Melania Trump is a wonderfully smart 1rst Lady leading the Way!

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I don't care what any of the screw balls here say Melania is AWESOME and beautiful!!!!! Go Trump!!!!!

Melania Trump Bans Monsanto Products From The White House

First Lady Melania Trump has banned Monsanto products from the White House after learning of the health effects associated with consuming genetically modified (GM) corn, according to reports.

While public debate rages about the safety of genetically modified food, Melania Trump says that as far as she is concerned, GM products are best avoided.

Barron’s health has improved out of sight since we started eating organic, non genetically modified food,” the First Lady said.................more at link

I don't care what any of the screw balls here say Melania is AWESOME and beautiful!!!!! Go Trump!!!!!

First Lady Melania Trump has banned Monsanto products from the White House after learning of the health effects associated with consuming genetically modified (GM) corn, according to reports.

While public debate rages about the safety of genetically modified food, Melania Trump says that as far as she is concerned, GM products are best avoided.

Barron’s health has improved out of sight since we started eating organic, non genetically modified food,” the First Lady said.................more at link

While her husband screws school kids and does away with MO school lunches and snacks for kids. I am sure they have been eating organic foods forever, not Trump, but the best foods money can buy and have had a special chef and nanny to care for little Barron and her forever as well. NOT impressed. But hey as long as she is looking out for her son , lets put her on a pedestal. She needs to do more before she impresses me.

Last edited:
Humans have been genetically altering crops for 10,000 years.
Hybrids and Genetic modifications that cross the natural boundaries are not one in the same. Humans have grafted plants and they have bred plants in a selective process for ages but they did not have the technology to completely change the genetic structure of a plant to accept poisons or create another species and not die until the last century. A tomato plant with with fish genes, toxins or mammal viruses grown into it is no longer a tomato; it is a different bastardized mixed up species with a different DNA makeup completed. With totally different nutritional values it is not substantially the same nor does it provide the same sustenance to sustain life.

Humans have been genetically altering crops for 10,000 years.
Hybrids and Genetic modifications that cross the natural boundaries are not one in the same. Humans have grafted plants and they have bred plants in a selective process for ages but they did not have the technology to completely change the genetic structure of a plant to accept poisons or create another species and not die until the last century. A tomato plant with with fish genes, toxins or mammal viruses grown into it is no longer a tomato; it is a different bastardized mixed up species with a different DNA makeup completed. With totally different nutritional values it is not substantially the same nor does it provide the same sustenance to sustain life.

See how Moon's pants are down, he's looking for the brain that fell down his pants leaving him no common sense lol.

You mean the Third Lady, right?

You mean the Third Lady, right?
No I mean the first lady of this nation twat whether you like it or not.

Forum List

Back