Sandy Hook Is Obama's 9/11

When Bush stood on the pile of rubble surrounded by first responders he decided he would not let anything stop him from exacting vengeance against the perps who caused that disaster.​

And then he let Bin Laden go in Afghanistan and invaded a country that had nothing to do with 9/11.

That's ok, because Obama came in and got the job done.

Thanks, Mr. Obama. Good job!​

When Bush stood on the pile of rubble surrounded by first responders he decided he would not let anything stop him from exacting vengeance against the perps who caused that disaster.

By the way, I honestly cannot believe you wrote that absolute bullshit. You've shown yourself to be a much smarter person than that.

Fuck you too.

And I say that with a grin.

I think the left is going to make this such an issue that people can decide if you're a good person or a bad person depending on your position on gun ownership.

Tuning into MSNBC can reinforce this nonsense.

I think the left is going to make this such an issue that people can decide if you're a good person or a bad person depending on your position on gun ownership.

It's no different than any other issue that is FORCED DOWN THE THROAT of Americans. If you don't condone homosexuality, you're a bigot. If you don't believe in gun control, you support murdering kids. If you try to fix Medicare and SS, you want to kill granny and starve kids. It's all PROPAGANDA, HYSTERICS, and lies.

Liberalism is built upon a deceptive house of cards. Nothing more.

It's no different than any other issue that is FORCED DOWN THE THROAT of Americans. If you don't condone homosexuality, you're a bigot. If you don't believe in gun control, you support murdering kids. If you try to fix Medicare and SS, you want to kill granny and starve kids. It's all PROPAGANDA, HYSTERICS, and lies.

And modern conservatism is designed to make 1% very wealthy and people like yourself believe that's a good thing.

Why can't I rep you?

Shit.:cool:

Sandy Hook is the 9-11 of shootings

It is a game changer and we will not go back to where we were a week ago

So this is the only shooting that mattered?

It was the tipping point.

That's what the White House wants it to be.

I knew several months ago that after the election the WH would push this. They would ether scour the news for stories like the Trayvan Martin shooting or something would fall into their lap. The mall shooting in Portland didn't fit the storyline because a gun owner prevented it from getting worse.

I think the reason Obama didn't press it more when other massacres happened before the election was because he felt that fear of having their guns yanked away would push the election in Romney's favor.

Last edited:
People blame Bush for 911. We can blame ALL the mass shootings on this fuck, right?

of course people like you will.

your insane fucking idiots

Dumb fucks like you blamed Bush. And its hard to take you seriously when you call soemone an idiot, and express how idiotic you are. Your grammar is worse than my 4 year old.

So obama was warned of the shooting? You know, Luke bush was. Oh and after the shooting, did obama declair war on a country that had nothing to.do.with it? You know, like bush did.

New Topics

Forum List

Back