Sarah Palin future U.S. President

He in fact IS one of the best educated presidents we have ever elected.

So what? Does that make him smart?

I went to one of the best Universities on the planet. I met a considerable amount of students who were certainly not there because they were exceptionally bright. It means nothing.

Does that make him "smart"? Considering his record at that school and in the Illinios Senate and the US Senate plus his two best sellers, I would say "yes", he is very smart.

You went to one of the "Best" universities on the planet, but the students weren't "bright"? LSOS.:lol::rofl::lol:

Oba,a is a Negro therefor no self-respecting Conservative will admit that he is intelligent.

"Going Rogue" Let us consider the definition of "rogue". Seems to apply.

rogue (rg)
n.
1. An unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person; a scoundrel or rascal.
2. One who is playfully mischievous; a scamp.
3. A wandering beggar; a vagrant.
4. A vicious and solitary animal, especially an elephant that has separated itself from its herd.
5. An organism, especially a plant, that shows an undesirable variation from a standard.
adj.
1. Vicious and solitary. Used of an animal, especially an elephant.
2. Large, destructive, and anomalous or unpredictable: a rogue wave; a rogue tornado.
3. Operating outside normal or desirable controls: "How could a single rogue trader bring down an otherwise profitable and well-regarded institution?" (Saul Hansell).

Last edited:
Why are libruls so easily duped by pretend conservatives & republicans?

Its got to be that they're blinded by hatred

Why are libruls so easily duped by pretend conservatives & republicans?

Its got to be that they're blinded by hatred

I'm convinced. CFrank, you are the worst troll in history and as dumb as a box of rocks.

I'm not the one saying, ZOMGGGGGG did you hear the guy who called in and said 'I'm a teabagger and...'"

Also, you seem to go out of your way to get my attention, maybe you guys should start a
"Libs obsessed with CF" support group.

Forum List

Back