Sanity

California, New York, Washington Unite to Back Paris Accord

I think its right that the educated should lead the way in this. America is going to be a divided country by the look of it.
Is it a good thing do you think? The Paris accord?
How can it be a good thing when the two largest polluters India and China don't have to comply with the reduction of CO2? It's a stupid agreement that Obama made. President Trump was right to shitcan it.

I think its right that the educated should lead the way in this. America is going to be a divided country by the look of it.
Is it a good thing do you think? The Paris accord?
How can it be a good thing when the two largest polluters India and China don't have to comply with the reduction of CO2? It's a stupid agreement that Obama made. President Trump was right to shitcan it.
Well, I was hoping Tommy Taint would tell me why he thinks it is a good thing! I agree with you! If addressing climate change is so critical for the left China and India would not be allowed to build as many coal plants as they choose for ten years! Leonardo and other rich libtards would not be running around the globe in private yachts and jets, huge SUV and living in homes that could house 30 families! The left is so full of shit but THEY want to tax the farmers! So, Tommy! You tell us how this is gonna help! Right down to piping 100 billion dollars per year out of the American's pocket! Go.

Yeah states rights have suddenly become vogue. States and cities are rejecting and outright ignoring whatever Trump says or does. At some point the people just have to take things into their own hands and do what's right regardless of who the hillbilly is in the White House. You'll see conservatives red faced with rage about how states don't have rights now.

Yeah states rights have suddenly become vogue. States and cities are rejecting and outright ignoring whatever Trump says or does. At some point the people just have to take things into their own hands and do what's right regardless of who the hillbilly is in the White House. You'll see conservatives red faced with rage about how states don't have rights now.

Good for them...let them tax their people to pay china, russia and india to continue to pollute........but sanctuary cities...their mayors and police chiefs need to be arrested...

Fine. Those states and cities should be allowed to pony up the billions of dollars annually. Pass the hat.

See.
I understand that global warning denial is a part of the belief set of the shit kickers. But it cant be good for the country as a whole to have these deep schisms.
I will watch this develop with interest.
Everyone knows there's been global warming. If not there would have been only one ice age and we'd be living in it now.

This is a divided country. These citys can support the Paris agreement. There is just not much they can do about it besides pat one another on the back. None of them will contribute to the green fund.

Forum List

Back