Sarah Palin a birther

Palin doesnt believe anything.

She spouts what keeps her in the hearts of the right wing lunatic fringe which gives her the public adoration she craves along with the money she is hell bent on recieving.

She will say anything to keep the money and cheers flowing her way.

She is Bush in heels

Please, don't insult Bush like that.

Lets just see here.

She refuses to learn enough to keep herself from looking like an idiot when unscripted: Yeah Bush did that.

She Likes to pretend she is this outdoorsy average joe type: Yeah Bush did that.

She is loved by her fans and they defend anything she does: Yeah Bush had that.

The group who back her fanatically are the same people who backed Bush fanatically.

They love stupid, average and pretty people for president.

Grow a sense of humor, TM

I never had an issue with Romney. I think he's kind of a cornball though and he was doing all sorts of flipping and flopping last primary season.

Side effect of being a Governor in a more liberal state. He had to lean center to win that job, and try to lean right to get the nomination.

I think he's the best nominee for the GOP right now, even though he has a remarkable resemblance to a muppet:
300px-Guy-smiley.jpg

I used to love Guy Smiley when I was a tike.

IIRC, he's now one of the "voiceless" muppets. There's a small group of muppets that don't speak since Henson died. I know that Ralph is one of those. Truly sad as Guy Smiliey was a pretty fun muppet character.

It is a fair question, I mean, how easy is it to supply a birth certificate and put the issue to rest. She never said that she believes that he is not a U.S citizen, and she says very little about Obama in her book too. Want to now how I know that???? I read her book, maybe you obsessive Palin deranged liberals should try to do the same thing so that you will actually have some facts to back your very ignorant posts.

The birth certificate, in form of the COLB (which is what the State of Hawaii releases now) has been thrice verified.

Then on the front of it is says: This serves as "Prima Facie evidence in a Court of Law"

Game-set-match.

The same people who ignore cut and dry evidence like that are the same ones who will vote for Palin.

She will say anything to keep this base adoring her, sending her money and buying her books.

All the Democrats have to do now is keep quiet and allow Sarah to keep spouting. When she tries to get serious about running again they can pull out their "Dumb things Sarah Palin said" list....Got Death panels?

Don't worry. Palin won't be on the ticket in 2012. How do you feel about facing Romney-Petraeus?

The only way that ticket could win is if the country's economy has gone to place that no one in their right mind would want to see it go.

I hear that Patraeus is a short man at around five and a half feet tall. Not that it should matter but we know it does.

The only way that ticket could win is if the country's economy has gone to place that no one in their right mind would want to see it go.

I'd add to this: There is not a ticket in the GOP arsenal that can beat Obama if the economy improves. With any kind of economic recovery in hand, Obama walks to a victory in 2012.

At this point, the GOP's single best chance is a complete economic collapse.

As for the ticket: I really like Romney, but he won't win the nomination unless Sarah somehow implodes spectacularly between now and the primary season. However, given the truly stupid things she can say and still enjoy support, I truly don't know what it would take for her to "implode".

She will be the top of ticket. The GOP learned absolutely ZERO from McCain's primary victory in 2008. The early GOP contests are still (as of the last time I checked) winner take all. She'll sow up the nomination by Florida. The field will be too divided between Romney, Huckabee's doomed attempt, Pawlenty, and the random Senator. She cruises to a crushing nomination win by only winning 45% of the GOP votes.

Then, a few months later Obama sails to a clear victory in the general. Election night 2012 will be over by the time the midwest turns in their numbers.

That's a bold prediction, Dr. T.

I agree that if Palin is at the top of the ticket she gets flattened in the general.

You big bad men need to remember something here,

WOMEN make up over 50% of the vote in this country, and millions upon millions of women are ready for a WOMEN President. Does that have you shaking in your big manly boots.

In fact, I still think that if women ran the world, we would have never had the wars that we have had. Women value life, we are protective of other women's children. We would have worked out our differences over a cup of tea and the world would have been better off for it. We have a much gentler nature and we are much more respectful and tolerant of diversity.

women are wonderful.

palin's an asshat.

the two concepts are not mutually exclusive.

I really dont think a morman can win the top ticket anytime soon

So you tell me that a Communist Muslim can get elected President but a Conservative Mormons cannot headline a party's ticket???

Surely, this is not America you speak of!!!

More like Cananda--or even France, but not our dear America!!

Women also lean democratic in their voting habits

Not anymore, not with Palin. Why do you think that liberals are in a full blown panic over Palin? It's because she is stealing an entire block of voters that leaned democrat and that are now swinging to the right.

I really dont think a morman can win the top ticket anytime soon

So you tell me that a Communist Muslim can get elected President but a Conservative Mormons cannot headline a party's ticket???

Surely, this is not America you speak of!!!

More like Cananda--or even France, but not our dear America!!

Romney's problem is going to be the health care plan he got passed in his state, that will haunt him because it's not working out well. Rationing is happening there, long waits to see doctors, etc. Funny how the dems are trying to push alot of what Romney did and are following a failed agenda.

You are going to find that those death panels still exist, and it's called rationing, they even tried to increase the age limit from 40 to 50 for mammograms,

"They" being the USJPTF, which is not congress and has nothing to do with the health care bill. Though the voices in your radio lied to you and told you it did.

A recommendation by the joint protective task force is NOT policy. the JPTF has been up to this (and has been right in their recommendations) since '84.

Furthermore, if you actually read their recommendation, they did not say what you claim they say. Considering the relative specificity and sensitivity of mammograms for women below 50, it made sense.

In light of that, your post makes no sense.

if tha's not a death panel for thousands upon thousands of women, I don't know what is. I will tell I know many, many women that had they not had those mammograms done in their early 40's they would not be with us today.

Women also lean democratic in their voting habits

Not anymore, not with Palin. Why do you think that liberals are in a full blown panic over Palin? It's because she is stealing an entire block of voters that leaned democrat and that are now swinging to the right.

I think it's hilarious you are posting that liberals are in a panic over Palin in the same thread where liberals are pining for her to get the nod.

Forum List

Back