Sarah Palin a birther

Father Time

I'll be Still Alive
Nov 29, 2008
" Would you make the birth certificate an issue if you ran?

I think the public, rightfully, is still making it an issue. I don’t have a problem with that. I don’t know if I would have to bother to make it an issue ’cause I think there are enough members of the electorate who still want answers.

Do you think it’s a fair question to be looking at?

I think it’s a fair question, just like I think past associations and past voting record — all of that is fair game. ..."
Palin goes birther: Obama birth certificate “fair question” and “public rightly is still making it an issue” - Daily Kos TV (beta)

I think the public, rightfully, is still making it an issue. I don’t have a problem with that. I don’t know if I would have to bother to make it an issue ’cause I think there are enough members of the electorate who still want answers.

I think it’s a fair question, just like I think past associations and past voting record — all of that is fair game. ..."
Palin goes birther: Obama birth certificate “fair question” and “public rightly is still making it an issue” - Daily Kos TV (beta)

And we've got another smear against Palin & obviously someone who hasn't read "going rogue" again---:lol::lol::lol: Believe it or not Sarah Palin has never once questioned Barack Obama's birth certificate--only his policies.

And if she was going to question his birth certificate--she would do it off of facebook--like she has done everything else.

Last edited:

And we've got another smear against Palin
I'm quoting her own words moron.

& obviously someone who hasn't read "going rogue" again

I don't have to read her books to post snippets of an interview she did.

Believe it or not Sarah Palin has never once questioned Barack Obama's birth certificate--only his policies.

Why of course obviously if she didn't do it before it's impossible for her to do it now :cuckoo:

Look she says it's fair game which means she either gives it some credence or she thinks harping on about something that is essentially a smear is ok.

And if she was going to question his birth certificate--she would do it off of facebook--like she has done everything else.

Well she seems to be doing it here.

Believe it or not Sarah Palin has never once questioned Barack Obama's birth certificate--only his policies.

Why of course obviously if she didn't do it before it's impossible for her to do it now :cuckoo:

Look she says it's fair game which means she either gives it some credence or she thinks harping on about something that is essentially a smear is ok.

If you would read her book--you would understand by now that she does not address anyone within the media, including your source--as she does not trust them--so she does it off of her facebook page, which is authentic.

If you would read her book--you would understand by now that she does not address anyone within the media, including your source--as she does not trust them--so she does it off of her facebook page, which is authentic.

Doesn't address them? She did an interview with one of them, that's what the source goes to.

Doesn't address them? She did an interview with one of them, that's what the source goes to.

Father Time--if you've noticed anything at all over the last few weeks, you'll note that Sarah Palin has been extremely busy signing her books around the county & according to her book--is NOT going to take time out to have an interview with someone that is not in the main-stream media HELLO--let alone your source.

In her book--which is about 450 pages she never ONCE questions Barack Obama's birth certificate--HELLO.

Nice try--:lol::lol:

What I find insteresting is the way some people will just jump on anything if it happens to be against someone they don't like. I see no evidence from Palin of her being a 'birther', just that she supports the right of Americans to question.

I support them too, although I don't think there is any substance to their claims.

What I find insteresting is the way some people will just jump on anything if it happens to be against someone they don't like. I see no evidence from Palin of her being a 'birther', just that she supports the right of Americans to question.

I support them too, although I don't think there is any substance to their claims.

Alaskan Airhead said:
I think the public, rightfully, is still making it an issue. I don’t have a problem with that.

^She agrees with it, it's right bloody well there^

Alaskan Airhead said:
I think the public, rightfully, is still making it an issue. I don’t have a problem with that.

^She agrees with it, it's right bloody well there^

No it isn't but I'm not surprised that you don't see it. If an American feels that they have unanswered questions then they are right to keep trying to force an answer.

This pathetic obsession with deliberately misrepresenting someone to create an issue is just laughable.

Palin does not say I support their rights to have an opinion. She basically refrains from saying this is all a bunch of Bull Shit and gives tacit approval by saying "alot of people have concerns"

Its a common Conservative response now. You surround yourself with people waving lunatic fringe signs and then claim you are not associated with the lunatic fringe

palin, like you, is an asshat.

Palin does not say I support their rights to have an opinion. She basically refrains from saying this is all a bunch of Bull Shit and gives tacit approval by saying "alot of people have concerns"

Its a common Conservative response now. You surround yourself with people waving lunatic fringe signs and then claim you are not associated with the lunatic fringe

It was a common stance among lefties not so long ago, so what?

Personally, I think it suits Obama to keep people asking these questions. It makes them look paranoid - which is convenient for him. And, it distracts from real issues - which is convenient for him. That's why he keeps it going. He could stop it very easily but he doesn't. Why is that? :lol: He's smarter than them - he plays them for fools, which they are. But personally, I find it distasteful for a POTUS to play those he supposed to represent for fools. But he does it - with the left as much as the right.

Obama's Birth has been Peer Reviewed and is Settled Science. The Obamaroids have nothing to fear.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
All the Democrats have to do now is keep quiet and allow Sarah to keep spouting. When she tries to get serious about running again they can pull out their "Dumb things Sarah Palin said" list

Got Death panels?

All the Democrats have to do now is keep quiet and allow Sarah to keep spouting. When she tries to get serious about running again they can pull out their "Dumb things Sarah Palin said" list....Got Death panels?

Don't worry. Palin won't be on the ticket in 2012. How do you feel about facing Romney-Petraeus?

Forum List

Back