Santorum is insane

White people cannot say the word BLACK. There are a lot of other words white people can't say because it might be white people's code for black.

Santorum has been around many years and now SUDDENLY,,, he's "Insane"
libtards are insane that's who's insane and TM is the most insane of them all.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I once read a report from a clinical psychiatrist that said liberalsim is a form of psychosis. Libtards ARE nuts.

Your republican candidate LIED flat out in the face of his own recorded words and image.

what do you do?

Defend his lies.

Telling you that you're blowing it out of proportion isn't really defending the lie. Try dilineating between the two, it's not too tough.

Your republican candidate LIED flat out in the face of his own recorded words and image.

what do you do?

Defend his lies.

Telling you that you're blowing it out of proportion isn't really defending the lie. Try dilineating between the two, it's not too tough.

How can someone defend a candidate for telling a flat out lie that a child could decern?

This should make any sane person NOT vote for the liar

Last edited:
none of you have given any examples of your claims

Gee I wonder why?

Because after years of posting examples to you only to have them ignored has taught people that's a waste of time to do so because you won't bother paying any attention.

Hell, you're still claiming you don't lie and we have several threads floating around documenting it. You've made that claim that no one has ever showed a single one of your lies in the very threads documenting your lies.

Why on earth is anyone going to rehash something because you refuse to ignore it when your track record is that you will continue to ignore it and pretend as though it's never happened?

Gee I wonder why?

Because after years of posting examples to you only to have them ignored has taught people that's a waste of time to do so because you won't bother paying any attention.

Hell, you're still claiming you don't lie and we have several threads floating around documenting it. You've made that claim that no one has ever showed a single one of your lies in the very threads documenting your lies.

Why on earth is anyone going to rehash something because you refuse to ignore it when your track record is that you will continue to ignore it and pretend as though it's never happened?

I have not lied and none of you have shown a lie of mine.

Go get said "proof".

Gee I wonder why?

I have not lied and none of you have shown a lie of mine.

Go get said "proof".

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4629559-post108.html

Now go ask any mental health professional as to wether a lie like this is a sane thing to do?

Thanks for the heads up to that post GT!

Yeah he definately said "black people" but I still think its a whole lot of Faux Rage about it.

^
Look. We've got a conservative with his head screwed on straight.

Maybe it's because he's from New England.

:lol:

Did people watch the video who deny he said it? If they did, well, you can judge ;)

I'm not so sure that anyone in this thread is denying he said it, but rather they are saying things like "Santorum is fine, dumbfuck. You should be worried about bat-shit crazy Biden or Obama.."

That's just a diversion. in an attempt to defend the indefensible.

what do you do?

Defend his lies.

How do you defend a candidate for telling a flat out lie that a child could decern?

This should make any sane person NOT vote for the liar

There's no defense of a lie in what I wrote - thus, you JUST LIED. Strong work.

Anyone who backs a candidate who LIES in the face of undenable fact is not thinking of this countrys best interests

Then you should not back up Obama because he lies all the time.
Like, you can keep the health care you have, not true.
Your premiums will go down, not true.

You said you saw the video.
Post it.

this is not proof its your ramblings

Anyone who backs a candidate who LIES in the face of undenable fact is not thinking of this countrys best interests

Then you should not back up Obama because he lies all the time.
Like, you can keep the health care you have, not true.
Your premiums will go down, not true.

You said you saw the video.
Post it.

this is not proof its your ramblings

Shocking, you deny it. And now you will lie and pretend as though it was never given.

Forum List

Back