Sandy Hook Is Obama's 9/11

So this is the only shooting that mattered?

We shall find that out

Another careless liberal. 20 kids died, so that agenda for gun control might actually coem into play. Do not worry about the other mass shootings. Them people do not matter. This one does because it is the most talked about. Do I have your mentality correct?

Sandy Hook is the 9-11 of massacres.

There were other terrorist attacks prior to 9-11. We shrugged and did nothing. The image of people jumping from skyscapers and buildings collapsing shocked people into saying "Never Again". We are not the same country as before 9-11

We had other mass shootings before Sandy Hook. But the very thought of 6-7 year old children being systematically executed shocked this nation. People hugged their children and said "Never Again". Things will change this time....count on it

This is the best you are going to get, 'Conservatives'. Reject something like this, and what will come down will be far more stringent.

1. Require the same license to own an assault weapon as a fully automatic weapon. If you are caught outside your home with such a weapon and no license, the gun is confiscated and destroyed, you go to jail, and have a felony count on your record.

If you sell or give such a gun to someone with said license, you both get felony counts.

2. If you store a gun irresponsibly, any type of gun, and someone takes it and commits a crime with it, you own that crime.

We shall find that out

Another careless liberal. 20 kids died, so that agenda for gun control might actually coem into play. Do not worry about the other mass shootings. Them people do not matter. This one does because it is the most talked about. Do I have your mentality correct?

There were other terrorist attacks prior to 9-11. We shrugged and did nothing. The image of people jumping from skyscapers and buildings collapsing shocked people into saying "Never Again". We are not the same country as before 9-11

We had other mass shootings before Sandy Hook. But the very thought of 6-7 year old children being systematically executed shocked this nation. People hugged their children and said "Never Again". Things will change this time....count on it

So the hope is criminals will start obeying the law?

This is the best you are going to get, 'Conservatives'. Reject something like this, and what will come down will be far more stringent.

1. Require the same license to own an assault weapon as a fully automatic weapon. If you are caught outside your home with such a weapon and no license, the gun is confiscated and destroyed, you go to jail, and have a felony count on your record.

If you sell or give such a gun to someone with said license, you both get felony counts.

2. If you store a gun irresponsibly, any type of gun, and someone takes it and commits a crime with it, you own that crime.

I can agree with something like that

Sandy Hook is the culmination of a series of shooting. It is the ultimate horror of a series of horrors. In one week, three multiple shootings with assault weapons. Why are those abominations so available to the crazies? Do the gun nuts and NRA care more about useless peices of machinery designed for the sole purpose of killing other humans than the children of this nation?

Apparently so.

I can agree with something like that

Good. Then get some of the other sane gun owners behind this, and prevent the outright ban of all semi-automatics. And even, perhaps, the guns that most of us use to hunt and target practice with.

So during the greatest tragedy during Obama's Administration there was significantly smaller casualty rate (we're talking a couple of thousand) and it caused no changes to the country? I can completely see the comparison...

We shall find that out

Completely agree. After 911, I cried for days and thought things would never be the same again in this great country. I did the same after hearing of the tragedy in Sandy Hook.

I prayed both that there is indeed a God and that the people who died were already safely in heaven.

Shame on anyone who wouldn't want to help keep our kids safer not to mention every human being.

Oh, so this is his "9-11" moment huh?

Not his "Waterloo" moment?

No, it's the nations Sandy Hooks moment. It is a false equivalence, along with all the others the nutter have put forward.

Completely agree. After 911, I cried for days and thought things would never be the same again in this great country. I did the same after hearing of the tragedy in Sandy Hook.

I prayed both that there is indeed a God and that the people who died were already safely in heaven.

Shame on anyone who wouldn't want to help keep our kids safer not to mention every human being.

How do we keep them safer?

Ban on rapid fire assault weapons, big magazines that would allow at least a chance for someone to run.

You can't say all people with mental health issues are or could be violent offenders but weapons need to be licensed and a background check for anyone purchasing a gun.

No more gun show sales without permits and licenses plus background checks issued.

These would be a start.

New information was released this morning that this sick individual was in to satanism. Once again, leftists miss the boat but purposely so.. Their agenda matters more to them than trying to actually solve a problem our nation faces.

Adam Lanza's former classmate reveals Sandy Hook gunman had 'online devil worshiping page' | Mail Online

Former classmate: Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza worshipped the devil - National Crime | Examiner.com

You mean this insane individual hated God??? Who woulda thunk it?! Sounds eerily like the Democrat Convention.. Voting to remove and booing God.

Ban on rapid fire assault weapons, big magazines that would allow at least a chance for someone to run.

You can't say all people with mental health issues are or could be violent offenders but weapons need to be licensed and a background check for anyone purchasing a gun.

No more gun show sales without permits and licenses plus background checks issued.

These would be a start.

If assault rifles and big magazines were banned, would that have prevented the shooting?

These would be a start.

If assault rifles and big magazines were banned, would that have prevented the shooting?

Exactly

These would be a start.

The situation doesn't call for just a start. It calls for real solutions.

An assailant with a pump-action 12 gage shotgun loaded with 00B could do even worse damage.

Honestly if we're actually serious about preventing these situations in the future and not just screaming the same old partisan talking points until we get frustrated and bored and wander off... the mental help in this country needs significant improvement and help. But that will never happen as it's not a sexy solution and no one will win anything politically doing that.

Honestly if we're actually serious about preventing these situations in the future and not just screaming the same old partisan talking points until we get frustrated and bored and wander off... the mental help in this country needs significant improvement and help. But that will never happen as it's not a sexy solution and no one will win anything politically doing that.

Agree

There is not a single solution but multiple areas that need to be addressed

1. Mental Health- We have people in this country that are just plain dangerous, Some are obviously bat shit crazy while others are in the gray area. We need to help these people and fid a way to keep guns out of their hands

2. Gun Laws- Ban high capacity magazines. Restrict (not ban) assault rifles. Hold gun owners responsible for how their weapons get used and by whom. Enhanced background checks that apply to gun shows and private sales.

3. School Security- The days of children happily running around the playground may be over. Have police present when kids get off the bus and at the end of the day. Lock down the schools during the day. Have solid doors, not the pretty glass ones.

4. Culture of Violence- Playing video games where you spend hours killing people and having your gun cabinet nearby full of high capacity weapons is a recipe for disaster. The adolescent fantasy of shoot em up is becoming a reality

Agree

There is not a single solution but multiple areas that need to be addressed

1. Mental Health- We have people in this country that are just plain dangerous, Some are obviously bat shit crazy while others are in the gray area. We need to help these people and fid a way to keep guns out of their hands

2. Gun Laws- Ban high capacity magazines. Restrict (not ban) assault rifles. Hold gun owners responsible for how their weapons get used and by whom. Enhanced background checks that apply to gun shows and private sales.

3. School Security- The days of children happily running around the playground may be over. Have police present when kids get off the bus and at the end of the day. Lock down the schools during the day. Have solid doors, not the pretty glass ones.

4. Culture of Violence- Playing video games where you spend hours killing people and having your gun cabinet nearby full of high capacity weapons is a recipe for disaster. The adolescent fantasy of shoot em up is becoming a reality

...Don't fuck with the video games.

New information was released this morning that this sick individual was in to satanism. Once again, leftists miss the boat but purposely so.. Their agenda matters more to them than trying to actually solve a problem our nation faces.

Adam Lanza's former classmate reveals Sandy Hook gunman had 'online devil worshiping page' | Mail Online

Former classmate: Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza worshipped the devil - National Crime | Examiner.com

You mean this insane individual hated God??? Who woulda thunk it?! Sounds eerily like the Democrat Convention.. Voting to remove and booing God.

God cannot be 'removed' from anything, Lady Simpleton, and Satanism is quite irrelevant, seeing as hardly any Satanists carry out acts like this.

Please pull your head out of your ass. Please try very hard.

Forum List

Back