Santorum is insane

Why is no one on the right condeming Santorum for flat out lying?

Stating the obvious there, though. We know how you feel about a third or so of Americans. It never gets lost in translation, no reaffirmations necessary.

I dont have any use for useful idiots.

That would be a majority of democrats.

Hey, everyone's entitled to their opinions. I judge people based on meeting them and getting to know them, not which category they Vote for, which can sometimes be a Family thing, a matter of difference of opinion, a good local Government from said party or any other factor(s). And most people aren't even political; these boards are not how "most Americans think" and most people don't see things through the prism that this ultra partisan site does either.

This is politics, not someone I get to talk to.

I know democrats invented the marriage penalty, emptied SS and ran guns to undermine rights.

Fuck all of you. Is that clear enough?

I dont have any use for useful idiots.

That would be a majority of democrats.

Hey, everyone's entitled to their opinions. I judge people based on meeting them and getting to know them, not which category they Vote for, which can sometimes be a Family thing, a matter of difference of opinion, a good local Government from said party or any other factor(s). And most people aren't even political; these boards are not how "most Americans think" and most people don't see things through the prism that this ultra partisan site does either.

I know democrats invented the marriage penalty, emptied SS and ran guns to undermine rights.

I'm not a Democrat, and it was clear the first time.

Only Democrats can disparage blacks.

They assume they can't get a picture I.D.

They assumed that only blacks suffered during Katrina.

They're pushing housing diversity campaigns at HUD because they assume blacks don't live in the same neighborhoods whites do in great enough numbers.

They assume blacks can't be racist simply because the oppressed are incapable of it.

I mean, what the hell do they have to bitch about.

Conservative mumbles a stereotype Demcrats constantly use and he's the racist.

The man lied in the face of undenable facts.

The right doesnt care

I dont care what you claim to be. We have seen who you side with, and it is never for accountability.

I dont care what you claim to be. We have seen who you side with, and it is never for accountability.

I have explained time and again how I roll, You're not my responsibility to convince of anything. Friends of mine here know. You don't. Who caRES?

If the question he's answering was asking what he would do to make inner city Black people's lives better, there's nothing wrong with the answer at all and it's disengenuous video.

If he brought up black all on his own and left out the fact that manmy others receive welfare, it's racially offensive.

santorum welfare - YouTube

Someone get the question he's answering, and then we can judge for ourselves. For him to say he didn't say "black people" is a bit ludacrous, though. I know that.

1) Even if he did say it that doesn't make it "racially-charged"

2) Where is the video of him saying it? Your link has NO PROOF in it.

post #11 my bretheren

Thanks for the heads up to that post GT!

Yeah he definately said "black people" but I still think its a whole lot of Faux Rage about it.

If the question he's answering was asking what he would do to make inner city Black people's lives better, there's nothing wrong with the answer at all and it's disengenuous video.

If he brought up black all on his own and left out the fact that manmy others receive welfare, it's racially offensive.

santorum welfare - YouTube

Someone get the question he's answering, and then we can judge for ourselves. For him to say he didn't say "black people" is a bit ludacrous, though. I know that.

post #11 my bretheren

Thanks for the heads up to that post GT!

Yeah he definately said "black people" but I still think its a whole lot of Faux Rage about it.

Agreed on all accounts. They dont even know what question he was answering.

Forum List

Back