Sarah Palin Buys Her Own Book, $63,000 Worth

LOL, I believe Palin should be LOCKED up for years for 150 bucks. there does that make you happy.

So Steph here thinks it is NOT illegal to NOT pay taxes as long as those taxes are below some certain threshold that I am sure SHE gets to set. Hmmmm seems like all the INTEGRETY gets thrown under the bus when she gets CAUGHT huh? Pretty sad if you ask me.

So, you don't see a problem with Geitner and Rangle saying they MADE a mistake on their taxes and then paid them, but Palin isn't suppose to have the same chance for 150 bucks..lets be real here, please.
we all know the real reason for this story. it probably cost the ADN 150 bucks just to print the article..And I wonder if it took 11 reporters to find this one out.:lol:

Show us the people where who made excuses for Geitner and Rangle.

The question is NOT relevant the only question that is relevant is what money did she use(PAC MONEY) and did she (PERSONALLY) profit from the sale of those books. This is all that matters, she took money donated to a CAUSE (Sarah PAC) and used it to ENRICH (SARAH). I'm sorry but if I had donated money I would be PISSED and would demand EVERY CENT of my money be returned to me (WITH INTEREST)!

Actually it is perfectly relevant.
A PAC is a fundraising organization. Fundraising organizations/Non-profits Market themselves like any other organization or corporate entity.
The books could very well be being used in a fundraiser...such as sold at speaking engagements. With the money raised in those sales to benefit the PAC.

Has she PUBLICALLY stated that she would donate her PROFIT from the sale of those books to the PAC? That's the only way it would appear ETHICAL. What she SOULD have done was buy the books with her OWN money and donated them to her PAC!

Did I miss something or has she publicly stated anything on this subject or is it just more of the left circle jerk to find anything questionable in anything she does?

Actually it is perfectly relevant.
A PAC is a fundraising organization. Fundraising organizations/Non-profits Market themselves like any other organization or corporate entity.
The books could very well be being used in a fundraiser...such as sold at speaking engagements. With the money raised in those sales to benefit the PAC.

Has she PUBLICALLY stated that she would donate her PROFIT from the sale of those books to the PAC? That's the only way it would appear ETHICAL. What she SOULD have done was buy the books with her OWN money and donated them to her PAC!

Did I miss something or has she publicly stated anything on this subject or is it just more of the left circle jerk to find anything questionable in anything she does?

I just am amused at her 'best seller.' That's all.

For her own PAC?
Why not?
If it is legitimate fundraising event and her appearance generates a profit.
It's Marketing. And in her case entrepreneurship.
It is her PAC.

Well Steph you are part of the party of ETHICS so you tell me if you think Sarah has acted ETHICALLY in BOTH her tax deficiency AND her purchase of her OWN book with PAC funds.

naaa, I'll leave all the judging about the MILLIONS OF DOLLARS that Palin has abused for you lefties. when you all get the truth, let me know.

So now it has to be MILLIONS? So your ETHICS are for SALE, but only if the PRICE is right huh? Wow this from the party of ETHICS what a freakin JOKE!

NOBODY on the right has given a decent response for her "QUESTIONABLE" ethics the BEST they could manage is to question those who question Queen Palin. What a PATHETIC display of "SITUATIONAL" ethics and double standards. Oh and I DO question the ethics of people on the other side of the ailse so don't worry about me appearing hypocritical because I believe ETHICS are the MOST important factor of ANY politicians claim to elected office.

NOBODY on the right has given a decent response for her "QUESTIONABLE" ethics the BEST they could manage is to question those who question Queen Palin. What a PATHETIC display of "SITUATIONAL" ethics and double standards. Oh and I DO question the ethics of people on the other side of the ailse so don't worry about me appearing hypocritical because I believe ETHICS are the MOST important factor of ANY politicians claim to elected office.

Buying your own book is now unethical?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::cuckoo: :lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Buying your own book is now unethical?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::cuckoo: :lol::lol::lol: :lol:

When you buy YOUR OWN BOOK with OTHER people's money YES it IS! I am NOT surprised that you don't GET that.

Last edited:
Palin partially owned the property.

I'm sure once informed of the money owed, she whipped out her checkbook and paid it. Things like that happen. No big deal.

Do we really want to get into the tax cheat discussion, libs?

I didn't think so.

The lib's abject fear of Palin is just plain laughable. Bunch of fuckin' pussies!

Christ, Liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

Palin partially owned the property.

I'm sure once informed of the money owed, she whipped out her checkbook and paid it. Things like that happen. No big deal.

Do we really want to get into the tax cheat discussion, libs?

I didn't think so.

The lib's abject fear of Palin is just plain laughable. Bunch of fuckin' pussies!

Christ, Liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

"The lib's abject fear of Palin is just plain laughable."
Most generally I wouldn't give Palin much of a look for political office higher than Governor, But the more the progressives strong dislike for her makes me rethink my position.

You first, list the Obamas, please.
I hope you've got at least a week. It'll take her at least that long to come up with just one qualification!

Oh, my bad. He "organized communities". Balanced his check book one time, and managed to find his way to a racist church every sunday for twenty friggin years.

In the mind of the loony liberals, that's fully qualified!:razz:

Obama's qualifications:

He's over 35

He's a native American citizen

He's had U.S. residency for at least the last 14 years.

Those are his qualifications. The ONLY ones needed, besides getting the majority of the Electorial College. He got that. Palin did not.
So, what you're saying is that you can't come up with even ONE qualification that might come in a lil' handy when one might be running THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!:wtf:

That is what you're saying right?

LMAO!:lol:

Look Bulldykea. You might want to think about a couple o' things before heading to the polls in a lil' over two years. Lil' things lilke well, you know, maybe some executive experience might be a good thing. You know, like maybe being a mayor or, maybe being a governor or, maybe having some serious senate experience where one actually spent some serious time in chamber, ACTUALLY VOTING and shit like that. Maybe some time in the congress, where maybe, you might have actually gotten some things DONE!

Basing your vote on some sappy campaign slogan, without a qualified candidate is about as stupid as it gets!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

You first, list the Obamas, please.
I hope you've got at least a week. It'll take her at least that long to come up with just one qualification!

Oh, my bad. He "organized communities". Balanced his check book one time, and managed to find his way to a racist church every sunday for twenty friggin years.

In the mind of the loony liberals, that's fully qualified!:razz:

I'm sorry. I should have waited 6 more days to give my answer.

Here's his qualification Bulldykea. It's the ONLY thing you'll EVER come up with, so being the nice guy you know me to be, I'll make life easier on ya' and answer for you:

He was on the front lines with the "community organizations"!......You know, he fired up the troops, handed them their protest signs, helped load them into vans, and then told the drivers what corners to drop the loony motherfuckers off at!

Yep, that's just who I want leading my great country through two wars and an economic downturn!

Yep, can't think of anybody else WHATSOVER myself!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok so, you can stop scratching your head now!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!

Last edited:
Tell me WJ do you think it is ETHICAL to buy your OWN book with PAC funds KNOWING that you will make a commision off the sale?
And you know she's going to make a commision off of them, how?

BECAUSE THEY WERE SOLD and that's what happens when copies of your book are SOLD! Come on WJ now YOU are acting stupid.

Forum List

Back