Sarah Palin Buys Her Own Book, $63,000 Worth

I am a conservative Libertarian. Fear Sarah Palin?
Folks, hate to inform you but everyone knows that Palin is a JOKE.
Please inform us of anything she has any experience in other than "heart".
Honestly, I can not believe how ignorant you folks are. Palin is a joke.
The GOP rank and file know it sports fans. She quit her job and is now a talking head.
Palin is smart enough to know it. She QUIT.
No wonder the neo con is a loser. Sarah Palin. Nice lady and seems like a good person.
But a national leader?? LOL. Get real people.
That's the point.

That's why it's so fun to listen to these libs express so much fear of her.

I mean seriously, thinking Palin is qualified is like thinking that lil' "my favorite martian" lookin' Ron Paul dude is qualified. I agree with some of what he stands for, same as Palin but, I don't want his lil' ass sitting down with world leaders and embarrasing this great country, any more than I want Palin sitting with them.

sorry dear, gotta disagree with you. Palin is as qualified or more so than the President we have now. just a fact.

List those qualifications, please.

sorry dear, gotta disagree with you. Palin is as qualified or more so than the President we have now. just a fact.
Sorry darlin', she's not there yet. She needs to brush up on foreign policy, big time.

I like her alot. Maybe by '16 she'll be ready.

Seriously, look at the idiot sitting in the oval office as we speak. He doesn't know jack shit about foreign policy either, and we're seeing the disaster that is happening.

But, at least Palin has executive experience, which totally trumps that clown. By '16, depending on what her platform is, I just may give her a serious look.

Personally, i'd like to see her in the senate or congress soon.

ok dear, I can agree with all that. glad we cleared all that up.
Like I said, I like her a lot. I truly think she has an excellent shot at being our first lady president in the future. She's tough. She's proven she has a spine. When you look at Obama and how he responds to ANY criticism, it becomes quite clear that she'd woop his ass in a schoolyard fight, get up, fix her hair, look like the gorgeous human being she is, and roll on like it was nothing. This country needs her involved in its political arena!

That's the point.

That's why it's so fun to listen to these libs express so much fear of her.

I mean seriously, thinking Palin is qualified is like thinking that lil' "my favorite martian" lookin' Ron Paul dude is qualified. I agree with some of what he stands for, same as Palin but, I don't want his lil' ass sitting down with world leaders and embarrasing this great country, any more than I want Palin sitting with them.

You first, list the Obamas, please.

I hope you've got at least a week. It'll take her at least that long to come up with just one qualification!

Oh, my bad. He "organized communities". Balanced his check book one time, and managed to find his way to a racist church every sunday for twenty friggin years.

In the mind of the loony liberals, that's fully qualified!:razz:

I hope you've got at least a week. It'll take her at least that long to come up with just one qualification!

Oh, my bad. He "organized communities". Balanced his check book one time, and managed to find his way to a racist church every sunday for twenty friggin years.

:lol:

Go ahead, tell me again how someone who quits halfway through their term is "qualified" for anything.

She's not a fucking pitbull with lipstick, she's a chihuahua that cowers behind Facebook.

Didn't he write a review of William Ayer's book? That might have taken some time. :cool:

"Look what's going on in France, where that psychological abuse -- those words spoken that aren't politically correct and accepted in that country will be allowed. They'll be deemed illegal. Now some who want us to turn into a country like that scare the heck out of me. And unfortunately some of those people are leading our country today."
--Sarah Palin, to Glenn Beck, saying no to the word police, Link

"Our president is doing himself a disservice by seeming to condone Rahm’s recent sick and offensive tactic."
-- Sarah Palin, word policewoman, calling for Rahm to be fired, Link

palin-college-pigboy.jpg

"Our political correct society is acting like some giant insult’s taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards. I mean these people, these liberal activists are kooks. Rahm Emanuel is calling Obama’s number one supporters f’ing retards. So now there’s going to be a retard summit at the White House. Much like the beer summit..."
-- Rush Link

Obama: communities organized, voted present.

I mean what the fuck else do you need to be President?

ooooooooooo, I'm sure Palin has been the only one to do this..

It's her friggen book if she wants to buy some to give out, so what..

She is taking PAC funds from DONORS and buying HER OWN BOOK which she gets a 10% commision from. She is putting DONORS MONEY in her PRIVATE POCKET. There has GOT to be something illegal about this I hope the FEC investigates her and CHRGES HER TO THE FULLEST EXTENT of the LAW if she did something illegal.

Hillary Clinton did the same thing.:lol:

Hillary Clinton did the same thing huh? PROVE IT!

Palin cabins not noted in tax assessments
Anchorage Daily News - Rachel D'Oro, Rindi White - ‎2-5-10‎
By RACHEL D'ORO AP Records show that Sarah Palin hasn't paid any property taxes on cabins that have been built on two backcountry plots... owners are required by state law to report any omissions or errors in their tax assessments.

watching her weasle her way out of this latest scandal should be entertaining.... I'm sure she'll find someone to blame, probably the co-owner of her property.

Obama's qualifications:

He's over 35

He's a native American citizen

He's had U.S. residency for at least the last 14 years.

Those are his qualifications. The ONLY ones needed, besides getting the majority of the Electorial College. He got that. Palin did not.

I'm sorry. I should have waited 6 more days to give my answer.

By RACHEL D'ORO AP Records show that Sarah Palin hasn't paid any property taxes on cabins that have been built on two backcountry plots... owners are required by state law to report any omissions or errors in their tax assessments.

watching her weasle her way out of this latest scandal should be entertaining.... I'm sure she'll find someone to blame, probably the co-owner of her property.

Headline News..
Property taxes totaling $156.13 :lol:

Last edited:

Headline News..

palin-tea_party.jpg

that may not sound like much money to an elitist like you or Palin but to some hardworking people that is a bit of money.

Last edited:

Headline News..

palin-tea_party.jpg

that may not sound like much money to an elitist like you or Palin but to some hardworking people that is a bit of money.

LOL, now making money is a BAAAAAAAAD thing..I love it.

making money is fine as long as you pay your taxes and try not to look down on others who don't make as much.....I bet Palin doesn't own a pair of shoes less expsensive than $500.

Forum List

Back