Sarah Palin Buys Her Own Book, $63,000 Worth

It's so funny watching the left flip out over Private Citizens..

First Rush, now Palin, Beck, etc..some need to get to a LIFE.:cuckoo:

:lol: look at all your posts on a thread you tried to paint as no big deal! - now that's funny!

Who cares about Sarah Palin?
She is a quitter and done politically.

Obviously the left cares a great deal about her.

She was done politically before she got started.

Anymore revelations?

hmmmm.... who has more posts on this thread?

A. - posters you contend are lefties.
B. - right-wing droolers like yourself.

Who cares about Sarah Palin?
She is a quitter and done politically.

Obviously the left cares a great deal about her.

She was done politically before she got started.

Anymore revelations?

hmmmm.... who has more posts on this thread?

A. - posters you contend are lefties.
B. - right-wing droolers like yourself.

Whatever Plymco :rofl:

</title></head>"+"<body onload='if (!window.parent.StateManager || window.parent.StateManager.frameSaving) return;"+"window.parent.StateManager.restore(decodeURIComponent(document.body.innerText));'>"+enc(b)+"</body></html>");c.close();a.frameSaving=

sorry jay i'm now obsessed with the fact your avatar shows up when I bing image search for plymco.

sarah_palin_russia.jpg

"Women&#8217;s Rights groups, like NOW, commendably call out advertisers and networks for airing sexist and demeaning portrayals of women that lead to young women&#8217;s diminished self-esteem and acceptance of roles as mere sexed-up objects." -- Sarah Palin, Jan 26, who's famous because she's sexed up, on Facebook, Link

"There are so many offensive commercials out there and, um. There's commercials out there that belittle women and demean them and make them feel like sex objects and I haven't heard a whole lot of protest from N.O.W. on that." -- Sarah Palin, Jan 28, on FOX News, Link

Pimpco, I'm not opening that up....my mom says not to accept gifts from strangers.

:lol: look at all your posts on a thread you tried to paint as no big deal! - now that's funny!

I'm a defender of Conservative women who is a target of the lefty smears on them and their children.

so yeah, I posted a lot in this thread. so what is your excuse?

Sarah Palin has found a down-low way to stay atop the bestsellers' chart: she's quietly using her political action committee to buy up copies of her memoir.

I thought enough right-wing groups bought copies in bulk to pump the sales up so she looked popular?

Being a canuck you're probably not very good at math so I'll help you out.

Reports put her sales at about 2 million copies sold. $63K could represent roughly 3,000 books depending on what she's paid per copy. So just for grins let's round it up to 5,000 books, or .0025 of 2 million. So that only leaves another 1,995,000 copies sold to be accounted for.

Nice try though, dipwad.

Jay's problems are far deeper than his citizenship

sure....coming from a dipshit who doesn't know who invaded who in WW2:lol:

I'm a defender of Conservative women who is a target of the lefty smears on them and their children.

so you are defending Sarah Palin for using her children in the creation of political frays - you must think that makes her Mother of the Year!

so you are defending Sarah Palin for using her children in the creation of political frays - you must think that makes her Mother of the Year!

I guess when the Obama had their children come up on stage after every campaign speech he made must mean they WERE USING their children, eh?

Or when Chelsea Clinton campaigned for her mother, she was being USED.

you people are a real bore who need to come up with better material. Zzzzzzz yawn

I guess when the Obama had their children come up on stage after every campaign speech he made must mean they WERE USING their children, eh?

Or when Chelsea Clinton campaigned for her mother, she was being USED.

you people are a real bore who need to come up with better material. Zzzzzzz yawn

a link or quote to where Obama or Clinton used their kids to invent an attack on Republicans would help your cause.

"Yes, Rahm is known for his caustic, crude references about those with whom he disagrees, but his recent tirade against participants in a strategy session was such a strong slap in many American faces that our president is doing himself a disservice by seeming to condone Rahm's recent sick and offensive tactic." - Sarah Palin's "retarded" response to an imaginary attack

Sarah Palin has found a down-low way to stay atop the bestsellers' chart: she's quietly using her political action committee to buy up copies of her memoir.

I thought enough right-wing groups bought copies in bulk to pump the sales up so she looked popular?
OK, do the numbers; if she paid half retail price she would've bought less than 5,000 copies. If she plans on making gifts of those to supporters, that would be relatively few and certainly won't change her overall numbers by any really significant amount.

Last edited:

OK, do the numbers; if she paid half retail price she would've bought less than 5,000 copies. If she plans on making gifts of those to supporters, that would be relatively few and certainly won't change her overall numbers by any really significant amount.

do you know what a rheotrical question is?

Let's see, one week after Obama is on national TV addressing the GOP, he is out at town hall meetings proving to be a hypocrite in regard to his words to the GOP and you hacks are worried about Palin and her book? LOL

Mike

do you know what a rheotrical question is?
Sorry, I guess I just judged the source

cool.... more dipshitz lying about how they don't care to bump my thread!

palin-bachmann-tea-baggers.jpg

"When it comes to blowhards, Sarah Palin blows. Hard. It&#8217;s too bad her Tina Fey looks don&#8217;t seem to accompany some Tina Fey smarts &#8211; not to mention she&#8217;d really suck on 30 Rock. Sarah &#8220;Barracuda&#8221; is the Queen of famewhoring &#8211; which is a feat, considering the woman has never even read a magazine. Here&#8217;s hoping Sarah&#8217;s future involves a public stockade and maybe a dunk tank&#8230;anything that doesn&#8217;t group the words &#8220;Palin&#8221; and the number &#8220;2012&#8221; together."
-- Apoliticus's Top Ren Political Famewhores, Link

What did she sell 2.8 mil copies at what $15 a pop = $42 mil!

Wow that $63K really pushed her over the top. Troll, you do know that its common for authors to promote by giving away their books (usually signed)!

Forum List

Back