Sandy Hook: The Truth Directly from the CT State Police

I enjoyed the time and life lessons learned with my father while shooting.

My life and family have been more successful because of it.

My family fished.

some row or hike.

It was not the guns that made it special

Yes the amount lawful accountability, self-discipline, safety and responsibility is enormous in hiking.

Great analogy.

so you think it was the guns that made your family love you?

These stories of childhood memories are great. Still...if you think you need guns to stave off the Feds......you are fucking looney-tunes.
Far fetched as it may seem, an abusive leader may come to control the nation someday. That is what the amendment protects against. Whether we agree with its purpose or legality...it is the law. If we do not respect and follow our own laws, we are doomed to failure.

The amendment can be changed...legally. There is no long term positive result to come from ignoring our written rules of law. If we are to do that, we might as well have no government and just let the most powerful among us come to rule over all...and that would happen through the effective use of firearms.

Get over it. The law is the law. Our President takes an oath to protect, preserve and defend the Constitution of the United States. Make him do it!

My family fished.

some row or hike.

It was not the guns that made it special

Yes the amount lawful accountability, self-discipline, safety and responsibility is enormous in hiking.

Great analogy.

Responsible ownership and use of guns with my father and others help foster lawful accountability, self-discipline, safety and responsibility which has been the foundation of my success and a man and provider.

Great analogy.

Responsible ownership and use of guns with my father and others help foster lawful accountability, self-discipline, safety and responsibility which has been the foundation of my success and a man and provider.

have you ever driven a boat?

did you understand the responibility inherent with being a captain of a boat?

Your guns could have been VERY easily replaced by other activities.

Guns are NOT scared

have you ever driven a boat?

did you understand the responibility inherent with being a captain of a boat?

Your guns could have been VERY easily replaced by other activities.

Guns are NOT scared

I have driven a boat. I learned more from the shooting sports.

If you have never driven a boat than how do you know that?

try the responsibility fo

captaining a deep sea fishing trip and then tell me what you learned

Oh my mistake I misst read you post I though you said you had not

You YouTubers, give it a rest and stop watching videos from 12 hours after the shooting.
Here's the latest update from the horse's mouth (mainly for the horses asses here):

Follow the link: despp: ** UPDATE ** State Police Identify Weapons in Sandy Hook Investigation
despp: ** UPDATE ** State Police Identify Weapons in Sandy Hook Investigation
** UPDATE **
STATE OF CONNECTICUT
Department of Emergency Services &
Public Protection
Connecticut State Police
Public Information Office
1111 Country Club Road
Middletown, Connecticut 06457
STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION;
INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.

Seized inside the school:

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round magazine

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

This case remains under investigation.

Lt. J. Paul Vance

Content Last Modified on 1/23/2013 8:18:21 AM

What a stupid fuck..............

No AR-15 was ever in the school. Left in the car asshole!!!!:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Investigation is 'very complex' - Video on TODAY.com

Stop pretending this is a conspiracy.

YOU are HARMING the victims
I do not believe it was a conspiracy. It was a nut case who decided to shoot children for his own sick reasoning. What I think is the conspiracy is the anti gun left using this to go after our constitutionally protected guns.

You YouTubers, give it a rest and stop watching videos from 12 hours after the shooting.
Here's the latest update from the horse's mouth (mainly for the horses asses here):

Follow the link: despp: ** UPDATE ** State Police Identify Weapons in Sandy Hook Investigation
** UPDATE **
STATE OF CONNECTICUT
Public Protection
Connecticut State Police
1111 Country Club Road
INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round magazine

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

Lt. J. Paul Vance

LIAR!!!!!! Even the lefty today show reported that investigators said there only handguns found in the school. IDIOT!!!!

FunnyScienceFair13-5.jpg

** UPDATE **
STATE OF CONNECTICUT
Public Protection
Connecticut State Police
1111 Country Club Road
INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

Lt. J. Paul Vance

What a stupid fuck..............

No AR-15 was ever in the school. Left in the car asshole!!!!:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Investigation is 'very complex' - Video on TODAY.com
You're linking to the knee-jerk tapes there little feller. That newscast has been refuted. It takes a while to sort through the rumors and get to the truth. We got there yesterday with this topic and here you come along regurgitating shit that has already been debunked.

The firearm found in the car trunk was a pistol-grip shotgun. The AR-15 was used to kill all of the victims. Then the sicko killed himself with a pistol shot.

Get a grip on yourself.

New Topics

Forum List

Back