Sarah Palin a birther

This pathetic obsession with deliberately misrepresenting someone to create an issue is just laughable.

Wasn't someone in the Obama administration ran out of Washington on a rail for being "sympathetic" to the 9/11 truthers.

Seems like this is about the same kind of situation.

" Would you make the birth certificate an issue if you ran?

I think the public, rightfully, is still making it an issue. I don’t have a problem with that. I don’t know if I would have to bother to make it an issue ’cause I think there are enough members of the electorate who still want answers.

Do you think it’s a fair question to be looking at?

I think it’s a fair question, just like I think past associations and past voting record — all of that is fair game. ..."
Palin goes birther: Obama birth certificate “fair question” and “public rightly is still making it an issue” - Daily Kos TV (beta)

It is a fair question, I mean, how easy is it to supply a birth certificate and put the issue to rest. She never said that she believes that he is not a U.S citizen, and she says very little about Obama in her book too. Want to now how I know that???? I read her book, maybe you obsessive Palin deranged liberals should try to do the same thing so that you will actually have some facts to back your very ignorant posts.

I think the public, rightfully, is still making it an issue. I don’t have a problem with that. I don’t know if I would have to bother to make it an issue ’cause I think there are enough members of the electorate who still want answers.

I think it’s a fair question, just like I think past associations and past voting record — all of that is fair game. ..."
Palin goes birther: Obama birth certificate “fair question” and “public rightly is still making it an issue” - Daily Kos TV (beta)

It is a fair question, I mean, how easy is it to supply a birth certificate and put the issue to rest. She never said that she believes that he is not a U.S citizen, and she says very little about Obama in her book too. Want to now how I know that???? I read her book, maybe you obsessive Palin deranged liberals should try to do the same thing so that you will actually have some facts to back your very ignorant posts.

i don't need to read her book to know she's an asshat.

All the Democrats have to do now is keep quiet and allow Sarah to keep spouting. When she tries to get serious about running again they can pull out their "Dumb things Sarah Palin said" list

Got Death panels?

You are going to find that those death panels still exist, and it's called rationing, they even tried to increase the age limit from 40 to 50 for mammograms, if tha's not a death panel for thousands upon thousands of women, I don't know what is. I will tell I know many, many women that had they not had those mammograms done in their early 40's they would not be with us today.

All she stated about the birth certificate is that she had to show it for Trig, why not put this issue to rest and show it for POTUS, she never stated that he was not a U.S citizen. You are groping for anything here and the evidence is in with a liberal poster. EITHER YOU GUYS CAN'T READ or YOU DON'T LISTEN TOO WELL.

Palin won't be on the ticket in 2012.

She will be the top of ticket. The GOP learned absolutely ZERO from McCain's primary victory in 2008. The early GOP contests are still (as of the last time I checked) winner take all. She'll sow up the nomination by Florida. The field will be too divided between Romney, Huckabee's doomed attempt, Pawlenty, and the random Senator. She cruises to a crushing nomination win by only winning 45% of the GOP votes.

Then, a few months later Obama sails to a clear victory in the general. Election night 2012 will be over by the time the midwest turns in their numbers.

Last edited:

i don't need to read her book to know she's an asshat.

Then you are rather ignorant, because before I would ever make a total ass out of myself by commenting on issues I know nothing about. I would read the book and watch the interviews of that person beforehand. Get educated you need one.:cuckoo:

Palin doesnt believe anything.

She spouts what keeps her in the hearts of the right wing lunatic fringe which gives her the public adoration she craves along with the money she is hell bent on recieving.

She will say anything to keep the money and cheers flowing her way.

She is Bush in heels

She will be the top of ticket. The GOP learned absolutely ZERO from McCain's primary victory in 2008. The early GOP contests are still (as of the last time I checked) winner take all. She'll sow up the nomination by Florida. The field will be too divided between Romney, Huckabee's doomed attempt, Pawlenty, and the random Senator. She cruises to a crushing nomination win by only winning 45% of the GOP votes.

Then, a few months later Obama sails to a clear victory in the general. Election night 2012 will be over by the time the midwest turns in their numbers.

That's a bold prediction, Dr. T.

I agree that if Palin is at the top of the ticket she gets flattened in the general.

You guys are hurting my feelings picking on my secret sweetie, Sarah Palin. She's hot and knows how to field dress a moose. I like that in a woman. Pick on Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi or even Barbara Boxer for a while and give my dear Sarah a break!:lol:

She spouts what keeps her in the hearts of the right wing lunatic fringe which gives her the public adoration she craves along with the money she is hell bent on recieving.

She is Bush in heels

Please, don't insult Bush like that.

I agree that if Palin is at the top of the ticket she gets flattened in the general.

You big bad men need to remember something here,

WOMEN make up over 50% of the vote in this country, and millions upon millions of women are ready for a WOMEN President. Does that have you shaking in your big manly boots.

In fact, I still think that if women ran the world, we would have never had the wars that we have had. Women value life, we are protective of other women's children. We would have worked out our differences over a cup of tea and the world would have been better off for it. We have a much gentler nature and we are much more respectful and tolerant of diversity.

It is, but I have this sick feeling in my stomach about it that usually comes right before finding a counter example to a theorem I'm trying to prove. Its the sick feeling I get when something just...."Feels right" that you hope will be wrong.

Its still a ways out, so a lot could change. I personally hope she gets crushed when she runs in the primaries by Romney. I actually like Romney and could vote for him. I just think the GOP primary process is just flawed enough to let her win.

WOMEN make up over 50% of the vote in this country, and millions upon millions of women are ready for a WOMEN President.

Must be the reason Hillary Clinton sailed to an easy Primary victory and a decisive Presidential win.

You big bad men need to remember something here,

WOMEN make up over 50% of the vote in this country, and millions upon millions of women are ready for a WOMEN President. Does that have you shaking in your big manly boots.

In fact, I still think that if women ran the world, we would have never had the wars that we have had. Women value life, we are protective of other women's children. We would have worked out our differences over a cup of tea and the world would have been better off for it. We have a much gentler nature and we are much more respectful and tolerant of diversity.

If Hillary couldn't beat Obama in the Dem primaries what makes you think that Sarah Palin's vagina is going to be a factor if she faces Obama?

It is, but I have this sick feeling in my stomach about it that usually comes right before finding a counter example to a theorem I'm trying to prove. Its the sick feeling I get when something just...."Feels right" that you hope will be wrong.

Its still a ways out, so a lot could change. I personally hope she gets crushed when she runs in the primaries by Romney. I actually like Romney and could vote for him. I just think the GOP primary process is just flawed enough to let her win.

I know the feeling. I get the same one sometimes when a third flush card falls after some donk just called my pot sized flop bet.

I never had an issue with Romney. I think he's kind of a cornball though and he was doing all sorts of flipping and flopping last primary season.

All the Democrats have to do now is keep quiet and allow Sarah to keep spouting. When she tries to get serious about running again they can pull out their "Dumb things Sarah Palin said" list....Got Death panels?

Don't worry. Palin won't be on the ticket in 2012. How do you feel about facing Romney-Petraeus?

The only way that ticket could win is if the country's economy has gone to place that no one in their right mind would want to see it go.

I know the feeling. I get the same one sometimes when a third flush card falls after some donk just called my pot sized flop bet.

I never had an issue with Romney. I think he's kind of a cornball though and he was doing all sorts of flipping and flopping last primary season.

the only major republican candidate to never have been divorced? Mitt Romney the mormon. irony, i tell you.

She is Bush in heels

Please, don't insult Bush like that.

Lets just see here.

She refuses to learn enough to keep herself from looking like an idiot when unscripted: Yeah Bush did that.

She Likes to pretend she is this outdoorsy average joe type: Yeah Bush did that.

She is loved by her fans and they defend anything she does: Yeah Bush had that.

The group who back her fanatically are the same people who backed Bush fanatically.

They love stupid, average and pretty people for president.

The birth certificate, in form of the COLB (which is what the State of Hawaii releases now) has been thrice verified.

Then on the front of it is says: This serves as "Prima Facie evidence in a Court of Law"

Game-set-match.

Forum List

Back