Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

And there are people out there who just can't understand, for the life of them, why Ron (My Favorite Martian) Paul never had a chance in hell.

As loony as Paul is, it is his supporters who are, and were, his own worst enemy....The majority of them being barely hanging in there college KIDS who spend the majority of their time playing on the internet when not jacking off.

Grow the fuck up, idiot!

Watch the interview footage more carefully. I'm sorry, but most of it does sound like scripted stories and propaganda. And your child gets brutally murdered, but you immediately show up on TV Networks for interviews? No, something just doesn't seem right with this one. That's how i feel anyway.

So....................are you of the belief that this is some kind of propaganda put out by the current administration so that they can push through a total gun ban?

That's retarded.....................even for you.

A staged event for the purpose of achieving that goal would not surprise me. Our Government has the means to do just about anything. You and I only know what we've been told and what we've seen on TV. I'm just giving you my opinion. Something doesn't feel right about this. Watch the interview footage again.

Watch the interview footage more carefully. I'm sorry, but most of it does sound like scripted stories and propaganda. And your child gets brutally murdered, but you immediately show up on TV Networks for interviews? No, something just doesn't seem right with this one. That's how i feel anyway.

So....................are you of the belief that this is some kind of propaganda put out by the current administration so that they can push through a total gun ban?

That's retarded.....................even for you.

A staged event for the purpose of achieving that goal would not surprise me. Our Government has the means to do just about anything. You and I only know what we've been told and what we've seen on TV. I'm just giving you my opinion. Something doesn't feel right about this. Watch the interview footage again.

And no one would be surprised by the fact you believe such a thing, either.

You are only allowed to post a URL if you jump through three hoops and dot three I's

Yanno.........................they've arrested people who have said false information about the Sandy Hook shootings.

Matter of fact, the police said they would actively prosecute anyone who did so.

I hope that this thread is seen by the police, and your ass is thrown in jail.[/QUOTE]

B.S., Heinrich Himmler is dead, the Nazis lost...remember?

Well, I disagree about the hoax possibility, that does not mean the OP has no Rights to Freedom of speech simply because you disagree with him. More Liberal tyranny.

Freedom of speech does not protect you from being ridiculed for your callous insensitivity about a national tragedy

I didn't think you could sink lower than 9-11 truthers.....

I guess you can

There's another even lower piece of shit on the board who is making the same argument that the children's massacre in Norway was also a hoax. Thankfully, he has been mostly ignored.

But these lowlifes give the term "libertarian" a bad name. "I stand for liberty and freedom! Sandy Hook was a hoax! Bush was behind 9/11!" Total morons.

They take a mistrust for government way, way beyond the bounds of any rational context, believing the government is behind all sorts of evil machinations no matter how improbable. Tell them its a conspiracy and their credulity flies off the charts.

I'd go further and say that people that are paranoid to their extent shouldn't be allowed to own weapons.

Freedom of speech does not protect you from being ridiculed for your callous insensitivity about a national tragedy

I didn't think you could sink lower than 9-11 truthers.....

I guess you can

There's another even lower piece of shit on the board who is making the same argument that the children's massacre in Norway was also a hoax. Thankfully, he has been mostly ignored.

But these lowlifes give the term "libertarian" a bad name. "I stand for liberty and freedom! Sandy Hook was a hoax! Bush was behind 9/11!" Total morons.

They take a mistrust for government way, way beyond the bounds of any rational context, believing the government is behind all sorts of evil machinations no matter how improbable. Tell them its a conspiracy and their credulity flies off the charts.

I'd go further and say that people that are paranoid to their extent shouldn't be allowed to own weapons.

True that

Also, listen carefully to what the parents are saying. It all sounds like scripted stories and propaganda. Spooky stuff.

There probably was some 'scripting', but only in the form of pre-interview prep; as in: X, Y, and Z are the aspects we're going to focus on in a given order.

Plus, the recent losses of the interviewees wouldn't preclude the nervousness associated with a nationally televised interview. This alone could skew a person's body language significantly.

I think you're rushing to judgment on this one.

Also, listen carefully to what the parents are saying. It all sounds like scripted stories and propaganda. Spooky stuff.

There probably was some 'scripting', but only in the form of pre-interview prep; as in: X, Y, and Z are the aspects we're going to focus on in a given order.

Plus, the recent losses of the interviewees wouldn't preclude the nervousness associated with a nationally televised interview. This alone could skew a person's body language significantly.

I think you're rushing to judgment on this one.

I hear ya. Just giving my opinion. These interviews look very scripted and some of the parents just don't look like real grieving parents. And TV interviews right after your child was just brutally murdered? Not likely.

this guy in this video hit the nail on the head.He is describing down to a tee frady cat deniar trolls Del,Toto,Politiico,Wry Catcher,Tjvh,and Abiker Sailor.He nailed it.:clap2:

Why Sandy Hook Inconsistencies Are There - Morris - YouTube

and paid shill Rightwingers handlers love it of course that they fall for it everytime.

Why don't you go visit the families of those that lost their children on that horrible day, and tell the parents that they didn't really lose anyone because it was a hoax?

Go ahead.........................I dare you......................

You only know what you've been told, and what you've seen on TV. And that's all you'll ever know.

yeah, he should invest in your high tech comm system

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

:cuckoo:

Why don't you go visit the families of those that lost their children on that horrible day, and tell the parents that they didn't really lose anyone because it was a hoax?

Go ahead.........................I dare you......................

You only know what you've been told, and what you've seen on TV. And that's all you'll ever know.

yeah, he should invest in your high tech comm system

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

:cuckoo:

lol! Funny, but you really do only know what you're told and what you see on TV. It is what it is.

Sandy Hook A Hoax?...

Honest to God, how fucking stupid can you possibly be?

Please change your handle and take down your picture of Ron Paul because you are embarrassing him.

Ron Paul probably quit politics because he knew he could not escape from his loony supporters nor America's opinion of them. His presidential aspirations were dashed by the nature of his supporters. :D

Predictable response from the resident USMB Gimp. Back to your Flame Zone hole.

you misspelled *any rational human being* you piece of shit

crawl back into stalin's rotten rectum, fuckchop, and take your vids with you

Or you could just fuck off out of the thread since you dislike the content, and stop trying to shoot the messenger. But that wouldn't be the MO, now would it?
since the message is the man, why doesn't the messenger take some responsibility for it's content?

you're a real piece of shit

Ditto, I listened to the first couple of minutes of the longer link and concur. What I don't understand is why even a piece of shit would be so low as to post something so despicable.

you two idiots are the low pieces of shit here the way you ignore the facts our government is behind all these events to disamr us so we cant resist their new world order plan that Clinton,his pals the Bushs and Obama and other world leaders have all spoke of which to the logic of you coincidence theorists,is just that,nothing more that a coincidnce that Hitler gave the same speech as well when he was in power.

The fact that paid agent troll Rightwinger is thanking the frady cat trolls here is all the proof in the world for me this is the truth.
hand job needs his meds!

Forum List

Back