Sarah Palin: Hillary Unfit For Presidency Because Of Benghazi Scandal (She's Right!)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I have to agree with Sarah and say 'you betcha'. Every sane thinking person knows Hillary should be in prison for what she did not do. What happened was inexcusable and should never happen again.

sarah-2.jpg

Palin: Hillary Unfit for Presidency Because of Benghazi Scandal

Last edited:
I wish Sarah Palin would go throw herself off of a bridge her 15 seconds of fame are up. You know she is useless and out of touch when Fox gets rid of you.

But one thing doesn't make or break a candidate and we honestly don't really know what happened as of yet.

Imagine Sarah Palin saying anyone is unfit to be POTUS for any reason. :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk8moOxzlGQ]Sarah Palin Discusses Russia With Katie Couric - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
You know she is useless and out of touch when Fox gets rid of you.
Lol what do you mean? She has been back with Fox since mid June.

Regarding her return, Fox Chairman Roger Ailes said, “I’ve had several conversations with Governor Palin in the past few weeks about her rejoining FOX News as a contributor. I have great confidence in her and am pleased that she will once again add her commentary to our programming. I hope she continues to speak her mind.”

Palin’s statement: “The power of FOX News is unparalleled. The role of FOX News in the important debates in our world is indispensible. I am pleased and proud to be rejoining Roger Ailes and the great people at FOX.”

Last edited:
If this is true (and it makes sense), the members of Congress who voted against better security for the embassies should be out, too.

We don't need Palin to tell us that Hillary is unfit for any office in government. We have found that out all by ourselves.

Regarding her return, Fox Chairman Roger Ailes said, “I’ve had several conversations with Governor Palin in the past few weeks about her rejoining FOX News as a contributor. I have great confidence in her and am pleased that she will once again add her commentary to our programming. I hope she continues to speak her mind.”

Palin’s statement: “The power of FOX News is unparalleled. The role of FOX News in the important debates in our world is indispensible. I am pleased and proud to be rejoining Roger Ailes and the great people at FOX.”

Link?

Link?
Take your pick:

https://www.google.com/#q=sarah+palin+returns+to+fox

She doing makeup now?

Forum List

Back