Sara Palin's debut on FOX tonight......

I think it's because she runs around the country lying about Obama and the Dems. They love it.

Now wait a minute, she may be a whack job, but not everything she has to say about Obama and the Dems is a lie. Actually, she's more on than off. :eusa_whistle:

Bull. You people crack me up. She is a liar, a habitual victim, a quitter, and money hungry. She also exploits her children and then complains when the press talks about them. In other words, she is a person of little quality.

:lol:

Now wait a minute, she may be a whack job, but not everything she has to say about Obama and the Dems is a lie. Actually, she's more on than off. :eusa_whistle:

Bull. You people crack me up. She is a liar, a habitual victim, a quitter, and money hungry. She also exploits her children and then complains when the press talks about them. In other words, she is a person of little quality.

:lol:

How lame. :rolleyes:

Your post was lame, rinata. Go back to your Dailey Kos for your next assignment.

You just had to send another post, didn't you??? And it's dumber than the first one!! I swear you people just can't help yourselves.

Is it that it makes you feel in control or something??? Do you feel that if you don't have the last word that you have lost somehow?? Well, go ahead and post something back so that we can end this. :)

How lame. :rolleyes:

Your post was lame, rinata. Go back to your Dailey Kos for your next assignment.

You just had to send another post, didn't you??? And it's dumber than the first one!! I swear you people just can't help yourselves.

Is it that it makes you feel in control or something??? Do you feel that if you don't have the last word that you have lost somehow?? Well, go ahead and post something back so that we can end this. :)

Nah, I just have a thing about pointing out stupidity when I see it, you never let me down rinata. Chew on that awhile, will ya?

Nah, I just have a thing about pointing out stupidity when I see it, you never let me down rinata. Chew on that awhile, will ya?

Oh, you poor thing. I wouldn't do that because everything you say is so irrelevant and unimportant to me. I would have to care what you think. And I don't, Sugar. Because you're not too bright. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, you poor thing. I wouldn't do that because everything you say is so irrelevant and unimportant to me. I would have to care what you think. And I don't, Sugar. Because you're not too bright. :lol::lol::lol:

And here I thought you were going to let me have the last word. :rolleyes:

A Barry Goldwater spokesman confirmed that Barry's interview with Mrs. Palin for next weeks show did not happen. "Barry passed away some time ago and obviously the interview was taped from a 1960 interview with Walter Cronkite."

A Barry Goldwater spokesman confirmed that Barry's interview with Mrs. Palin for next weeks show did not happen. "Barry passed away some time ago and obviously the interview was taped from a 1960 interview with Walter Cronkite."

Comprehension and you are not friends obviously.

Welcome to the board, Dutch.

So.......tell us Meister, what exactly is the Wasilla Bimbo good for?

pumping out defective children?

An unbelievable statement from the Mainman. I bet your family is proud of you.
I do hope that you don't have or never will have a "defective" child, Mainman.
It takes a special person to raise one, and I see you wouldn't be one of those special people.

So.......tell us Meister, what exactly is the Wasilla Bimbo good for?

pumping out defective children?

An unbelievable statement from the Mainman. I bet your family is proud of you.
I do hope that you don't have or never will have a "defective" child, Mainman.
It takes a special person to raise one, and I see you wouldn't be one of those special people.

we'll never know. I had three perfectly normal kids followed by a vasectomy.:lol:

comprehension? wtf are you talking about? His post shows a clear comprehension of Palin and Faux's missteps about the LL Cool J interview and further exhibited dutch's scintillating wit and subtle use of sarcasm... literary skills obviously lost on troglodytes like you.

Reading-Comprehension Skills - Part II
By:Freda J. Glatt
Do you remember that 'reading' means understanding the author's message, not just calling out words? If you cannot answer comprehension questions after reading a page, you have not truly read anything.

3. Drawing Conclusions - Sometimes you will be asked a question about information that has not been given. There will be enough clues, however, for you to imply the meaning.

Example: Marvin was exuberant that his parents were allowing him to stay up past his bedtime so he could see the fireworks at a nearby park. Luckily, there would be a great view from his own patio! The fireworks were scheduled to start at 11:30 PM but, by 10:30, Marvin was feeling extremely tired. When he woke up the next morning, Marvin asked his mother why the fireworks had been cancelled.

Although the information is not directly given, you can draw the conclusion that Marvin was so tired that he fell asleep and missed the fireworks.

Last edited:

Reading-Comprehension Skills - Part II
By:Freda J. Glatt
Do you remember that 'reading' means understanding the author's message, not just calling out words? If you cannot answer comprehension questions after reading a page, you have not truly read anything.

3. Drawing Conclusions - Sometimes you will be asked a question about information that has not been given. There will be enough clues, however, for you to imply the meaning.

Example: Marvin was exuberant that his parents were allowing him to stay up past his bedtime so he could see the fireworks at a nearby park. Luckily, there would be a great view from his own patio! The fireworks were scheduled to start at 11:30 PM but, by 10:30, Marvin was feeling extremely tired. When he woke up the next morning, Marvin asked his mother why the fireworks had been cancelled.

Although the information is not directly given, you can draw the conclusion that Marvin was so tired that he fell asleep and missed the fireworks.

Excellent info, Dutch. But, please show us where "Real American Stories" were ever billed as "Palin Interviews"?. I'm not bagging on you for projecting what you thought it was going to be, or what it should have been. I'm bagging on you because after your projecting, you come back and flame it. It's you, not her....having said that...I'm no Palin fan by any sense of the word.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back