Sarah Palin..May Have 3 million book sales

Ok, sure she's selling millions of copies with gimmicks like this.. Can't Republicans ever do anything on the up and up, it's always some scheme with them.

$5.00. In the markdown bins already?

Serious question.... exactly how stupid are you? None of this is from Palin or the GOP.... it's the PUBLISHERS! Gods teeth, must we keep explaining the fucking obvious to the terminally stupid?

Keep explaining the fucking obvious to the terminally stupid? Shit CaliTwat, if we stopped, nobody would talk to your worthless ass.

You're nothing more than a life support system for a vagina, and not a very good one at that.

Congratulations on, yet again, proving that drugs are bad for the intellect.

Exactly how would you know anything about my vagina?

Everyone on this board knows you for the drug addled fool that you are.

i am always amazed at how far people will go to try to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear

so now books sales are a measure of value....

moa's litte red book has sold 800 million...you boys ready to be commies?

might one add that the book was ghost written....

One might mention that the vast majority of politician's books are ghost written. It means nothing.... until it's your political opponent, then - apparently - it is a big deal.

The fact that she did not write the book has nothing to do with anything.
The fact that she quit as governor has nothing to do with nothing.
The fact tha she was the source of a great comedy routine has nothing to do with nothing.

So shut up everyone, Sarah Rules!
Whether she does or not.

Sarah Palins is slated to sell around 3 million books and she didn't even win the Vice Presidential spot..

By comparison Al Gore sold around 40,000 books.

:lol:... what else can I say...:lol:

Oh ya, Democrats... get used of losing...

I haven't bought a copy yet. I thought I would as soon as it hits the bargain bin.

What was it again? "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent"?

3 million book sales.......
SadLiberty.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back