Sarah Palin Buys Her Own Book, $63,000 Worth

What did she sell 2.8 mil copies at what $15 a pop = $42 mil!

Wow that $63K really pushed her over the top. Troll, you do know that its common for authors to promote by giving away their books (usually signed)!

too bad she's not the author :lol:

Wow that $63K really pushed her over the top. Troll, you do know that its common for authors to promote by giving away their books (usually signed)!

yeah well, people are saying the same thing about Obama's books..and I'm beginning to believe it seeing he can't speak without a teleprompter. :lol:

yeah well, people are saying the same thing about Obama's books..and I'm beginning to believe it seeing he can't speak without a teleprompter. :lol:

What was even funnier was watching Bush slaughter the English language with a teleprompter and probably an ear piece with Rove on the other end.

Really?

Apparently, your dumb ass was giving blowjobs to whoever asked, because I saw Obama talking to the GOP without a teleprompter.

Hope you suck dick better than you post.

The fear these liberal idiots have of Palin is comical.

Most likely because she's more popular than that dufus now occupying the whitehouse.

Hell, even Hillary's fat ass is more popular than that dufus!

HEY!....Ya' liberal candyasses. Pelosi wrote a book. How many copies of that book sold?

LMAO!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

Last edited:
I am a conservative Libertarian. Fear Sarah Palin?
Folks, hate to inform you but everyone knows that Palin is a JOKE.
Please inform us of anything she has any experience in other than "heart".
Honestly, I can not believe how ignorant you folks are. Palin is a joke.
The GOP rank and file know it sports fans. She quit her job and is now a talking head.
Palin is smart enough to know it. She QUIT.
No wonder the neo con is a loser. Sarah Palin. Nice lady and seems like a good person.
But a national leader?? LOL. Get real people.

Palin has way more experience than the community organizer in chief sitting in as President now. but don't let facts get in the way. so this joke you all talk about is being played on us right now.

Last edited:
Speaking of things getting in the way........

You may wish to move to the side a bit........the cocks in your throat are muffling your words.

The neo con logic is that since we have a lousy President now another lousy leader is just as good and we should elect her.
The neo con IS a dumbass.
Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell almost took over the Republican party in my state using that same juvenile argument.
Go ahead and back Queen Latifah Sarah. She will NOT even run and you guys back her.
Stupid is as stupid does.

The neo con logic is that since we have a lousy President now another lousy leader is just as good and we should elect her.
The neo con IS a dumbass.
Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell almost took over the Republican party in my state using that same juvenile argument.
Go ahead and back Queen Latifah Sarah. She will NOT even run and you guys back her.
Stupid is as stupid does.

you want Ron Paul I take it.

Bob Barr or any other real conservative.
Sarah Palin is not a candidate and will not run. She is under contract long term as a talking head.
More power to her. I like her as a person.
Politically she is history. Get over it and find a viable candidate. Start with Pawlenty. Find a big tent Republican and you can win. Run off the right wing religous KOOKS.
Good luck.

Bob Barr or any other real conservative.
Sarah Palin is not a candidate and will not run. She is under contract long term as a talking head.
More power to her. I like her as a person.
Politically she is history. Get over it and find a viable candidate. Start with Pawlenty. Find a big tent Republican and you can win. Run off the right wing religous KOOKS.
Good luck.

I like Pawlenty and I like Palin. time will tell if she ever runs, that is not even in the works right now, so all the hype is just that, hysterical hype.

The GOP rank and file know it sports fans. She quit her job and is now a talking head.
No wonder the neo con is a loser. Sarah Palin. Nice lady and seems like a good person.
That's the point.

That's why it's so fun to listen to these libs express so much fear of her.

I mean seriously, thinking Palin is qualified is like thinking that lil' "my favorite martian" lookin' Ron Paul dude is qualified. I agree with some of what he stands for, same as Palin but, I don't want his lil' ass sitting down with world leaders and embarrasing this great country, any more than I want Palin sitting with them.

That's the point.

I mean seriously, thinking Palin is qualified is like thinking that lil' "my favorite martian" lookin' Ron Paul dude is qualified. I agree with some of what he stands for, same as Palin but, I don't want his lil' ass sitting down with world leaders and embarrasing this great country, any more than I want Palin sitting with them.

sorry dear, gotta disagree with you. Palin is as qualified or more so than the President we have now. just a fact.

That's the point.

sorry dear, gotta disagree with you. Palin is as qualified or more so than the President we have now. just a fact.
Sorry darlin', she's not there yet. She needs to brush up on foreign policy, big time.

I like her alot. Maybe by '16 she'll be ready.

Seriously, look at the idiot sitting in the oval office as we speak. He doesn't know jack shit about foreign policy either, and we're seeing the disaster that is happening.

But, at least Palin has executive experience, which totally trumps that clown. By '16, depending on what her platform is, I just may give her a serious look.

Personally, i'd like to see her in the senate or congress soon.

That's the point.

Sorry darlin', she's not there yet. She needs to brush up on foreign policy, big time.

I like her alot. Maybe by '16 she'll be ready.

Seriously, look at the idiot sitting in the oval office as we speak. He doesn't know jack shit about foreign policy either, and we're seeing the disaster that is happening.

But, at least Palin has executive experience, which totally trumps that clown. By '16, depending on what her platform is, I just may give her a serious look.

Personally, i'd like to see her in the senate or congress soon.

ok dear, I can agree with all that. glad we cleared all that up.

Forum List

Back