Sanity Returns To Voter ID

How the democrats crooks get away with no voter ID anywhere is crazy. The only reason anyone is against voter ID are candidates and subversive organizations that seek to have illegal aliens, and other crooks vote illegally.

Any the only reason republicans want it is because they want poor little old black ladies who don't drive to have a hard time voting.

It flows both ways....

If it was poor old white men who needed the ID mostly, they'd be all for "community trust"

Trust. But Verify.

How the democrats crooks get away with no voter ID anywhere is crazy. The only reason anyone is against voter ID are candidates and subversive organizations that seek to have illegal aliens, and other crooks vote illegally.

Any the only reason republicans want it is because they want poor little old black ladies who don't drive to have a hard time voting.

It flows both ways....

If it was poor old white men who needed the ID mostly, they'd be all for "community trust"

There were no exceptions in the TX law, it applied to everyone, including poor old white men. You have no argument.

Old white men drive dumbass

They don't need exceptions

WHOOOOOOSH

In your daily life no one looks to you for guidance, why the fuck would you think taht would be different here? Dumbass white trash

Once again, you attempt to offend with sophomoric, racist, and childish insults - and you're not even very good at THAT.

You need to spice it up a little - you know, maybe something like "walking ball of dog excrement scraped off the soles of the shoes of an old homeless man", or maybe "incompetent dog fucker who got rejected by the poodle for being too small".

You got to show some panache!

I quite agree. "That gentleman is indeed a Pissgums Crew wannabe weinersucking flatublatherer" would indeed be a far more potent insult if directed at some poor cove unsuited to the task of getting to a safe space before melting down or worse; being triggered to violence. Not that one would use such words in polite society. I certainly wouldn't.

Greg

Indeed .... it is so simple.

Or, are THEY simple? I forget which.

It flows both ways....

There were no exceptions in the TX law, it applied to everyone, including poor old white men. You have no argument.

WHOOOOOOSH

In your daily life no one looks to you for guidance, why the fuck would you think taht would be different here? Dumbass white trash

Old black men don't drive? lol

Ask Miss Daisy.

It must be a pretty irresponsible person who doesn't have any ID. You need one for many things that you have to do in life. It's also a good idea in case you have an accident and you are unconscious so that you can be identified, so they can know your medical history, if you have any allergies, etc., etc.

IOW, only a STUPID person would not have an ID.

It flows both ways....

WHOOOOOOSH

What would Obama say? :ack-1:

37349041.jpg

Obama being half white like me, doesn't think much when a white who has never lived as a minority of any variety anywhere says it

lol

I know a bit more about racism than the average white in America...For obvious reasons

How often do you imagine you think about this thing relative to the average brown guy? You don't htink we're probably exponentially more sensitive to this kind of thing? lol

Obama being half white like me, doesn't think much when a white who has never lived as a minority of any variety anywhere says it

lol

I know a bit more about racism than the average white in America...For obvious reasons

How often do you imagine you think about this thing relative to the average brown guy? You don't htink we're probably exponentially more sensitive to this kind of thing? lol

Everyone has their hardships. You are not a special snowflake.

No evidence of that, dupes. Citizenship is checked at registration, and almost no illegals try it.

lol

Oh no --- we know you are exponentially more sensitive.

Get over it.

lol

Everyone has their hardships. You are not a special snowflake.

I'm not saying I've been caused so much hardship you should care

I'm saying I'm eminently more qualified tos peak about racism because I live as a minority in our society while you do not, and thus am force dto think about it a lot more than you. And am very aware of what racism is

As a woman I'm sure you face a lot more discrimination than I do, I would not deny that. But racism generally has little to do with gender

No evidence of that, dupes. Citizenship is checked at registration, and almost no illegals try it.

Citizenship is checked at registration

How did they check your citizenship?

The usual. Things illegals aren't going to try in order to vote. All the GOP bs about people using fraud to vote is STUPID, dupe.

The usual. Things illegals aren't going to try in order to vote. All the GOP bs about people using fraud to vote is STUPID, dupe.

The usual.

Be specific.

Things illegals aren't going to try in order to vote.

You mean show photo id?

All the GOP bs about people using fraud to vote is STUPID,

So libs won't lose any votes when voter ID is implemented.
Makes you wonder why they whine so much about ID then.

In November, Trump said that there was voter fraud in Virginia, and other states.

In response, the Virginia state legislature passed a bill to investigate those counties in which the voter registration list was greater than the number of legal (to vote) residents.

Seems like a slam dunk, huh?

Not quite ----

RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe [Democrat] vetoed a bill Friday that he said would require local election officials to investigate Virginia voters without a clear standard for how and when such investigations should be undertaken.

The bill itself, available here, said that, if passed, it would have required local electoral boards to investigate the list of registered voters when the number of registered voters in a county or city exceeds the population of people old enough to vote.

Once the investigation was concluded, the bill would have required the local electoral board to make a report of the findings to the State Board of Elections, which then would make it public.

Gov. McAuliffe vetoes bill to investigate possible voter fraud

COLUMBUS (WCMH) — Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted announced an investigation has uncovered that hundreds of non-US citizens are registered to vote in the state, and dozens of them voted illegally.

According to a release from Husted, 385 people who are not citizens of the United States are registered to vote in Ohio. Out of those, 82 voted in at least one election in the last year.

Husted’s office says the 82 non-citizens who are registered to vote and cast ballots will be immediately referred to law enforcement for further investigation and possible prosecution.

“In light of the national discussion about illegal voting it is important to inform our discussions with facts. The fact is voter fraud happens, it is rare and when it happens, we hold people accountable,” Secretary Husted said.

Ohio investigation found 385 non-US citizens registered to vote, 82 cast illegal ballots

Forum List

Back