Sarah Palin Attacks Obama Over Debt Crisis: "This President Can't Be Trusted"

Obama was elected President of the US

Palin is nothing but a Hockey mom

Must suck to be you
Please elaborate on what you thought of her policies on the issues as governor and how she delt with them. That is the most important aspect to look at when chosing a candidate who can lead. Tell me your thoughts on her fiscal reforms, education, dealing with veterans affairs and budgets as Governor.

Palin quit as Governor because she could not handle the job. That is what happens when you put a Hockey Mom in charge of your state

yeah sure...

The reality of why palin quit was that she could not pursue the money she desired while being governor. Pesky ethics rules and such.
She quit for money, a true republican if there ever was one.

The reality of why palin quit was that she could not pursue the money she desired while being governor. Pesky ethics rules and such.

oh the yawn.

Palin was/is an amazing character, no question, but I personally am not a fan of women as political figures. It seems to be a major step down from where their spiritual potential is. Men represent face of politics in a much more fitting way. They also represent the stance and the appearance of musculine strength. For a woman to put her face on the media to speak against a higher man in office smacks of horrid cattiness and spiritual immaturity. Perhaps, yet, we are all so to a point. :eusa_whistle:

1/2 governor was more than the Obama every accomplished before his was a 1/2 JUNIOR SENATOR. She was also running for VP at the same time the lowly Junior Senator QUIT HIS JOB halfway through his term to run for President.

The people aren't going to fall for you all's idiocy. You are not the one who are important anyway. You die hard Obamabots Liberal sheep would never vote for her, so she shouldn't even bother with you all. which she isn't. She is going to THE PEOPLE who matter.

Still talking that bullshit? He didn't quit. He was promoted to the highest office. palin quit. Face it, you're sniffing her soiled panties, and if you both like it, good for you!

Her stepping down hasn't effected her one bit as she proved it during the midterms helping take back the house with her endorsements. She is still more qualified to hold the office of the presidency even if Obama has been in there for almost 3 years now. Her fiscal record is proof. Lets debate her record. I have researched it well and Obama never had the qualifications to achieve what Palin did when it came to fiscal responsibility, cutting earmarks and dealing with oil and gas. Oh, and she did that all while being a mother of 4 and being pregnant with Trig. That's pretty impressive.

The only thing Palin was successful at was Hockey Mom. She couldn't handle the strain of elected office and quit at the first opportunity

The reality is that you're a moron and a liar.

Partisan libs were filing ethics complaints against her in an effort to bankrupt her. It was a well calculated plan to drive her from office.

Palin was/is an amazing character, no question, but I personally am not a fan of women as political figures. It seems to be a major step down from where their spiritual potential is. Men represent face of politics in a much more fitting way. They also represent the stance and the appearance of musculine strength. For a woman to put her face on the media to speak against a higher man in office smacks of horrid cattiness and spiritual immaturity. Perhaps, yet, we are all so to a point. :eusa_whistle:

Oh good grief! :rolleyes:

1/2 governor was more than the Obama every accomplished before his was a 1/2 JUNIOR SENATOR. She was also running for VP at the same time the lowly Junior Senator QUIT HIS JOB halfway through his term to run for President.

The people aren't going to fall for you all's idiocy. You are not the one who are important anyway. You die hard Obamabots Liberal sheep would never vote for her, so she shouldn't even bother with you all. which she isn't. She is going to THE PEOPLE who matter.

Still talking that bullshit? He didn't quit. He was promoted to the highest office. palin quit. Face it, you're sniffing her soiled panties, and if you both like it, good for you!

Her stepping down hasn't effected her one bit as she proved it during the midterms helping take back the house with her endorsements. She is still more qualified to hold the office of the presidency even if Obama has been in there for almost 3 years now. Her fiscal record is proof. Lets debate her record. I have researched it well and Obama never had the qualifications to achieve what Palin did when it came to fiscal responsibility, cutting earmarks and dealing with oil and gas. Oh, and she did that all while being a mother of 4 and being pregnant with Trig. That's pretty impressive.

I'm sure she had a housekeeper. :lmao:

Palin does not understand the office she held nor does she understand the office of president. At no point in time have I said she is stupid. She needs an education.

I called it here first folks, USAR, may I present your DREAM TEAM!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/124356-sarah-palin-david-duke-2012-a.html

$palin duke.jpg

From that thread:

I think this would be a great way for us to "Take Back America"-don't you?

You forgot about Brewer, Bachmann and Angle. Oh and ol Rand paul.
Republicans, represent!

~Sunshine shivers as she deals with the embarrassment of being from the same state he was elected in.~

As a conservative that is not only college educated but also not religious, I have one thing to say to all of you assholes that will do or say anything to protect the idiot leftist clowns that somehow were put in office...........FUCK OFF!

Palin is Ron Paul with nice tits; she will tell you the Truth, she's Conservative, she's not backing down, she (and her family) have weathered the nastiest, most vicious, mean-spirited negative campaign from the LMSM in the history of civilization-- and she's still laughing at Liberals!

She has more balls than most and certainly more than any Liberal male.

She's not even running and she makes Liberals bash their heads into their computer monitor! How do you not love and admire that???!!

and she holds no office and quit the one she had. Her words are worthless and meaningless. NO ONE CARES!

You ultra rights are always talking about how the left talks too much about Palin. Yet, she is able to put a few words together without making another blunder and suddenly you see her as the greatest voice in the republican party. Just let her go away, PLEASE!

I'm sure she had a housekeeper. :lmao:

Palin does not understand the office she held nor does she understand the office of president. At no point in time have I said she is stupid. She needs an education.

When you run and become a mayor, then Governor, then as Vice President with a Presidential candidate, then you come back and let us know how much you got some education..

what a joke, you can't even come up with something else, you just repeat the same shit over and over...so educated.:lol:

I have noticed one thing a Palin thread does.

It shows the level of immaturity that (if they are adults) adult Liberals have..

sheesh, it's rather scary to realize THEY VOTE.

and she holds no office and quit the one she had. Her words are worthless and meaningless. NO ONE CARES!

You ultra rights are always talking about how the left talks too much about Palin. Yet, she is able to put a few words together without making another blunder and suddenly you see her as the greatest voice in the republican party. Just let her go away, PLEASE!

winner-never-quits.jpg

Forum List

Back