Santorum is insane

Telling you that you're blowing it out of proportion isn't really defending the lie. Try dilineating between the two, it's not too tough.

How do you defend a candidate for telling a flat out lie that a child could decern?

This should make any sane person NOT vote for the liar

There's no defense of a lie in what I wrote - thus, you JUST LIED. Strong work.

That was a genreal statement about people here defending the lie.

It was not aimed at you in particular.

It was inartfully written and I can see how you took it that way.

Sorry for the mistake.

I will go back and correct the line.

Last edited:
Have you ever noticed when you point out a demoncrap lie you get responses like "all politicians lie so what?" but when they think a Republican has lied they throw a temper tantrum and demand that you demonize the Republican for lying.. ever notice that? :lol::lol::lol:

How do you defend a candidate for telling a flat out lie that a child could decern?

This should make any sane person NOT vote for the liar

It was inactfully written and I can see how you took it that way.

Sorry for the mistake.

I will go back and correct the lime.

Hey, that's cool with me. :eusa_angel:

Have you ever noticed when you point out a demoncrap lie you get responses like "all politicians lie so what?" but when they think a Republican has lied they throw a temper tantrum and demand that you demonize the Republican for lying.. ever notice that? :lol::lol::lol:

Wait a second, in a thread where Republicans are saying "yea but all politicians lie," you're going to rant that when a Democrat lies you get responses like "all politicians lie so what?"

Talk about batshit.

It was inactfully written and I can see how you took it that way.

Sorry for the mistake.

I will go back and correct the lime.

Hey, that's cool with me. :eusa_angel:

Its what people who dont lie do, they correct themselves when they make a misstake.

Not LIE about what they said.

Saw the video and Santorum's explanation for it. I dont think it's at all concrete that he said black. Sounded more like "Blah" to me.

If this is the big lie you are worried about, then I think I dont have much to worry about from Santorum.

Btw you realize telling a lie doesnt make you a liar, making a habit of telling lies does.

Difficult distinction to be sure, but it's still how things are.

Saw the video and Santorum's explanation for it. I dont think it's at all concrete that he said black. Sounded more like "Blah" to me.

If this is the big lie you are worried about, then I think I dont have much to worry about from Santorum.

Btw you realize telling a lie doesnt make you a liar, making a habit of telling lies does.

Difficult distinction to be sure, but it's still how things are.

what?

he clearly says balck

Truthmatters:

I DO NOT CARE that Santorum lied. I don't care. It's a non-issue. I expect lies from political candidates. I not only expect it from people in office, I insist on it; prevarication is a tool of statesmanship, often necessary in diplomacy or to protect the secrecy of covert operations or military moves, or to keep up public confidence in the face of bad times. We have never had a successful president who was not a liar, and some of our most splendid leaders in history (Lincoln, Roosevelt) were not only liars but very good, convincing liars. It's part of the job description.

Now, you could argue that Santorum didn't just lie, but lied clumsily and in a way that was too easy to detect, but that's a cause for scorn, not outrage.

Here's what I do care about. Santorum would, if he had the power, outlaw birth control. (Or enable state governments to do so.) He would do everything in his power to put gay people back in the closet. He would get us into a war with Iran. He would weaken the separation of church and state and move us toward a theocracy.

Those are real worries about him. What you're up in arms about is trivial by comparison. Get real.

Not to me it isnt

Its a lie in the face of cold hard provable facts and a window right into his soul

Not to me it isnt

Its a lie in the face of cold hard provable facts and a window right into his soul

With all due respect, I suggest that this anger is being fed by the fact that you disagree with his politics as much as I do. It's been pointed out on this thread that Obama also lies, as of course did Bill Clinton, and that's true about both. (See above re successful presidents and lying.)

I don't think you are sincerely outraged over the lie. That's just the wick. The fuel is that he's a right-wing loony. If he were more moderate, you'd shrug it off.

Your republican candidate LIED flat out in the face of his own recorded words and image.

what do you do?

Defend his lies.
You defend the biggest liars words, obamaturd. So that makes you what you claim we are, only you are a real liar.

Go get an example
Listen to any of his speeches. He lied about healthcare. He is too dishonest to produce a REAL birth certificate. He keeps his records from college and campaign contributions under wraps. Actions of a dishonest liar. If you think obamaturd is credible you are crazy. Oh wait, you are a libtard after all, so crazy is wired in.

Wait a second, in a thread where Republicans are saying "yea but all politicians lie," you're going to rant that when a Democrat lies you get responses like "all politicians lie so what?"

Talk about batshit.

I don't recall one soul posting "Yeah but all politicians lie" in this thread.. can you point out who did?

You defend the biggest liars words, obamaturd. So that makes you what you claim we are, only you are a real liar.

Go get an example
Listen to any of his speeches. He lied about healthcare. He is too dishonest to produce a REAL birth certificate. He keeps his records from college and campaign contributions under wraps. Actions of a dishonest liar. If you think obamaturd is credible you are crazy. Oh wait, you are a libtard after all, so crazy is wired in.

His first big dumb assed lie is when he declared that after sitting in that church for twenty years he didn't never know the bullfrog uttered those hideous anti American rants.. so I didn't vote for him.. I strongly suggest that TruthIsANIdiot refrain from voting for Santorum.. whatyathink?

Go get an example

Prove your lies with facts?

Go get an example

His first big dumb assed lie is when he declared that after sitting in that church for twenty years he didn't never know the bullfrog uttered those hideous anti American rants.. so I didn't vote for him.. I strongly suggest that TruthIsANIdiot refrain from voting for Santorum.. whatyathink?

Who was the reverand white quoting when he said those words?

Talk about batshit.

I don't recall one soul posting "Yeah but all politicians lie" in this thread.. can you point out who did?

you count up the "but obama lies" references, I'll go make some toast.

He was actually quoting Edward Peck, former U.S. Ambassador to Iraq and deputy director of President Reagan's terrorism task force, who was speaking on FOX News

Last edited:

Who was the reverand white quoting when he said those words?

who is rev. white? you said white. so you're a liar. don't deny it.

Forum List

Back