Sarah Palin: Hillary Unfit For Presidency Because Of Benghazi Scandal (She's Right!)

Well Palin is right.

Hillary didn't exactly cover herself in glory on Benghazi. In fact, it was a total fuck up by HER State Department.

They had plenty of warning and did nothing, nada, zilch. Four very good men died because of their incompetence and the shame is that none of those assholes will ever be held accountable for anything.

Hillary's handling of Benghazi should tell everyone everything they need to know about Hillary Clinton as POTUS. Good Gawd.

Well Palin is right.

Hillary didn't exactly cover herself in glory on Benghazi. In fact, it was a total fuck up by HER State Department.

They had plenty of warning and did nothing, nada, zilch. Four very good men died because of their incompetence and the shame is that none of those assholes will ever be held accountable for anything.

Hillary's handling of Benghazi should tell everyone everything they need to know about Hillary Clinton as POTUS. Good Gawd.

So let me get this straight.

Bush lies about WMD's, we fight a war with Iraq, 5000 Americans die, and you guys are "Well, no big deal!"

Terrorists attack a consulate because the host country provided inadequate security, and it's Hillary's fault because the CIA's initial conclusion that a film that people were rioting about in 20 other countries might have been the cause.

Somehow, I think the first thing is a lot worse, but if anyone points it out, you guys will be the first ones to try to blame ANYONE but Bush for the Iraq fiasco.

Yes Sarah....we know

And Bush is a hero for 9-11

Sarah Palin again shows just how smart she is. Hillary should be behind bars for what she did. Instead democrats will continue to lie about Sarah Palin and hope no one notices that Hillary should be behind bars for what she did.

I hope and pray that dimocrap scum run the scuzziest piece of trash to ever disgrace the office of Secretary of State with her presence for president.

I hope to God they do.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqw6hg96kE0&feature=player_detailpage]Will The Hillary Films Include... 'What Difference Does It Make'? - YouTube[/ame]

I have to agree with Sarah and say 'you betcha'. Every sane thinking person knows Hillary should be in prison for what she did not do. What happened was inexcusable and should never happen again.

sarah-2.jpg

Palin: Hillary Unfit for Presidency Because of Benghazi Scandal

Caribu Barbie. Half Wit, Half Term Governor of Alaska.

I know Fox Tards need a hero, but really?

Forum List

Back