Sarah Palin future U.S. President

He was editor of the harvard law for christ sake.

Why do you people deny facts?

Obama is one of the best educated presidents we have ever had.

Since no one's seen his academic record, I fail to understand how you can state that as fact.

I think the fact that he taught constitutional law at a University qualifies him as one of the better educated presidents we have had. I don't know about *ever* had, but certainly it's up there.

However, education doesn't equate to being able to govern and lead effectively or intelligently.

I mean, Stephen Hawking is one of the best minds this planet has ever seen. Doesn't mean that i want him to run a country though.

Harvard Law Review - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fourteen editors (two from each 1L section) are selected based on a combination of their first-year grades and their competition scores. Twenty editors are selected based solely on their competition scores. The remaining editors are selected on a discretionary basis.

Last edited:

Actually, it was Harvard Law Review that he was editor of. But, in any event, so what? Affirmative action anyone? Provide me with actual evidence of his academic record. Or, just for fun, even one article written by him during his spell as editor.

Actually, it was Harvard Law Review that he was editor of. But, in any event, so what? Affirmative action anyone? Provide me with actual evidence of his academic record. Or, just for fun, even one article written by him during his spell as editor.

Cali, yer barking up the wrong tree pursuing that course.

They don't make dunces the editor of HLR, and the don't use AA. They pick the brightest they can for that position.

They don't make dunces the editor of HLR, and the don't use AA. They pick the brightest they can for that position.

Dunces, no. Average students, occasionally yea.

Now you are going to act like a racist?

The only way you will claim that a black man could get the job was by default?

Oh my

Dunces, no. Average students, occasionally yea.

And an average student at Harvard is nothing to sneeze at.

Which is why when everyone makes fun of W for making C's at Yale is simply stupid.

W was dumb for other reasons. Not for his grades.

He in fact IS one of the best educated presidents we have ever elected.

So what? Does that make him smart?

I went to one of the best Universities on the planet. I met a considerable amount of students who were certainly not there because they were exceptionally bright. It means nothing.

What she said was actually WORSE.

She said Russia files into US airspace and that she has "foreign" policy experience with Russia.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk8moOxzlGQ[/ame]

But she did say that proximity with Russia is the "reason" she has "experience" dealing with them.

All you have to do is watch her to see she is a bubble head. In the "either/or" world of Republicans, IF she didn't say these "exact" words, then she must be brilliant. The truth is, she has had her speeches repeated word for word as "comedy routines". The woman is not qualified and she is dumb. It's so, so obvious. Who could defend this? Who could support this incurious woman?

Last edited by a moderator:
He in fact IS one of the best educated presidents we have ever elected.

So what? Does that make him smart?

I went to one of the best Universities on the planet. I met a considerable amount of students who were certainly not there because they were exceptionally bright. It means nothing.

You do realize education does matter dont you?

The evidence is that people value education and corps pay BIG BUCKS for people with top fight educations like he had right?

Why do you insist on denegrating the worth of something the entire world so obviously values?

What she said was actually WORSE.

She said Russia files into US airspace and that she has "foreign" policy experience with Russia.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk8moOxzlGQ[/ame]

But she did say that proximity with Russia is the "reason" she has "experience" dealing with them.

All you have to do is watch her to see she is a bubble head. In the "either/or" world of Republicans, IF she didn't say these "exact" words, then she must be brilliant. The truth is, she has had her speeches repeated word for word at "comedy routines". The woman is not qualified and she is dumb. It's so, so obvious. Who could defend this?

Why am I not surprized that you're too stupid to notice the number of times I have said that I wouldn't vote for Palin. I have consistently stated that I don't think she is the right person for the job. I'm not defending Palin, I'm looking for accuracy. I don't give a shit about her 'experience', because I would not consider her a candidate that would interest me.

Again and again and again, you ASS-U-me what I think. That makes you a fucking idiot.

Yet again.....

I am not a Republican. I have never been a Republican. I will never be a Republican.

Which bit of that statement is too hard for you to get your stupid little head around?

Forum List

Back