Santorum is insane

Guys he clearly says BLACK.

then he says he watched the tape over and over and he didnt say black.

He is flat our fucking lying in the face of undenable evidence

Well, your clinically insane so I think we should put you in a straight jacket and lock you up and throw away the key...:eusa_boohoo:

If the question he's answering was asking what he would do to make inner city Black people's lives better, there's nothing wrong with the answer at all and it's disengenuous video.

If he brought up black all on his own and left out the fact that manmy others receive welfare, it's racially offensive.

santorum welfare - YouTube

Someone get the question he's answering, and then we can judge for ourselves. For him to say he didn't say "black people" is a bit ludacrous, though. I know that.

post #11 my bretheren

1) Even if he did say it that doesn't make it "racially-charged"

2) Where is the video of him saying it? Your link has NO PROOF in it.

Thanks for the heads up to that post GT!

Yeah he definately said "black people" but I still think its a whole lot of Faux Rage about it.

^
Look. We've got a conservative with his head screwed on straight.

Maybe it's because he's from New England.

If the question he's answering was asking what he would do to make inner city Black people's lives better, there's nothing wrong with the answer at all and it's disengenuous video.

If he brought up black all on his own and left out the fact that manmy others receive welfare, it's racially offensive.

santorum welfare - YouTube

Someone get the question he's answering, and then we can judge for ourselves. For him to say he didn't say "black people" is a bit ludacrous, though. I know that.

1) Even if he did say it that doesn't make it "racially-charged"

2) Where is the video of him saying it? Your link has NO PROOF in it.

Thanks for the heads up to that post GT!

Yeah he definately said "black people" but I still think its a whole lot of Faux Rage about it.

^
Look. We've got a conservative with his head screwed on straight.

Maybe it's because he's from New England.

:lol:

Did people watch the video who deny he said it? If they did, well, you can judge ;)

Ya know, I could really get behind Santorum. Anyone who makes Democrats scream that loud has got to be good. The press absolutely loathes him. They cannot report on anything he does without it dripping with hatred. You've got to love a man like that.

That, and you original pick is a sure loser in the Primary :badgrin:

People wrote off Santorum when he announced.
Obviously you can't pay attention for more than 30 seconds.

Well, your clinically insane so I think we should put you in a straight jacket and lock you up and throw away the key...:eusa_boohoo:

Im insane because santorum lied?

you are one shitty American

Ya know, I could really get behind Santorum. Anyone who makes Democrats scream that loud has got to be good. The press absolutely loathes him. They cannot report on anything he does without it dripping with hatred. You've got to love a man like that.

That, and you original pick is a sure loser in the Primary :badgrin:

People wrote off Santorum when he announced.
Obviously you can't pay attention for more than 30 seconds.

^ That makes no sense to the point of you being a Rick Perry fan/fuck boy, and all of a sudden your Perry avy is gone and you're talking Santorum. Way to cover-up the fail-sauce on that one, I applaud your humility in being wrong.

Im insane because santorum lied?

you are one shitty American

No. Your insane because you're a rabid partisan hack with a huge double standard.

Who is the one defending a fucking known liar here?

Every politician lies in one way or another, it's not rocket science. You're going a bit over-board with the hysterics this time.

He's doing what any advisor would tell him to: if they're going to try and paint what you said as racist, deny saying it.

He lied, sure, but it will last 5 minutes with people like you screaming "liar" and ignoring people on your side lying all the while. Then it will fizzle out and be of no consequence.

Your republican candidate LIED flat out in the face of his own recorded words and image.

what do you do?

Defend his lies.

none of you have given any examples of your claims

Gee I wonder why?

New Topics

Forum List

Back