Sandy Hook Massacre....How the world sees us

India's The Times of India:

For those griping about the American right to bear arms, wake up. This is the 21st century and America's a settled state, not the rough-edged, wide open spaces of the 1780s when the Constitution was framed and everything, from land to liberty, was based on violent contests. Bearing arms then might have made sense — doing so today is swallowing the nonsense posed as liberty by commercial lobbies. Some argue weapons empower victims against aggressors. If so, should second-graders pack pistols in their schoolbags? Such shaky logic simply intensifies dangerous situations.

The United States form of government used to be the envy of the world

How much of the world envies our right to bear arms?
I bet these guys do...

Tiananmen_Square_protests.jpg

Good thing there aren't very many Chinese though, huh?

Actually, I don't see them envying our guns

Did you wear waders to grandstand on those dead children, or were you in such a rush to get your agenda on over these deaths that you only remembered your "guns are bad" sign?

Dear Canada:

Go fuck yourself.

But don't fret. In case some country tries to kick you ass you'll be able to hide behind us and we'll take care of it for you like a good bigger brother.

Regards,

The U.S of A.

You ought to ask them what they think of our military drones killing civilians in Pakistan and Libya. They have Adam Lanza's total for dead kids beat by a country mile.

Last edited:
And as soon as someone in this world is in trouble who do they call first?

Germany?

Australia?

Canada?

I don't give a flyin' f*ck what the world thinks.

Guns are not the problem.

American love of Medications is the problem.

What meds was the shooter on and for how long?

Big Pharma is to blame.

No, no...he was scratchy because his blood sugar level was low due to only having lite sodas to drink.
The hippies in the health food lobbying industry are to blame.

Did any of you people criticise Obama for supposedly insulting other countries over the past four years (Israel, UK, Poland spring to mind)?
If their opinion mattered so much then, why doesn't it matter now?

Just wonderin'...........

Did any of you people criticise Obama for supposedly insulting other countries over the past four years (Israel, UK, Poland spring to mind)?

Most non-sycophants know he's an idiot, so I suspect most of us shook our heads and went on.

I did...He's such an arrogant tool that he didn't bother with protocol briefings.

Probably still doesn't, but has such a slavishly devoted cadre of boot licking toadies in the press, that we don't often hear of such gaffes anymore.

Insulting now?

What ever happened to all the apologies?

I did...He's such an arrogant tool that he didn't bother with protocol briefings.

Probably still doesn't, but has such a slavishly devoted cadre of boot licking toadies in the press, that we don't often hear of such gaffes anymore.

But it doesn't matter anyway because you don't care what the rest of the world thinks...right?

But it doesn't matter anyway because you don't care what the rest of the world thinks...right?
I care insofar as the president is supposed to be representing my nation and subsequently doesn't give two shits about getting rudimentary protocol briefings, for the job that he signed up to perform, to at least adequately do such representation....If he looks like an arrogant aloof horse's ass to me, it's a pretty safe bet that's what he's representing to the world.

Insofar as some leftist media wankers around the rest of the world feel about how private American citizens should be conducting their free nonviolent affairs, I care as much as I do about how our own lolberal media wankers feel about the situation....As in not at all.

I care insofar as the president is supposed to be representing my nation and subsequently doesn't give two shits about getting rudimentary protocol briefings, for the job that he signed up to perform, to at least adequately do such representation....If he looks like an arrogant aloof horse's ass to me, it's a pretty safe bet that's what he's representing to the world.

Insofar as some leftist media wankers around the rest of the world feel about how private American citizens should be conducting their free nonviolent affairs, I care as much as I do about how our own lolberal media wankers feel about the situation....As in not at all.

I just gotta hear about all these insults

This is gunna be good

This is gunna be good
Ohhh, you remember.
Removing the bust of Churchill from the Whitehouse and sending it back to the UK, mentioning Polish death camps in WW2, suggesting that Netanyahu might like to consider other policies to the Palestinians instead of the ones that aren't working, not meeting with Netanyahu because he was playing golf...or something.

I'm sure there were others.
But they don't matter now because it's not important what the rest of the world thinks.

Last edited:

This is gunna be good
Ohhh, you remember.
Removing the bust of Churchill from the Whitehouse and sending it back to the UK, mentioning Polish death camps in WW2, suggesting that Netanyahu might like to consider other policies to the Palestinians instead of the ones that aren't working, not meeting with Netanyahu because he was playing golf...or something.

But they don't matter now because it's not important what the rest of the world thinks.
Or getting a pen holder made out of the wood of a slave ship from the British PM and sending him back with a couple of cheap plastic helicopters from the White House gift shop...Giving the Queen the "gift" of an MP3 player with his "greatest hits" speeches on it (nope, nothing narcissistic there)...Bowing down to Middle Eastern Kings and Sheiks..Blowing off meeting with allies to attend fundraisers...

Just petty little things like that.

Last edited:

This is gunna be good
Ohhh, you remember.

Or getting a pen holder made out of the wood of a slave ship from the British PM and sending him back with a couple of cheap plastic helicopters from the White House gift shop...Giving the Queen the "gift" of an MP3 player with his "greatest hits" speeches on it (nope, nothing narcissistic there)...Bowing down to Middle Eastern Kings and Sheiks..Blowing off meeting with allies to attend fundraisers...

Just petty little things like that.

Cheers.
I knew there were others.

Forum List

Back