Sanity Returns To Voter ID

What is so wrong with voter ID?

It means democrats will have a more difficult time cheating at the voting booths.

...the only reason republicans want it is because they want poor little old black ladies who don't drive to have a hard time voting.

The native afro americans do not need a driver's license to vote, just an state issued ID card.

Hispanics and non-native afro americans will have trouble though since being an illegal alien does pose a problem. :p

It flows both ways....

If it was poor old white men who needed the ID mostly, they'd be all for "community trust"

:cuckoo:

Who teh fuck do you know that has a state ID?

Ain't nobody going to the state to get an ID that isn't good for anything but buying smokes and beer

Get out more

Whoooooosh

Anyone denying that the only reason Republicans do this is for political power is a fucking idiot, period. Same motivation democrats have.

You'd have to have your head so far up your ass to think otherwise.
I don't know anyone who doesn't have a drivers license, other than my mentally disabled sister who has a state I.D.

You destroyed your own point, moron.

That's because you're a hick and don't belong here clearly

Those of us with roots know a bit more

You didn't have a grandma or great grandma who didn't drive?

And in urban areas it gets more common

Well my afro american friend, I have 2 state ID's a drivers licence and a conceal carry permit. A basic state ID in Texas is $6. Any retard can and should get one. I can understand the argument to have the $6 charged waived though although it is sad how unproductive and useless such a welfare parasite is who has no business voting and trying to undermine civilized, intelligent government. But how the fuck do the WELFARE PARASITES get Section 8, Food Stamps, FREE medical without an ID?

It means democrats will have a more difficult time cheating at the voting booths.

...the only reason republicans want it is because they want poor little old black ladies who don't drive to have a hard time voting.

The native afro americans do not need a driver's license to vote, just an state issued ID card.

Hispanics and non-native afro americans will have trouble though since being an illegal alien does pose a problem. :p

It flows both ways....

If it was poor old white men who needed the ID mostly, they'd be all for "community trust"

Ain't nobody going to the state to get an ID that isn't good for anything but buying smokes and beer

Get out more

Whoooooosh

Anyone denying that the only reason Republicans do this is for political power is a fucking idiot, period. Same motivation democrats have.

Oh..really?

Maybe you should get out more.

The chick @1:14 who I like based on her face said afro americans are generally felons in Florida. :p

It flows both ways....

Get out more

Whoooooosh

Oh..really?

What are you 12?

You think man on the street videos are indicative of why the Republican or Democratic elite decide to do something?

That's how you spend your time? lol

Well my afro american friend, I have 2 state ID's a drivers licence and a conceal carry permit. A basic state ID in Texas is $6. Any retard can and should get one. I can understand the argument to have the $6 charged waived though although it is sad how unproductive and useless such a welfare parasite is who has no business voting and trying to undermine civilized, intelligent government. But how the fuck do the WELFARE PARASITES get Section 8, Food Stamps, FREE medical without an ID?

Both of those ID's will get you more than beer and smokes

Dumbass

WHOOOSH

Best to quote the whole thing

It flows both ways....

Get out more

Whoooooosh

Oh..really?

What are you 12?

You think man on the street videos are indicative of why the Republican or Democratic elite decide to do something?

The best part of the vid is where the black people say they think people like you are stupid and ignorant. lol

It flows both ways....

Get out more

Whoooooosh

Oh..really?

What are you 12?

The best part of the vid is where the black people say they think people like you are stupid and ignorant. lol

Again I don't see how any of this is relevant lol

They don't like the idea of it...Too bad. They don't run the democratic party

This is such a no nothing issue. EVERYONE has some sort of id and if you don't then I suggest you don't have enough of a stake in the game to be allowed to vote.

This is only an issue to the left is because it fulfills their ultimate goals. It is easy, takes no work just stomp feet and say no. And it forces the majority to accept their minority opinion. Doesn't matter if it makes sense or not, forcing people to do their will is apparently their ultimate goal.

This is such a no nothing issue. EVERYONE has some sort of id and if you don't then I suggest you don't have enough of a stake in the game to be allowed to vote.

This is only an issue to the left is because it fulfills their ultimate goals. It is easy, takes no work just stomp feet and say no. And it forces the majority to accept their minority opinion. Doesn't matter if it makes sense or not, forcing people to do their will is apparently their ultimate goal.

I'll say waht I've said to others

There are obvious incentives on both sides.

Republicans would not be doing this if they thought it was going to give them more votes.

Anyone who thinks different has their head farrrrr up their ass

Get out more

Whoooooosh

Oh..really?

What are you 12?

That's because they're right about you being stupid and ignorant. :)

Republicans would not be doing this if they thought it was going to give them more votes.

Did you post that backwards? How does voter id give Republicans more votes? I think you meant the democrats oppose it because it does in fact give them more votes.

Get out more

Whoooooosh

Oh..really?

What are you 12?

That's because they're right about you being stupid and ignorant. :)

Yea buddy

No one in your life has ever called you well read or cultured

Not going to change in this thread. lol

They were ignorant about what they were talking about, and you are definitely ignorant.

Did you post that backwards? How does voter id give Republicans more votes? I think you meant the democrats oppose it because it does in fact give them more votes.

Yea you're right

If not having the voter id law gave them more votes*

It sort of works the way I wrote it, but it's not the way I would read it

How the democrats crooks get away with no voter ID anywhere is crazy. The only reason anyone is against voter ID are candidates and subversive organizations that seek to have illegal aliens, and other crooks vote illegally.

Any the only reason republicans want it is because they want poor little old black ladies who don't drive to have a hard time voting.

It flows both ways....

You CAN prove this, right?

I mean --- you didn't just make this shit up, did you?

You weren't just parroting left wing propaganda, were you?

Of course you were.

How the democrats crooks get away with no voter ID anywhere is crazy. The only reason anyone is against voter ID are candidates and subversive organizations that seek to have illegal aliens, and other crooks vote illegally.

Any the only reason republicans want it is because they want poor little old black ladies who don't drive to have a hard time voting.

It flows both ways....

Of course you were.

Why would I need to prove it/

It's not necessary

If Republican and Democrat elites believe it that's enough

What you're looking for is proof the Republicans and democrats think it, not that's it's true. That's only tangentially relevant.

They go with their perceived interest on the issue.

God damn you are dense.

It flows both ways....

Of course you were.

Why would I need to prove it/

It's not necessary

If Republican and Democrat elites believe it that's enough

What you're looking for is proof the Republicans and democrats think it, not that's it's true. That's only tangentially relevant.

They go with their perceived interest on the issue.

God damn you are dense.

LOL ---- now that right thar is some stupid shit .... and a damn weak effort to try to shore up an indefensible position.

You don't think things through very well do you

Even if I could prove the opposite

If Republican and Democratic leaders felt one way about it, my proving that it was true woudln't matter. Of course there is no proof of this so they just go with what seems rational to them and what their people on the ground report.

Do you seriously think that our little conversation would change the reality ? lol

You are pathetically vapid white trash

You don't think things through very well do you

Even if I could prove the opposite

If Republican and Democratic leaders felt one way about it, my proving that it was true woudln't matter. Of course there is no proof of this so they just go with what seems rational to them and what their people on the ground report.

Do you seriously think that our little conversation would change the reality ? lol

You are pathetically vapid white trash

Your amateurish attempt at linguistic gymnastics notwithstanding, you have failed to make your argument. In fact, the fallacy of your logic proves just exactly how wrong you are.

You made a declarative statement, and when pushed for proof, immediately retreated into a fog of philosophical nonsense. Your unwillingness, and inability, to validate your own claim speaks volumes about the veracity of any of your posts.

You intentionally made a claim that you know to be false - which makes you the worst kind of liberal - a typical one.

Forum List

Back