sanders quotes Trump as saying "all mexicans are rapists and murders"

How many crimes have been committed by immigrants from Europe?

Those would not have happened if we blocked all WHITE immigration.

Same logic moron

The fact is..illegal immigrants are LESS prone to commit acts of violence than citizens

That has zero to do with the killings and rapes illegals are committing in the USA stop deflecting.

We have 10,000 murders each year
Illegals are a small part of it

Then we are in agreement. Removing them removes a small part of our murder problem. Awesome right?

The idiot is just deflecting for the 100th time. They can't win the debate on illegals killing Americans so they deflect. By their logic its okay if terrorists sneak into the country and kill Americans because Americans are already getting killed by illegals.

Even if they only kill a few? I do hope that “few” is no one important to the poster.

Democrats are fine with Americans being killed and raped by illegals. Sacrificed on the alter of liberalism.

Trump said, “there are rapists, drug dealers, and criminals coming in from Mexico.” That’s not racist, it’s a fact. Is the US controlled by drug cartels?
Not what Trump said

images

Where did he say “All Mexicans are rapists, drug dealers, and criminals?” In fact, for those with reading comprehension skills, he said that not all Mexicans are drug dealers, rapists, and criminals by referencing “Mexico’s best” in his statement.

All nations. have rapists, drug dealers, and criminals; including the US. If Canada is getting mostly but these types from the US, they too would call it out just as Trump did. Further, Mexico makes it very clear in their immigration laws that they only want the best. The US is only asking that we not get rapists, drug dealers, and criminals.

Why do liberals have a problem with that?
He did say a few may actually be good while overwhelmingly condemning Mexican immigrants.

Again, not racist. He clearly classified the types of immigrants.
Blatant racism and fear mongering against Mexicans

The overwhelming majority who come to perform menial labor

Blatant racism? You are obviously blind to Joe Biden and Harry Reid. You people try every avenue to map or dot lines of racism to Trump and GOP and it consistently fails. Trump was no where near being a racist when he was writing checks to Hillary and smearing Bush yet when he got in the way, the "racist" cards came out like blades.

Perhaps you should ask Mexicans if they feel Trump is a racist. My bet is a 50-50 split.

Not what Trump said

images

Where did he say “All Mexicans are rapists, drug dealers, and criminals?” In fact, for those with reading comprehension skills, he said that not all Mexicans are drug dealers, rapists, and criminals by referencing “Mexico’s best” in his statement.

All nations. have rapists, drug dealers, and criminals; including the US. If Canada is getting mostly but these types from the US, they too would call it out just as Trump did. Further, Mexico makes it very clear in their immigration laws that they only want the best. The US is only asking that we not get rapists, drug dealers, and criminals.

Why do liberals have a problem with that?
He did say a few may actually be good while overwhelmingly condemning Mexican immigrants.

Again, not racist. He clearly classified the types of immigrants.
Blatant racism and fear mongering against Mexicans

The overwhelming majority who come to perform menial labor

Blatant racism? You are obviously blind to Joe Biden and Harry Reid. You people try every avenue to map or dot lines of racism to Trump and GOP and it consistently fails. Trump was no where near being a racist when he was writing checks to Hillary and smearing Bush yet when he got in the way, the "racist" cards came out like blades.

Perhaps you should ask Mexicans if they feel Trump is a racist. My bet is a 50-50 split.

Oh by all means regale us with these examples of Biden/Reid "racism". Oughta be a hoot.

Obviously "Mexican" is not a race. If one is to make the case of Rump racism, that's not where to do it. Where to do it is a quote like "I have black people counting my money. I hate it!" Or telling the FBI prosecutor when he and his father got sued for banning black people from their apartments, "come on Elyse -- you don't want to live with them either". Or creaming his jeans about the Central Park Five, and then after they were found innocent, including by DNA evidence, spewing shit about it being the "heist of the century" just because he doesn't have the BALLS to admit he was wrong the whole time.

"Mexican" though is a nationality, not a race.

Forum List

Back