 2008 campaign?

This isn't her first attempt to get more media attention by attacking McCain.
She'e not attacking McCain. She's attacking the campaign managers.

All of this information about Obama's radical connections have been known since 2008. These facts have been hiding in plain sight all along.The media has failed to report it, and the media has failed or more accurately refused to demand proof of Obama's identity and eligibility. It still refuses to do so. Sheriff Joe Arpaio's investigation has proven his birth certificate to be a forgery along with his selective service card. That's just the preliminary findings. The media should be abolished for their failure to report this. As the Sheriff said this morning in a interview, "This is 10 times bigger than Watergate".

Sheriff Joe on Obama Investigation: 10 Times Worse Than Watergate; Biggest Media Blackout in History - YouTube

And it's 10 times bigger than the 400+ sex crime cases, most against children, that Sheriff Joe was to busy to investigate.

Sheriff Joe on Obama Investigation: 10 Times Worse Than Watergate; Biggest Media Blackout in History - YouTube

And it's 10 times bigger than the 400+ sex crime cases, most against children, that Sheriff Joe was to busy to investigate.

Legitimate link and I WILL RAG ON HIM RIGHT NOW.

awwwwwwwww... cute... a hack thread.

they dealt with that issue in the flim.

what they wouldn't permit her to do was run a racist campaign in McCain's name. that is what she wanted and he wouldn't base his campaign on attacking a black pastor.

but that's because McCain's actually a decent guy.

and it's not like the tweeting twit who said there are "pro america parts of the country" would have looked any smarter if she brought McCain into the slime and mud.

Investigating Obama's past is racist?

My gawd you're stupid.

Aside from the jurisdictional question, and his interest in birth certificates, Arpaio has a few legal problems of his own.

really?
was it racist when they dug up Bush's papers from the military (from his PAST) and tried to say he was AWOL?
come on jilly, lets talk, slime

He was. Something about the wheels of the bus running him over after 20 years,.

Do you realize that what Rev Wright said is preached in 95% of the black churches in America. Those 20 years are what validate Obama to the black community. Before that Hillary had about 65% of the black vote.

awwwwwwwww... cute... a hack thread.

they dealt with that issue in the flim.

what they wouldn't permit her to do was run a racist campaign in McCain's name. that is what she wanted and he wouldn't base his campaign on attacking a black pastor.

but that's because McCain's actually a decent guy.

and it's not like the tweeting twit who said there are "pro america parts of the country" would have looked any smarter if she brought McCain into the slime and mud.

the black pastor who screamed "God damn America it's in da bible" that black pastor.. would you show us where in da bible it says "God Damn America"
we'll wait. McCain may be a decent guy but that black pastor surely isn't.. oh and that black pastor and his buddy Farakkam.. you know how they feel about the Jews don't you? and still you kiss their butts and defend them? most darn puzzling to me. are you lying to us about being Jewish?

Legitimate link and I WILL RAG ON HIM RIGHT NOW.

Read it and weep:

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio apologizes for botched cases

Oops it was 532 cases.

Do you realize that what Rev Wright said is preached in 95% of the black churches in America. Those 20 years are what validate Obama to the black community. Before that Hillary had about 65% of the black vote.

I believe it. Every time obama says "God Bless America" I know what he's really saying.

THEN PROMPTLY THREW HIM UNDER THE BUS.

How does that validation work?

Forum List

Back