Santorum says Cruz 'Did More Harm' Than Good..'

[

i'm sorry but despite the hyped up polls....the American voter votes with his pocketbook......and he ain't gonna like his Bammycare bill.....

Which voters are those.

I got my bill, and there is absolutely no change from last year. And that's probably the case with everyone who already had insurance.

The only people really affected are folks who had shitty insurance that doesn't comply.

for starters.....the 16 million who can no longer keep their old individual market plans because they do not conform to the Obamacare regulations...

that's quite a few voters...

[

i'm sorry but despite the hyped up polls....the American voter votes with his pocketbook......and he ain't gonna like his Bammycare bill.....

Which voters are those.

I got my bill, and there is absolutely no change from last year. And that's probably the case with everyone who already had insurance.

The only people really affected are folks who had shitty insurance that doesn't comply.

for starters.....the 16 million who can no longer keep their old individual market plans because they do not conform to the Obamacare regulations...

And what about those who actually end up with better coverage as a result?

Which voters are those.

And what about those who actually end up with better coverage as a result?

What, probably less than a thousand nationally?:eek:

Rick Santorum: Ted Cruz 'Did More Harm' Than Good With Government Shutdown

ormer senator and Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum (R-Pa.) criticized Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) for the partial government shutdown, admitting Cruz "did more harm" than good with his attempt to defund President Barack Obama's health care law. ...

...Prior to the shutdown, which left hundreds of thousands of federal workers furloughed without pay for over two weeks and cost the U.S. economy an estimated $24 billion, Santorum voiced support for Cruz's plan to tie anti-Obamacare measures to the government funding bill.

Of all people, shitty little Santorum supported loose cannon, anti-America Cruz until he saw what the whole world had already figured out - that it do more harm and good.

Since when did Santorum ever want to do anything "good" for his own country?

Maybe Cruz and Santorum will run on a "Let's Screw Americans" ticket.

Neddy dude,

didn't know you hung on Santorum's every words. Kudos. :clap2:

ormer senator and Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum (R-Pa.) criticized Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) for the partial government shutdown, admitting Cruz "did more harm" than good with his attempt to defund President Barack Obama's health care law. ...

...Prior to the shutdown, which left hundreds of thousands of federal workers furloughed without pay for over two weeks and cost the U.S. economy an estimated $24 billion, Santorum voiced support for Cruz's plan to tie anti-Obamacare measures to the government funding bill.

Of all people, shitty little Santorum supported loose cannon, anti-America Cruz until he saw what the whole world had already figured out - that it do more harm and good.

They say people get the government they deserve. As soon as Ted Cruz becomes our next POTUS you will prove that old adage wrong.

You don't sound like you deserve a good Cruz administration and government.

But you will be the beneficiary of it nonetheless.

In the lotto of life, it sounds like you lucked out being born here.

So did I and so did hundreds of millions of US.

Conservatives are grateful for the liberties and luxuries we enjoy.

How bout you?

:)

[

Which voters are those.

yeah, except most of those folks knew their plans were shit to start with.

and they are going to find they like their new plans a lot better.

If the Repukes thought that ObamaCare would be that unpopular, they'd just let it happen.

Not take the World Economy hostage to try to stop it.

buyOrShoot.jpg

"Stop ObamaCare or we'll shoot this Dog!"

Last edited:
[

Which voters are those.

And those who have ‘insurance’ that doesn’t meet the requirements have deductibles so high and coverage so limited, they in essence have no insurance at all, as such polities are useless even for catastrophic illness or injury, much less health maintenance – particularly if one is over 40.

thread after thread of the same crap just different day

libs whining...if not Cruz, it's the Tea Party...

and now they are creaming their jeans over Santorum...

you can't make this show up people...it's happening right before your eyes...

Santorum is a disgruntled employee, don't put much stock in what he says.

Santorum and the far right are folks most of America puts no stock in at all

Which voters are those.

yeah, except most of those folks knew their plans were shit to start with.

and they are going to find they like their new plans a lot better.

If the Repukes thought that ObamaCare would be that unpopular, they'd just let it happen.

Not take the World Economy hostage to try to stop it.

buyOrShoot.jpg

"Stop ObamaCare or we'll shoot this Dog!"

even if they KNEW their plans were "shit" that was none of yours or this governments BUSINESS
that was THEIR CHOICE...remember that thing you all WAIL about for ABORTIONS?

Freedoms to CHOSE and freedom from this fascist federal government sticking some insurance scan on the people they couldn't afford in the first place

[

even if they KNEW their plans were "shit" that was none of yours or this governments BUSINESS
that was THEIR CHOICE...remember that thing you all WAIL about for ABORTIONS?

Freedoms to CHOSE and freedom from this fascist federal government sticking some insurance scan on the people they couldn't afford in the first place

Staph, you're ranting.

Most people with shitty insurance don't realize they have shitty insurance until they try to m ake a claim.

Forum List

Back