Sarah Palin future U.S. President

Obama is a bad president.
Sarah Palin would be a good president.

Repeating the same two sentences isn't what passes for discussion on this board. Damn, even the liberals do better than this.

Idiot

*Note to liberals: Please note that California Girl, a 'right wing whackjob' has just called a Republican an idiot. Can I beeee any more bipartisan? :lol:*
*note to CG: calling a troll an idiot doesn't count.

Hey guys go easy on Republican. they may just be a shitty typist.

When I first started on the internets (that series of tubes) I could barely type.

Hang in there Republican and keep trying.

If Obama will be president until 2012, America could lose its power

This woman is stupid.

She has no vision, no intelligence, no foresight.

This woman gets into public debates with a 19 years old boy.

This woman lies about everything.

This woman was a crappy governor.

This woman believes in witchcraft.

This woman is completely incurious.

Only the worst of fools could possibly ever believe she could be qualified to run a McDonald's, much less a country.

I believe her support from those on the right proves it has become a party of uneducated lemmings.

Take your head out of your ass just once in a while, rdean. None of the above is actually true. Regurgitating liberal shit just makes you look a fool.... maybe you actually are one.

Palin would be a crap POTUS but not for any of the reasons listed above. There are really good, legitimate reasons.... here's my challenge to you... see if you can come up with just 3 factual, accurate, legitimate, politics based reasons why. I can. Can you?

I've notice that the attacks on this woman are always made about her personality and not about any particular policy she believes in. Its a really strange thing with the left when you think about it because it is saying that personal will of our leaders and not the democratic process where citizens elect people implement policies that they like should be the main factor in any of their decisions.

LOL!

Folks, quit being so defensive! This was a joke thread started by a troll, roll with it and have some fun.

Anytime Crude Frank, Maple and Sinatra will be here posting pics of zombies and saying how great her book is!

See how funny it all is? :lol:

LOL!

Folks, quit being so defensive! This was a joke thread started by a troll, roll with it and have some fun.

Anytime Crude Frank, Maple and Sinatra will be here posting pics of zombies and saying how great her book is!

See how funny it all is? :lol:

Hey, I got no problem with joking about Palin.... I just like accuracy. She didn't say it.

Forum List

Back