Sandy Hook Massacre....How the world sees us

I just gotta hear about all these insults

This is gunna be good
Ohhh, you remember.
Removing the bust of Churchill from the Whitehouse and sending it back to the UK, mentioning Polish death camps in WW2, suggesting that Netanyahu might like to consider other policies to the Palestinians instead of the ones that aren't working, not meeting with Netanyahu because he was playing golf...or something.

I'm sure there were others.
But they don't matter now because it's not important what the rest of the world thinks.
Or getting a pen holder made out of the wood of a slave ship from the British PM and sending him back with a couple of cheap plastic helicopters from the White House gift shop...Giving the Queen the "gift" of an MP3 player with his "greatest hits" speeches on it (nope, nothing narcissistic there)...Bowing down to Middle Eastern Kings and Sheiks..Blowing off meeting with allies to attend fundraisers...

Just petty little things like that.

OK conservatives

We have to have a little talk. The subject is equivalencies

We are talking about the image of the US due to the vicious execution of six year olds right before Christmas

And you offer up a bust of Churchill and an MP3 player as equivalents

You've tried to draw equivalencies where there are none.

Not giving a shit what some bloviating Euroweenie newspaper windbag says about Americans, is quite a bit different from Americans not wanting their prez -a guy who signed up for the job- to look like a detached, supercilious, narcissistic jackass in diplomatic situations, which are supposed to be his fucking job.

Not surprised, though, that little distinctions as such need to be pointed out to a room-temerature IQ mouth breather like you.

Last edited:
Like I care if the French disapprove of the United States.
I know Libs feel that is the ultimate humiliation but I don't give a fuck how the
French or any other country feels right now.

Not giving a shit what some bloviating Euroweenie newspaper windbag says about Americans, is quite a bit different from Americans not wanting their prez -a guy who signed up for the job- to look like a detached, supercilious, narcissistic jackass in diplomatic situations, which are supposed to be his fucking job.

Not surprised, though, that little distinctions as such need to be pointed out to a room-temerature IQ mouth breather like you.

Let's look at your equivalencies

The image of the US because an unchecked gunman can execute 20 six year olds right before Christmas

And

Obama gave the queen an MP3 player

Damn....you guys are tough

Oh, Hai there!!!!

anders-fist-2_2194376b.jpg

I know Libs feel that is the ultimate humiliation but I don't give a fuck how the

France?

How about Germany and England? Our cowardice in attacking our raging gun problem has made us the laughing stock of the world

France?

How about Germany and England? Our cowardice in attacking our raging gun problem has made us the laughing stock of the world

He did say every other country in his post.

RTFP.

France?

Have you looked into the mass killings in those countries? It happens there as well....

You asshat..! :lol:

Have you heard from Norway???

I hear they have a handle on gun control as well .....

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't care what other countires think.

I've noticed that other countries are quick at pointing out our faults, and extolling how they are far more civilized than us, but they are just as quick to stick their hand out and ask for our help and our leadership anytime there's a problem.:rolleyes:

France?

Have you looked into the mass killings in those countries? It happens there as well....

There have been 13 mass shootings in the US Just in 2012 with 71 killed

U.S. mass shootings in 2012 - The Washington Post

The rest of the world looks at us in shock and says"What the hell is wrong with them?"

Why can't we?

France?

The rest of the world looks at us in shock and says"What the hell is wrong with them?"

Why can't we?

Good... maybe the fuckers will stop trying to sneak into this wicked place we call America...!
You are a tool RW... just sayin'

Why can't we?

Good... maybe the fuckers will stop trying to sneak into this wicked place we call America...!
You are a tool RW... just sayin'

Large fonts do not a stronger argument make

We do not have many people from Germany or England trying to sneak into this country. They are actually our strongest allies and respect us

Yet, they look at our out of control gun culture and say...WTF?

what i read in german publications was referring to german school shootings, and if another massacre like the recent ones in the US could happen again in germany. security measures and new laws were evaluated. finger pointing like linked from the taz are not the usual way of reporting from what i can tell.

France?

Not a laughing stock RW.
More like "WTF?".

India's The Times of India:

For those griping about the American right to bear arms, wake up. This is the 21st century and America's a settled state, not the rough-edged, wide open spaces of the 1780s when the Constitution was framed and everything, from land to liberty, was based on violent contests. Bearing arms then might have made sense — doing so today is swallowing the nonsense posed as liberty by commercial lobbies. Some argue weapons empower victims against aggressors. If so, should second-graders pack pistols in their schoolbags? Such shaky logic simply intensifies dangerous situations.

Maybe not second-graders, but imagine the difference it might have made if the principle had something more effective than the ability to lunge at the maniac shooting up her students.

Although, I will admit knowing several grade school aged children who have a lot more sense about firearms than you appear to have.

Last edited:

Let's look at your equivalencies

The image of the US because an unchecked gunman can execute 20 six year olds right before Christmas

And

Obama gave the queen an MP3 player

Damn....you guys are tough

So, you would have approved if he had shot those kids say...maybe closer to Easter, or maybe the Fourth of July? What makes it so much more horrible this time of year than any other?

Forum List

Back