Santa Fe shooter used Shotgun and .38 revolver...anti gunners were praying for an AR-15, and are sad

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So....now what? The anti gunners were praying to a god they don't believe in that the shooter was going to have used another AR-15 rifle....and darn it...he used a shotgun and a .38 revolver.......you know, the guns the anti gunners pretend they don't want to confiscate...

10 Dead in Santa Fe, Texas, School Shooting; Suspect Used Shotgun and Revolver

He used a shotgun and a .38 revolver, Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas said at a news conference.

i noticed all of your gun control "debate" threads entail a strawman premise

Ce7YYuSUIAEj5Ln.jpg

i noticed all of your gun control "debate" threads entail a strawman premise

Ce7YYuSUIAEj5Ln.jpg

What false premise? The anti gun extremists around the country were praying the guy used an AR-15 rifle....sadly, for them, he used a shotgun, and a .38 revolver, the guns you asshats say you don't want to ban...yet.

"The anti gunners were praying to a god they don't believe in that the shooter was............" :bs1:

So....now what? The anti gunners were praying to a god they don't believe in that the shooter was going to have used another AR-15 rifle....and darn it...he used a shotgun and a .38 revolver.......you know, the guns the anti gunners pretend they don't want to confiscate...

He used a shotgun and a .38 revolver, Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas said at a news conference.

Trump claims he will do everything he can to protect students, except obviously make it more difficult for people who shouldn't have them to get guns. Trump's empty words mean nothing because we all know that he will never act.

i'm a Christian who owns a gun... plus i never had any such thought as your claim.

Trump claims he will do everything he can to protect students, except obviously make it more difficult for people who shouldn't have them to get guns. Trump's empty words mean nothing because we all know that he will never act.

Wrong, the way you protect children is the way you protect congress....and democrat politicians in general, armed security.....there are 2,500 police officers to proted the 535 members of congress.......notice the diparity of good guys with guns vs. how many people with guns protect our kids?

^ this is what trumptard rethuglicans do...

...argue with strawman ALL DAY LONG throwing punches in the air where no one has ever swung.

Wrong, the way you protect children is the way you protect congress....and democrat politicians in general, armed security.....there are 2,500 police officers to proted the 535 members of congress.......notice the diparity of good guys with guns vs. how many people with guns protect our kids?
Yea, and meanwhile Republicans are making cuts to poor schools and guess who's the first person laid off? The school security guard.

I agree, schools shouldn't be so accessible.

Yea, and meanwhile Republicans are making cuts to poor schools and guess who's the first person laid off? The school security guard.

Yeah.....that is a lie, but thanks for trying. Our schools spend their money on democrat administrators and unions....and then they say they don't have enough money....

If they got rid of the democrat gun free zone status they wouldn't have to pay for a security guard......they could arm and train staff...which would be a better detterent anyway.

I don't even care really. My nephews go to the most expensive and guarded private school in the state of Michigan. Good luck getting to my nephews.

Same reason I don't care if Republicans destroy public schools. Maybe people who send their kids to public school should have thought about that before they voted for Republicans.

I don't even care really. My nephews go to the most expensive and guarded private school in the state of Michigan. Good luck getting to my nephews.

Same reason I don't care if Republicans destroy public schools. Maybe people who send their kids to public school should have thought about that before they voted for Republicans.

The republicans don't control these schools you twit....the democrats control them through the teachers unions.....

Yeah.....that is a lie, but thanks for trying. Our schools spend their money on democrat administrators and unions....and then they say they don't have enough money....

If they got rid of the democrat gun free zone status they wouldn't have to pay for a security guard......they could arm and train staff...which would be a better detterent anyway.

Another profession you want to lower their wages. Another example of Republicans making America great again. But for who?

Again, I hope you do lower teachers wages. Starting with Unkotare

The republicans don't control these schools you twit....the democrats control them through the teachers unions.....

Yea yea, and places like Detroit are democratically controlled.

Sure, when all the money is the rich Republican cities, of course places like Detroit vote Democratic. Give them a reason to vote Republican.

Forum List

Back