Santos trips and falls at DC hotel

Falling is funny for people who tell us they are healthy enough to be President of the United States and aren't but win because they are worshipped by Cult 46, MAGA man.

I hope Biden falls on his ass and breaks his hip.

We've put up with this hate from you asses for years now. Go fuck yourself, MAGA man. That you have this "standard" and haven't said a God damned thing about the Democrats expressing this hate for Trump shows what a pathetic human being you are
Gee, take a Midol.

I don't know, I laugh my ass off every time corrupt Joe falls on his ass. I keep hoping he will break something
You just gotta find something to deflect from you indicted king, huh?

I don't know, I laugh my ass off every time corrupt Joe falls on his ass. I keep hoping he will break something

So JimH52 since you "disagree," you are saying I don't hope Joe breaks something? I do, actually. He is destroying so many people with his insane policies, MAGA man

Anyone who has ever fallen or had a loved one fall knows that falling is not funny.

Be it Mr. Santos or President Biden, we should not laugh when they fall -- no matter what we may think about them.

When a human falls, it reminds us that once upon a time, human beings walked on all fours -- like other animals.

I have always worried about all those steps in front of the Capitol. I wish they would add handrails that people could use.
When Chevy Chase falls in his act, everyone laughs. I think that he stole that from Dick Van Dyke.

Forum List

Back