Santorum is insane

Edward Peck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye...and now we are indignant, because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought back into our own front yards. America's chickens are coming home to roost."

What's wrong with having a conversation about blacks, or anyone else for that matter? Why is everyone so thinned skinned, the mere mention of a particular race leads to massive outcry - get over it.

martinsamerica.com

Wait a second, in a thread where Republicans are saying "yea but all politicians lie," you're going to rant that when a Democrat lies you get responses like "all politicians lie so what?"

Talk about batshit.

I don't recall one soul posting "Yeah but all politicians lie" in this thread.. can you point out who did?

you count up the "but obama lies" references, I'll go make some toast.

so to you obama is the be all to end all? really?

stilll not one shred of evidence of their claims from the right

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo]GOD DAMN AMERICA Rev Jeremiah Wright, Farrakhan & Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Here are the seeds of demonizing the rich.. "Living in a country controlled by rich WHITE people.. divisive and racist.

Last edited by a moderator:
HE LIED !!!!!

why dosent that matter to you?

Question is......why does it matter to you?

You have no intention of voting in the GOP primaries or for any GOP candidate in the general election.

Yet you are in on every thread discussing the GOP candidates.

I would like to know why you "know" so much about candidates you vehemently hate.

You defend the biggest liars words, obamaturd. So that makes you what you claim we are, only you are a real liar.

Go get an example
Listen to any of his speeches. He lied about healthcare. He is too dishonest to produce a REAL birth certificate. He keeps his records from college and campaign contributions under wraps. Actions of a dishonest liar. If you think obamaturd is credible you are crazy. Oh wait, you are a libtard after all, so crazy is wired in.

I guess if you're a birther, you're too dumb to know that campaign contributions are a matter of public record.

stilll not one shred of evidence of their claims from the right

Sure. Obama has never lied. Clearly Gitmo was closed on day one. Unemployment never went above 8%. He was fighting to win Afghanistan. Abortion isn't being federally funded because of Obamacare.

Sanatorium lied and so did Obama about keeping the health care that you have. That premiums would go down.
My Mom lost her health care and had to go to a new one. Many have had to choose new health care plans.
Almost all of our premiums have risen in the last 2 years since the passage of the new health care bill.
And have risen higher and faster than it was previously.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tTgr3fG_tg&feature=related]Obama Lies about Health Care: Keep Your Insurance - YouTube[/ame]
He said this many times over and over again.

Some politicians lie and in both parties TM

Wait a second, in a thread where Republicans are saying "yea but all politicians lie," you're going to rant that when a Democrat lies you get responses like "all politicians lie so what?"

Talk about batshit.

I don't recall one soul posting "Yeah but all politicians lie" in this thread.. can you point out who did?

well...

part of his campaign platform against the GOP was promising to close GITMO...he never did.
He lied about public financing.
He misled Americans when he told them that a Pediatrician would choose perform surgery if the insurance reimbursement was greater......never mentioning or realizing that pediatricians are not surgeons and therefore gain nothing by suggesting surgery to a parent.
I believe he lied when he said he did not know what was in the health care act before it was a law...when he was asked about it.
He lied about the shovel ready jobs being shovel ready.
He lied about having lobbyists iun his White House.
He lied about back room meetings and deals.
He lied when he said he was going to change the way things are done in Washington.

I can go on.....but I gave you enough to refute and tell me I am a rtight wing nut with.

well...

part of his campaign platform against the GOP was promising to close GITMO...he never did.
He misled Americans when he told them that a Pediatrician would choose perform surgery if the insurance reimbursement was greater......never mentioning or realizing that pediatricians are not surgeons and therefore gain nothing by suggesting surgery to a parent.
I believe he lied when he said he did not know what was in the health care act before it was a law...when he was asked about it.
He lied when he said he was going to change the way things are done in Washington.

I can go on.....but I gave you enough to refute and tell me I am a rtight wing nut with.

Yoiu misread my post.

Sanatorium lied and so did Obama about keeping the health care that you have. That premiums would go down.
My Mom lost her health care and had to go to a new one. Many have had to choose new health care plans.
Almost all of our premiums have risen in the last 2 years since the passage of the new health care bill.

Obama Lies about Health Care: Keep Your Insurance - YouTube

My health insurance premiums have been going up every year long before health care reform and not necessarily to a lower or higher degree.

I'm sure in the aftermath of health care reform, right-wing CEOs of insurance companies have found myriad loopholes to maintain the profit-making on gambling with people's health.

well...

Yoiu misread my post.

lol...you are correct.
I was too busy thinking about the toast you were making.
I just made myself 4 slices of raisin bread toast.

Give us an example of what you speak?
What has Obama lied about???

Lol!!!

He said yesterday he can do the same missions with close to 80,000 fewer ground troups.

He says that the GOP is the party of dirty air and dirty water.

He says he's going to make every effort to work with Congress when he hasn't for over a year. Boehner bent over backwards and Obama intentionally lied about agreements. Boehner said it was like trying to nail down Jello.
Instead he goes around them at every opportunity and plans on making conflict with congress ala "We Can't Wait" his central message.

He said he personally picked the size of SEAL TEAM SIX so the could fight their way out of Pakistan on foot.

Obama has told some whoppers.

Last edited:
well...

Yoiu misread my post.

lol...you are correct.
I was too busy thinking about the toast you were making.
I just made myself 4 slices of raisin bread toast.

the kind with the frosted top?

Obama Lies about Health Care: Keep Your Insurance - YouTube

My health insurance premiums have been going up every year long before health care reform and not necessarily to a lower or higher degree.

I'm sure in the aftermath of health care reform, right-wing CEOs of insurance companies have found myriad loopholes to maintain the profit-making on gambling with people's health.

yeah? how come obummer has granted so many "exceptions" for his cronies? the unions for example are exempt from his health care laws.. last I read they've granted about 2000 such "exemptions" so naturally that's gonna mean that the rest of us have to pick up why they don't have to pay. so take obummer's health care and your demonization of "right wing CEO's" up your ass. and may I add how telling it is that you specified only "RIGHT WING CEO'S" WHAT? DID THE FUCKING LEFT WING CEO"S GROW ANGELS WINGS OR SOMETHING?

Forum List

Back