Sandy Hook Is Obama's 9/11

New information was released this morning that this sick individual was in to satanism. Once again, leftists miss the boat but purposely so.. Their agenda matters more to them than trying to actually solve a problem our nation faces.

Adam Lanza's former classmate reveals Sandy Hook gunman had 'online devil worshiping page' | Mail Online

Former classmate: Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza worshipped the devil - National Crime | Examiner.com

You mean this insane individual hated God??? Who woulda thunk it?! Sounds eerily like the Democrat Convention.. Voting to remove and booing God.

God cannot be 'removed' from anything, Lady Simpleton, and Satanism is quite irrelevant, seeing as hardly any Satanists carry out acts like this.

Please pull your head out of your ass. Please try very hard.

Satanists practice human sacrifice and it's irrelevant? Says you so that makes it a fact?! Too bad the absolute statistics don't bear out your propaganda.

The Satanic Bible on Human Sacrifice « Dancing with Nazis

From the Satanic bible

Satanic or ritualistic crime and murder - National Law Enforcement | Examiner.com
Satanic cults and murder

Honestly if we're actually serious about preventing these situations in the future and not just screaming the same old partisan talking points until we get frustrated and bored and wander off... the mental help in this country needs significant improvement and help. But that will never happen as it's not a sexy solution and no one will win anything politically doing that.

Agree

There is not a single solution but multiple areas that need to be addressed

1. Mental Health- We have people in this country that are just plain dangerous, Some are obviously bat shit crazy while others are in the gray area. We need to help these people and fid a way to keep guns out of their hands

2. Gun Laws- Ban high capacity magazines. Restrict (not ban) assault rifles. Hold gun owners responsible for how their weapons get used and by whom. Enhanced background checks that apply to gun shows and private sales.

3. School Security- The days of children happily running around the playground may be over. Have police present when kids get off the bus and at the end of the day. Lock down the schools during the day. Have solid doors, not the pretty glass ones.

4. Culture of Violence- Playing video games where you spend hours killing people and having your gun cabinet nearby full of high capacity weapons is a recipe for disaster. The adolescent fantasy of shoot em up is becoming a reality

...Don't fuck with the video games.

I think they may be the silent killer

We have a mentally disturbed individual who delved in to satanism and it's a non issue? What thinking individual with one bit of common sense would say such a thing?! LOL Unreal!

Agree

There is not a single solution but multiple areas that need to be addressed

1. Mental Health- We have people in this country that are just plain dangerous, Some are obviously bat shit crazy while others are in the gray area. We need to help these people and fid a way to keep guns out of their hands

2. Gun Laws- Ban high capacity magazines. Restrict (not ban) assault rifles. Hold gun owners responsible for how their weapons get used and by whom. Enhanced background checks that apply to gun shows and private sales.

3. School Security- The days of children happily running around the playground may be over. Have police present when kids get off the bus and at the end of the day. Lock down the schools during the day. Have solid doors, not the pretty glass ones.

4. Culture of Violence- Playing video games where you spend hours killing people and having your gun cabinet nearby full of high capacity weapons is a recipe for disaster. The adolescent fantasy of shoot em up is becoming a reality

Great so you're going to fuck with a multi-billion dollar industry and deprive hundreds of millions of people from their choice of entertainment because of one deranged fuck who was going to shoot up that school regardless if I'm digitally killing hookers or not?

New information was released this morning that this sick individual was in to satanism. Once again, leftists miss the boat but purposely so.. Their agenda matters more to them than trying to actually solve a problem our nation faces.

Adam Lanza's former classmate reveals Sandy Hook gunman had 'online devil worshiping page' | Mail Online

Former classmate: Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza worshipped the devil - National Crime | Examiner.com

You mean this insane individual hated God??? Who woulda thunk it?! Sounds eerily like the Democrat Convention.. Voting to remove and booing God.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Qfbrc1jdo]Could it Be..... - YouTube[/ame]

God cannot be 'removed' from anything, Lady Simpleton, and Satanism is quite irrelevant, seeing as hardly any Satanists carry out acts like this.

Satanists practice human sacrifice and it's irrelevant? Says you so that makes it a fact?! Too bad the absolute statistics don't bear out your propaganda.

From the Satanic bible

Satanic or ritualistic crime and murder - National Law Enforcement | Examiner.com
Satanic cults and murder

LOL! Oh, yeah, there's a whole national pandemic of satanic, ritual murders in this nation!

Why hundreds are murdered this way practically every time I pick up a newspaper. We've got to ban pentagrams!!!!

Too bad statistics aren't actually there to support your dunce's fantasy, but don't let that stop you from braying that they are.

Again: please pull your head out of your ass. Try a LOT harder.

Great so you're going to fuck with a multi-billion dollar industry and deprive hundreds of millions of people from their choice of entertainment because of one deranged fuck who was going to shoot up that school regardless if I'm digitally killing hookers or not?

Well, that is the aim of anti-gun advocates.

From the Satanic bible

Satanic cults and murder

Hummm yes and Anton LaVey was from Chicago .......it's all beginning to make sense now......

Here, this is from your link:

"The only time a Satanist would perform a human sacrifice would be if it were to serve a two-fold purpose; that being to release the magician’s wrath in the throwing of a curse, and more important, to dispose of a totally obnoxious and deserving individual.

Under NO circumstances would a Satanist sacrifice any animal or baby! For centuries, propagandists of the right-hand path have been prattling over the supposed sacrifices of small children and voluptuous maidens at the hands of diabolists."

So this piece of shit didn't perform the rite right, does that mean he will be punished by his master and sent to Heaven?

Don't get me wrong, I wish I could believe in a place call Hell where that soul would suffer in eternal agony for what he did, but I don't.

From the Satanic bible

Satanic cults and murder

LOL! Oh, yeah, there's a whole national pandemic of satanic, ritual murders in this nation!

Why hundreds are murdered this way practically every time I pick up a newspaper. We've got to ban pentagrams!!!!

Too bad statistics aren't actually there to support your dunce's fantasy, but don't let that stop you from braying that they are.

Wow, you need to calm down a bit..:eusa_shifty: One would think you're personally invested in defending satanism. Where did I say the whole nation is immersed in a pandemic of satanic killings?? Exaggerate much?

FACTS:
Boy was mentally ill
Boy practiced satanism
Boy played violent video games.

Gee, none of those matter..

From the Satanic bible

Satanic cults and murder

Hummm yes and Anton LaVey was from Chicago .......it's all beginning to make sense now......

"The only time a Satanist would perform a human sacrifice would be if it were to serve a two-fold purpose; that being to release the magician’s wrath in the throwing of a curse, and more important, to dispose of a totally obnoxious and deserving individual.

Under NO circumstances would a Satanist sacrifice any animal or baby! For centuries, propagandists of the right-hand path have been prattling over the supposed sacrifices of small children and voluptuous maidens at the hands of diabolists."

So this piece of shit didn't perform the rite right, does that mean he will be punished by his master and sent to Heaven?

Don't get me wrong, I wish I could believe in a place call Hell where that soul would suffer in eternal agony for what he did, but I don't.

What I am noting Boo is, that this boy was mentally insane and he practiced satanism.. He also played violent games. I'm sorry but all of those played a role in these killings in my opinion and to suggest otherwise is to be willfully ignorant.

From the Satanic bible

Satanic cults and murder

Wow, you need to calm down a bit..:eusa_shifty: One would think you're personally invested in defending satanism. Where did I say the whole nation is immersed in a pandemic of satanic killings?? Exaggerate much?

FACTS:
Boy was mentally ill
Boy practiced satanism
Boy played violent video games.

Gee, none of those matter..

No, I'm not defending anything besides rational thought and arguments not based in empty supposition.

Sandy Hook is the 9-11 of shootings

It is a game changer and we will not go back to where we were a week ago

Are you referring to 9/11/2012? As in Benghazi? You know the mass murder of Americans while Obama was playing golf, running his lying campaign and ignoring Americans in foreign and hostile country? You know the recent "9/11" that seems to have fallen off the Democratic radar?

How do we keep them safer?

Ban on rapid fire assault weapons, big magazines that would allow at least a chance for someone to run.

You can't say all people with mental health issues are or could be violent offenders but weapons need to be licensed and a background check for anyone purchasing a gun.

No more gun show sales without permits and licenses plus background checks issued.

These would be a start.

If assault rifles and big magazines were banned, would that have prevented the shooting?

It might have given more of them a chance to run. Some of them would have been just as dead.

You're focusing to my suggestion to ban assault weapons. That is just common sense though. We also have other items to address.

Ban on rapid fire assault weapons, big magazines that would allow at least a chance for someone to run.

You can't say all people with mental health issues are or could be violent offenders but weapons need to be licensed and a background check for anyone purchasing a gun.

No more gun show sales without permits and licenses plus background checks issued.

These would be a start.

If assault rifles and big magazines were banned, would that have prevented the shooting?

It might have given more of them a chance to run. Some of them would have been just as dead.

You're focusing to my suggestion to ban assault weapons. That is just common sense though. We also have other items to address.

Yea, because it takes FOREVER to change a magazine. In this gun-free zone, that 10 seconds of changing would not have mattered.. It really wouldn't make much of a difference. Someone, I think Paulie, said all it would be is a minor inconvienence to the shooter

Just to put this all in perspective; This sick fuck used a .223 Bushmaster and a Glock 9mm. Both of these weapons require the shooter to pull the trigger each time a round is fired. It's not one pull and the whole mag empties. Even a M16 won't do that. Not since the M16A2 version was produced has this US military grade weapon fired an entire mag.

Reports say those 20 kids had anywhere from 3-11 rounds in their bodies. That sick POS had to pull the trigger approx 100 times or more. During that time nobody could stop him.

Why?

What makes a person that sick?

My point is there are more issues here besides large mags and full auto weapons. None of the weapons he used were full auto. Not to mention the simple fact that going full auto makes you much less accurate anyway dependent on what you're firing and the proximity to the target. Being able to aim and shoot each round can make an attacker even more deadly.

From the Satanic bible

Satanic cults and murder

What I am noting Boo is, that this boy was mentally insane and he practiced satanism.. He also played violent games. I'm sorry but all of those played a role in these killings in my opinion and to suggest otherwise is to be willfully ignorant.

I will agree that the young man was mentally insane.

From the Satanic bible

Satanic cults and murder

Strange.....the Columbine shooters were into the same thing.

From the Satanic bible

Satanic cults and murder

Strange.....the Columbine shooters were into the same thing.

Satan must love guns and the 2nd Amendment too.

Forum List

Back